Serenes most wanted characters for Heroes 2021 (new poll)

Jotari

Who is your most wanted character in Heroes (if they're not on the list already, ask and they'll be added)  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most wanted character in Heroes (if they're not on the list already, ask and they'll be added)

11 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Added. Though Most as already stolen her staff! Oh well, she can use matrona.

Heh! "Matrona" as a word does have its roots in "matron" to mean "mother." In a way, that would be fitting! But it's not like she can't have something special, depending on how she gets into the game. ^_^

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/31/2021 at 1:33 AM, Mercakete said:

Heh! "Matrona" as a word does have its roots in "matron" to mean "mother." In a way, that would be fitting! But it's not like she can't have something special, depending on how she gets into the game. ^_^

TIL!

There's a part of me that wonders how cool it would be if Elena got the straight up Fire Emblem as her main weapon... offensive staff thing?  Even if it's titled something more apropos to canon like Lehran's Medallion.  Some cool animation where it's blue flames surrounding a person to ensare them / trap them in the Medallion almost like an advanced Gravity.  Maybe that's stretching it, but that was a big part of her character and it'd be neat to see the namesake Emblem of Tellius be in there.

And then Lehran himself gets the dire version lol

5 hours ago, kradeelav said:

TIL!

There's a part of me that wonders how cool it would be if Elena got the straight up Fire Emblem as her main weapon... offensive staff thing?  Even if it's titled something more apropos to canon like Lehran's Medallion.  Some cool animation where it's blue flames surrounding a person to ensare them / trap them in the Medallion almost like an advanced Gravity.  Maybe that's stretching it, but that was a big part of her character and it'd be neat to see the namesake Emblem of Tellius be in there.

And then Lehran himself gets the dire version lol

(What's "TIL"?)

I thought of her using the Fire Emblem as a weapon at one point, but then I discarded it since I really couldn't see her willfully using it like that. It would be waaaay too out of character. I could see it firing off on its own when she's not looking, but as a regularly occurring and willful attack? Nope; can't see it...even if it would visually be spectacular. Ashnard, though? Maybe even Lekain if he ever got his hands on it? Oh yes; they, I could see weaponizing it. The only way I could see Elena using the Fire Emblem as a weapon would be if she was possessed or something. The medallion had no affect on her, but maybe Ashera could possess her, and she, in turn, could control those the medallion has touched? That's the only way I could see it happening, but that would break canon a bit, I think. Maaaaay be it could be like Fallen Ike (ironically) as a sort of "what if" but I don't see it happening, really.

That said, I could see Elena as a tome user with sing as her assist. I actually made her as a duo hero with tiny Mist centered around that lullaby she sings in Create-A-Hero. If she comes in as her base version, though, she should probably be a staff unit. She could have a unique staff, though, of course, and I don't just mean one locked to her but from her original game. Heck, FEH is a place where people use eggs as magical relics, so...

But you know, besides these versions of her mentioned already, I would love to see her come into the game as a brave hero. She could have an outfit inspired by Ike's ranger outfit (so, cleric-style robes, but with Ike's colors (perhaps a blue over layer (you know how dresses had a sort of "under-dress" and an "over-dress") made from a stiffer material over a white dress, maybe throw in some leather pieces to that blue dress, and some yellow trim. Give her a red scarf, too, inspired by Ike's ranger cape, and some elegant leather gloves and boots. Her staff could have a golden stick piece, with a dark gray setting at the top, in which is a green gem -- so a "Ragnell staff." Heh, maybe she could even have a headband tied with a bow off to the side as an elegant/cute version of Ike's headband!) Originally, the mission of the medallion was hers, and then it passed down to her children. She was a very brave and kind woman who had a dedication to doing what was right. She's so cool; I really hope she gets a version like this someday!

@DefyingFates

Thought you'd appreciate this description -- last paragraph.

5 hours ago, Mercakete said:

(What's "TIL"?)

