Serenes most wanted characters for Heroes 2021 (new poll)

Jotari

Who is your most wanted character in Heroes (if they're not on the list already, ask and they'll be added)  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most wanted character in Heroes (if they're not on the list already, ask and they'll be added)

So here's the old topic.

Basically we hit the cap on the poll some time ago on that previous thread. And despite removing options the poll doesn't let you add any more. So rather than making that one continuous thread, making it a yearly thing seems like a good alternative. This would also allow us to seem a changing trend in character's enthusiasm. So, same rules as the previous thread apply. You get to vote for one character who isn't in the game already, if the character is already in the poll, simply vote for them there, if the character is not on the poll then post with an @Jotari and request me to add them to the list, but you can only request one character. If a character is added to the poll and gets no votes then they'll be removed after a little time has passed. If the character you want ends up getting into the game, they'll be removed from the poll and you'll be able to vote for someone else.

So to get the poll started, I'm keeping my vote from the previous poll and saying where is Medeus at?

Also if it's alright I'll ask @eclipse to unsticky the previous thread linked above and sticky this one in its place.

Also also previously the poll allowed for characters who debut as alts, because, well I was inattentive and didn't realize some people being suggested were in the game already as alts. But then the water gets a bit murkier with characters like Ashnard and Mikotowho are kind of alts, but it probably is the only version we're likely to get. On the other hand you have Charlotte (who is the most popular character in the previous poll right now) who got a much more obvious alt and will likely get added as a regular unit at some point. So basically idk if alts should count as a character being in the game or not. Maybe some other people could share their feelings on it.

Azelle got in in February with 1 vote.

Lex got in in February with 5 votes.

Ashera got in in May with 2 votes.

Charlotte got in in July with 3 votes.

Orochi got in in July with 4 votes.

Pelleas got in in August with 3 votes.

Volke got in in November with 1 vote.

Edited by Jotari

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Jotari Appreciate the recreation of the thread for sure - yearly sounds a great idea.

I'd be happy to go either way what with alt-hell weirdness or not, but if we're including them, would you add (RD) Zihark to the poll? s'where my vote's going.  Volke if not. 

Nasir is my most wanted. I don't even care what color breath he is. I want my badass adult dragon. (Sick of YTiki and her 932 alts, by the way).

Followed by Bastian (my favorite character in the franchise), Hapi, Forde, and regular Zihark.

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

3 hours ago, Nym said:

Severa.

I just don't want IS to add her as a seasonal, or worse as a Resplendant "outfit" of Selena.

You and me both, friend.

And yeah, my answer to the poll is also Severa. I will not be voting for anyone else but her in CYL5.

Hmm, there are characters I might like a little better but they'd fall into very boring unit types in Heroes. With that in mind, let's go Judith.

P.S. Top 5 missing characters from each game listed here (credit) for people who could use a little help deciding.

Edited by Humanoid

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

P.S. Top 5 missing characters from each game listed here (credit) for people who could use a little help deciding.

And as an addition resource, each game's top 5 by total CYL votes instead of their CYL4 placement. It's mostly the same characters but with plenty of placement shuffling and a couple of different names:

Shadow Dragon

Spoiler

1. Anna: 4,969 votes
2. Nyna: 3,780 votes
3. Wolf: 3,413 votes
4. Etzel: 1,858 votes
5. Lorenz: 1,624 votes

Matthis has 929 total votes (11th).
Medeus has 1,553 total votes (6th).

(New) Mystery

Spoiler

1. Malice: 1,771 votes
2. Arlen: 891 votes
3. Samuel: 765 votes
4. Cecil: 703 votes
5. Yuliya: 652 votes

Shadows of Valentia

Spoiler

1. Tatiana: 3,842 votes
2. Luthier: 3,837 votes
3. Brigand Boss: 2,945 votes
4. Zeke: 2,799 votes
5. Fernand: 1,918 votes

If you don't want to count Brigand Boss as a valid option, then Hestia (1,617 votes) is fifth.

Genealogy of the Holy War, Gen 1

Spoiler

1. Erinys: 2,980 votes
2. Azelle: 2,691 votes
3. Lex: 2,544 votes
4. Dew: 1,222 votes
5. Chulainn: 1,159 votes

Genealogy of the Holy War, Gen 2

Spoiler

1. Arthur: 2,619 votes
2. Tine: 2,520 votes
3. Patty: 2,490 votes
4. Scathach: 1,530 votes
5. Arion: 1,059 votes

Thracia 776

Spoiler

1. Linoan: 1,137 votes
2. Marty: 1,029 votes
3. Galzus: 1,007 votes
4. Machyua: 869 votes
5. Lara: 838 votes

Carrion has 740 total votes (6th).
Hicks has 305 total votes (23rd).

Binding Blade

Spoiler

1. Lot: 4,773 votes
2. Gonzalez: 2,810 votes
3. Hugh: 1,741 votes
4. Noah: 1,116 votes
5. Karel: 1,105 votes

Niime has 962 total votes (6th or 5th if you don't want to count Karel).

