why wii u botw is superior to switch botw

indigoasis

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

I think the only Square Enix game I have played is Kingdom Hearts on my friend's PS2.

Final Fantasy has a hell of a soundtrack.  An example:

(this is their idea of semi-specific battle music. . .it's not even a boss theme)

I hear good things about the Zelda series, too, so give those a listen!

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

(this is their idea of semi-specific battle music. . .it's not even a boss theme)

Ok that sounds epic

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

I haven't played Final Fantasy XV, so I'm hearing this track for the first time, and it sounds like they're really channeling their Kingdom Hearts sibling with that one.

16 hours ago, Jotari said:

Was that like a remake the made for the Wii Ware or something? I recall there being something like that which is impossible to legally buy now. Though I imagine the internet made ROMs. I must say while I prefer physical games over digital downloads, the whole living in East Asia for the past few years where reliable access to English copies of game hasn't always been certain (though apperantly Switch does automatically put games into the language of your console no matter where you buy them), downloading games has been massively convenient. It is such a shame that it means the games are only available so long as the service is in operation though. I've downloaded so many games into my 3DS, it's worth like five to ten times the value I bought it for originally. But now after years of travel it's broken, broken but reparable (I reckon). If the eshop closes before I can get it fixed then I stand to lose all of those games, many I'd like to play again and some I never got around to playing the first time.

Yeah, there were 3 Rebirth games, Castlevania: The Adventure being one of them. They're all WiiWare titles, and are awesome reimaginings of their respective predecessors. They're pretty much completely inaccessible nowadays, at least legally. You could find a torrent or rom or something online, but that's big bad illegal. The only legal way you could get them is to find a Wii to buy online that has them installed. It'd be awesome if they were rereleased, but they're by Konami, so that wouldn't happen until they've made several dozen pachinko machines out of it.

16 hours ago, XRay said:

I think the only Square Enix game I have played is Kingdom Hearts on my friend's PS2.

ohmygosh

Please do yourself a favor and buy + play a Square Enix game. Please. Literally any game. KH is great, but please. You gotta own the experience yourself.

14 hours ago, eclipse said:

Another example to add to the example:

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

I thought this was gonna be "because Wii U version doesn't lag in Korok Forest"

Nah, it still lags in Korok Forest. However, it's a similar situation with Kakariko Village where it's really just a drop in frame rate, so it's not too bad. I only own the Wii U version, but I haven't played the game in a while, so my memory might be faulty, but both areas are still perfectly playable.

~ ~ ~

Also, the songs that eclipse and I shared aren't available anymore. I think Square Enix is spying on us.