Serenes most wanted characters for Heroes 2021 (new poll)

Jotari

Who is your most wanted character in Heroes (if they're not on the list already, ask and they'll be added)  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most wanted character in Heroes (if they're not on the list already, ask and they'll be added)

On 7/19/2021 at 7:56 PM, Jotari said:

Finally Charlotte is here in her default outfit so @zuibangde @redlight and @defensedefumer, you guys are free to reassign your votes.

And also, wow Orochi had more votes than Charlotte? Charlotte was number 2 after Jill by a large amount in the previous poll if I remember. I didn't think Orochi was that popular, anyway congratulations to @Kaden @Troykv @LoneStar and @Immortalkickass, you're free to vote for someone new.

Turns out you only had to wait a week XD Mind saying you want Medeus next, might make him magically appear next month.

I'm shocked that Charlotte got added. Let me think about my next vote.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Yo can I get uhhhhhhhhh

Volke

and uhhhhhhh

a diet coke.

(Gilbert is a diet coke)

Volke's been ordered. The order for your dirt coke will be processed when and if your Volke ever gets here.

1 hour ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Aw dang, they got dirt coke? Sounds pretty frickin' nasty. This Volke better be worth it.

I'd like to save face by claiming that was an intentional dig at Gilbert, but in truth I have no issue with him. I just got a new phone and the haptic feedback on it isn't as attuned to me as my old one for its auto correct.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...