I thought of her using the Fire Emblem as a weapon at one point, but then I discarded it since I really couldn't see her willfully using it like that. It would be waaaay too out of character. I could see it firing off on its own when she's not looking, but as a regularly occurring and willful attack? Nope; can't see it...even if it would visually be spectacular. Ashnard, though? Maybe even Lekain if he ever got his hands on it? Oh yes; they, I could see weaponizing it. The only way I could see Elena using the Fire Emblem as a weapon would be if she was possessed or something. The medallion had no affect on her, but maybe Ashera could possess her, and she, in turn, could control those the medallion has touched? That's the only way I could see it happening, but that would break canon a bit, I think. Maaaaay be it could be like Fallen Ike (ironically) as a sort of "what if" but I don't see it happening, really.

That said, I could see Elena as a tome user with sing as her assist. I actually made her as a duo hero with tiny Mist centered around that lullaby she sings in Create-A-Hero. If she comes in as her base version, though, she should probably be a staff unit. She could have a unique staff, though, of course, and I don't just mean one locked to her but from her original game. Heck, FEH is a place where people use eggs as magical relics, so...

But you know, besides these versions of her mentioned already, I would love to see her come into the game as a brave hero. She could have an outfit inspired by Ike's ranger outfit (so, cleric-style robes, but with Ike's colors (perhaps a blue over layer (you know how dresses had a sort of "under-dress" and an "over-dress") made from a stiffer material over a white dress, maybe throw in some leather pieces to that blue dress, and some yellow trim. Give her a red scarf, too, inspired by Ike's ranger cape, and some elegant leather gloves and boots. Her staff could have a golden stick piece, with a dark gray setting at the top, in which is a green gem -- so a "Ragnell staff." Heh, maybe she could even have a headband tied with a bow off to the side as an elegant/cute version of Ike's headband!) Originally, the mission of the medallion was hers, and then it passed down to her children. She was a very brave and kind woman who had a dedication to doing what was right. She's so cool; I really hope she gets a version like this someday!

(My bad! TIL stands for 'Today I Learned" which was popularized by a reddit sub-site that's also called that. So 'today i learned' about the cool facts on Matrona. :> )

Oooh though, those are all really good points, and I love that you've thought about Elena that much to really feel out what "she" would be most likely to use rather than just slapping together a vaguely associated item or part of the story.  Agreed, though, now that you put those pieces together for me, it really does seem that the Fire Emblem - while associated with her - would be out of character to the point if you say, gave Zihark a laguzslayer in FE:H.  It's darkly ironic, to be sure, but her singing as an assist totally makes sense considering the a) assisting part is also more in-character than the whole violence-ing, and b) her connection with Lilina.

Love, love the yellow trim on the cape idea as a Brave version also as a nod to Greil. Such a cute look. ;w;

1 hour ago, kradeelav said:

(My bad! TIL stands for 'Today I Learned" which was popularized by a reddit sub-site that's also called that. So 'today i learned' about the cool facts on Matrona. 😆 )

Ahh, I see! Thanks for explaining that. 🙂

Oooh though, those are all really good points, and I love that you've thought about Elena that much to really feel out what "she" would be most likely to use rather than just slapping together a vaguely associated item or part of the story.  Agreed, though, now that you put those pieces together for me, it really does seem that the Fire Emblem - while associated with her - would be out of character to the point if you say, gave Zihark a laguzslayer in FE:H.  It's darkly ironic, to be sure, but her singing as an assist totally makes sense considering the

Thanks. 🙂 And yeah, good comparison with Zihark! (Though, not exactly, since I could see him using a Laguzslayer to fight Laguz baddies/defend himself. I think it would be more like if Zihark was specifically using the Laguzslayer for gynocidal purposes in Gallia. Toooootally out of character.)

assisting part is also more in-character than the whole violence-ing

Maybe. The game doesn't talk about her much, but if Rhys/Laura/other clerics/priests can use light magic, I'd assume Elena can, too (with enough EXP.) It's also important to remember that she's a huge support to her husband and he's the leader of a mercenary company (even if back then their mercenary family wasn't that big yet...at all.) (Also, I want to credit Griel for all he sacrificed out of trust and devotion to his wife. He left an extremely prestigious position more or less at the drop of a hat for her, just because she had something she needed to do out of principle. He became a fugitive with her because he believed in her... Seriously, I wish IS would make a prequil to PoR following their story with Elena as the main lord and Griel as the Jegan. I have more details I want in there, but this isn't the place for that.)