Blazing Blade

Spoiler

1. Erk: 7,348 votes
2. Sain: 5,957 votes
3. Athos: 5,579 votes
4. Guy: 5,371 votes
5. Limstella: 3,601 votes

Sacred Stones

Spoiler

1. Colm: 3,719 votes
2. Gilliam: 3,601 votes
3. Neimi: 3,054 votes
4. Artur: 2,760 votes
5. Vanessa: 2,653 votes

Path of Radiance

Spoiler

1. Volke: 5,942 votes
2. Lucia: 5,583 votes
3. Boyd: 4,960 votes
4. Astrid: 4,663 votes
5. Stefan: 4,416 votes

Radiant Dawn

Spoiler

1. Edward: 4,505 votes
2. Volug: 3,461 votes
3. Pelleas: 3,117 votes
4. Vika: 3,080 votes
5. Ashera: 2,564 votes

Awakening

Spoiler

1. Severa: 16,585 votes
2. Priam: 5,309 votes
3. Kellam: 4,635 votes
4. Miriel: 4,372 votes
5. Gregor: 3,929 votes

Flavia has 3,891 total votes (6th).

Fates

Spoiler

1. Anna: 11,929 votes
2. Nyx: 8,871 votes
3. Caeldori: 7,013 votes
4. Dwyer: 6,244 votes
5. Orochi: 5,817 votes

Anankos has 5,299 total votes (7th).

Since their characters were introduced in CYL4, the top 5 for both Three Houses and Tokyo Mirage Sessions are the same. Also, Freyr is the lone missing Heroes character who was on the CYL4 ballot (RIP Gustav, Henriette, and Thorr).

Whoo wee. It was a bad idea to make this thread the night before I had to get up at 5am for a day of work with limited internet. Sorry the poll was left hanging so long. Should have planned better. Judging from the votes, I guess units with seasonal alts who have yet to make their "proper" debut are allowed *as well as stuff like Ingo and Severa who are present under a representation in a different game, I guess that means stuff like Binding Blade and Blazing Blade Karel are allowed too).

Now get voting people, so Zihark and Medeus don't look like their inexplicably popular.

18 hours ago, kradeelav said:

@Jotari Appreciate the recreation of the thread for sure - yearly sounds a great idea.

I'd be happy to go either way what with alt-hell weirdness or not, but if we're including them, would you add (RD) Zihark to the poll? s'where my vote's going.  Volke if not. 

Zihark added.

17 hours ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Nasir is my most wanted. I don't even care what color breath he is. I want my badass adult dragon. (Sick of YTiki and her 932 alts, by the way).

Followed by Bastian (my favorite character in the franchise), Hapi, Forde, and regular Zihark.

Nasir added. And obviously he's going to be blue breath.

17 hours ago, Yexin said:

i must go with Makalov

Makalov added.

16 hours ago, Vince777 said:

Still hoping to finally hear Bastian's beautiful voice. 

Bastian added. I bet he'll sound just like Merlinus.

16 hours ago, Samz707 said:

Kamui.

Seriously you can't have Valbar and Leon yet not complete their Trio with Kamui, that's like having Eliwood, Lyndis but no Hector IMO.

Kamui added. And good point.

16 hours ago, Othin said:

I think "is the existing version a seasonal" could be a good criteria for who can get a regular version requested. 

I'll pick Ashera.

Ashera added.

15 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

I would say my most wanted character not in Heroes right now is Nyna.

Nyna added.

15 hours ago, Nym said:

Severa.

I just don't want IS to add her as a seasonal, or worse as a Resplendant "outfit" of Selena.

12 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

You and me both, friend.

And yeah, my answer to the poll is also Severa. I will not be voting for anyone else but her in CYL5.

11 hours ago, Ottservia said:

Count me in on the Severa train as well. All 7 of my votes are going to her this CYL. IS has made me wait long enough.

Severa added.

15 hours ago, OdinsGrimoire said:

Aran 😞

Aran added.

13 hours ago, eclipse said:

Absolutely not, 2020 was the better year!  😛

Now where's my Stefan dammit.

Stefan added. And let's face it, these first two weeks of 2021 haven't actually proven themselves better yet!

8 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

Elphin for me and he is where my votes will be going in CYL.

Elphin added. Personally I'm hoping they violate gameplay canon and put him on a horse (we know he...had a tendency to ride them in the past)

5 hours ago, Motendra said:

Pour one up for Orochi

Orochi added.

3 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Hmm, there are characters I might like a little better but they'd fall into very boring unit types in Heroes. With that in mind, let's go Judith.

Judith added...possibly the most aggressively boring character in the franchise IMO.

59 minutes ago, zuibangde said:

Surely this year's Fates banner will have Charlotte right?!?!

Charlotte added.

Edited by Jotari

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

I think you missed Ashera?

A thousand apologies. She's up now. It's weird, I thought I specifically remembered there being 16 options when I saved before. But lo, she wasn't there and she was number 16 when I added her. Maybe a trick by Yune.

1 minute ago, Jotari said:

A thousand apologies. She's up now. It's weird, I thought I specifically remembered there being 16 options when I saved before. But lo, she wasn't there and she was number 16 when I added her. Maybe a trick by Yune.

No worries. Thanks!