Fire Emblem 4 HolynXBridgette convo

EliwoodBeoulve1

So this just came to me I just want to make a convo for Chapter 5 of Fire Emblem: Geneaology of the Holy War between Holyn & Bridgette enjoy!

Bridgette:(sigh)Guess another war's starting I've heard that Sileese has a good Squadron of Pegasus Knights nothing my bow can't destroy and Pegasus fall to bows easily this will be a piece of cake *cking pussies

Holyn bumps into Bridgette

Bridgette: Hey watch where you're going you stupid f*ckward(just felt as since she was a pirate she would swear alot)with your stupid sword

Holyn: Oh sorry bout that didn't mean it..... Heyyyyy aren't you that Ichival wielder(assuming she has the Ichival/Yewfelle).

Bridgette: Yeah I can use the Ichival so what

Holyn: So yeah I got a favour to ask.....can you help me find a way to deal with the Pegasus Knights more easily, you have bows that can pepper down an entire army of Pegasus Knights all I've got is some sword

Bridgette: So why should I help you you've bumped into me you f*cking dipshit

Holyn: Cause I don't want to be useful for killing nerd mages and I am real good at clearing the arena I was even the final boss of one so I know I'm better than killing mages

Bridgette: Gehhhhh f*ck it I'll help you take this sword

Holyn: Why did you just give me another sword!?

Bridgette: Oh it's a Wingslayer it can dispatch lots of Pegasus Knights so you can now go toe to toe to a Falcon Knight

Holyn: Thank you I'll cherish this plus you're beautiful

Bridgette: Hehehe you're welcome...…wait a second what the f*ck did he just say to me