, and b) her connection with Lilina.

Was that the name of that one heron sister? I can't remember her name, but if that's who you mean, then I know who you're talking about.

Love, love the yellow trim on the cape idea as a Brave version also as a nod to Greil. Such a cute look. ;w;

Actually, I meant yellow trim on that outer blue dress, just like how Ike has yellow trim on his blue coat. I would have designed her look after Griel, (because indeed, stuff like that is so cute!) but Brave Ike already based his look on him, and it would be a bit weird to repeat that. So, an outfit based on her son seems in order instead! Especially since he definitely inherited some of his looks from his mom. She'd look so elegant, beautiful, and cute in an outfit like that! (Which, if course, means that Brave Mist could have an outfit based off of her mom's, and Brave Griel could have one with Mist's colors! Maybe her RD version, though, since his colors are already kind of like base PoR Mist's outfit.)

On 2/3/2021 at 10:00 AM, Mercakete said:

@DefyingFates

I'm a bit late, but thanks! I greatly appreciate the mention and I still think Elena with an Ike-inspired outfit and staff would be so sweet! :3

P.S. Can Saleh be added to the poll, please? It'd be neat to get some more Caer Pelyn lore through him if he ever showed up in Heroes.

Edited by DefyingFates

2 hours ago, jameslove001 said:

I know you are asking for one, but I want the Trio of Tormod, Muarim and Vika.

If you want a unit added to the poll, you have to pick one.

11 hours ago, Aegir said:

@Jotari
Then, could you add Niime please? I guess the next FE6 banner probably won’t happen until next year but still.

Added.

4 hours ago, indigoasis said:

Let's go Lex baybeeeeeeee

Ahem, anyway; I'm glad to see Lex join the roster. 

I'd be even more glad to see Boyd.

Make it happen, IS.

Added.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, IcedCracker said:

I'm a big fan of Tine, Tailtiu's daughter in Genealogy. Would be awesome to see her join the roster.

Tine has been added to the poll.

Ismaire FE8 , Hayden(Eirika's father), Sigune FE6(enemy), Pheros FE:A (enemy) , Elena (Ike's mother) Aimee(shopkeeper) .v...v... I meant... all side charaters or even enemies from Fire Emblem games. I would to see more charaters rather than another alternate version of charaters that already in FEH. Although I don't mind over 100 alt of Anna 

Spoiler

20170928_011649.jpg

Edited by Hasechi

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Personally, I want to see Charlotte from Fates introduced.

Similar to Farina, she could increase her stats with investment, which suits her mercenary behaviour.

She was one of my clutch units in Conquest, and pulled off critical after critical.

xAEF2t0.jpg

Finally Charlotte is here in her default outfit so @zuibangde @redlight and @defensedefumer, you guys are free to reassign your votes.

And also, wow Orochi had more votes than Charlotte? Charlotte was number 2 after Jill by a large amount in the previous poll if I remember. I didn't think Orochi was that popular, anyway congratulations to @Kaden @Troykv @LoneStar and @Immortalkickass, you're free to vote for someone new.

On 7/12/2021 at 7:30 PM, defensedefumer said:

Personally, I want to see Charlotte from Fates introduced.

Similar to Farina, she could increase her stats with investment, which suits her mercenary behaviour.

She was one of my clutch units in Conquest, and pulled off critical after critical.

Turns out you only had to wait a week XD Mind saying you want Medeus next, might make him magically appear next month.

Edited by Jotari