Have anyone of you seen Ghosts, Gods, Buddha?

Hasechi

I saw a ghost while driving once. Admittingly I was extremely tired and shouldn't have been driving. 

Other people I learned later saw a ghost in the same area. Said to be the spirit of someone who died in a car accident or something. I knew nothing of this at the time so it was surprising since I don't believe in ghosts. 

I think there is something to these sightings, some part of the unconscious brain that interprets threats or takes input and make you think there is something there when there is not. Think like the process of a dream bleading into your concious mind. 

My house is haunted.

Though they're pretty chill, the just like to walk around upstairs when nobody is home. Exept for the time they banged the wall right above the door into the house.

I went really really low once (I would have died if my dad hadn't checked on me and given me sugar) and I saw angels.  since I was dying at the time I tend to think they were real.

Honestly, I don't believe in ghosts, as in the haunted house kind. Ghost stories are fantastic but they're not true, and even if a ghost were wandering around in our world it'd probably have zero means of interacting with you or anything. Me not believing doesn't mean I don't get jumpy about it sometimes sometimes though, most people do whether they'd admit it or not.

As for seeing religious figures and stuff while I haven't seen em, but I'm sure someone could have. Not everyone who has said they have truly has obviously but I'm sure there's at least one claim in more history outside of religious texts that has some truth to it.

On 1/14/2021 at 7:13 PM, Hasechi said:

Do you think what you have saw are true ?

Huh, didn't notice the opening post has been updated.

On 1/14/2021 at 11:40 PM, AnonymousSpeed said:

Saw an angel many years ago, but my seering skills have not been so sharp more recently.

I'm inclined to say that I actually did see an angel. I certainly think angels exist.

On 1/15/2021 at 7:25 AM, SoulWeaver said:

Can I ask clarification? The question is a little vague.

My question wasn't clear enough. (Cause my bad english) So I take Soul weaver advice. Edited it right then(after20min since posted) Just added some texts to clear my question. 

On 1/17/2021 at 11:42 AM, eclipse said:

No, that's not a cool thing to edit into your first post.  But because this topic hasn't devolved into flying monkeys yet, I'm going to leave it open.

Edited by Hasechi

On 1/15/2021 at 3:13 AM, Hasechi said:

So you all think that god is your imagination

Sorry for the late reply. No, I don't believe God is my imagination, even though I have yet to personally see Him. As to why...it's a little weird for me to explain.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2021 at 6:56 AM, SoulWeaver said:

Sorry for the late reply. No, I don't believe God is my imagination, even though I have yet to personally see Him. As to why...it's a little weird for me to explain.

So what make you believe ? I can tell that I believe ghosts is real. Some cases that I witness in front of my own eyes. So feel free share your mind

18 hours ago, Hasechi said:

So what make you believe ? I can tell that I believe ghosts is real. Some cases that I witness in front of my own eyes. So feel free share your mind

. . .can you not?  If someone doesn't believe in the supernatural, it doesn't make their life actively worse.

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

. . .can you not?  If someone doesn't believe in the supernatural, it doesn't make their life actively worse.

I think Im not sure what you said cause Im not good in English.

SoulReaver said : " No, I don't believe God is my imagination ", To me that means he believe they're real ( not his/her imagination ). And I just ask why he/she believes those things are real. That's all of it.

9 hours ago, Hasechi said:

I think Im not sure what you said cause Im not good in English.

I'll try to explain the grammar.

The thing that caught my attention:

On 2/1/2021 at 3:43 AM, Hasechi said:

So what make you believe ?

"Make", in this case, can be translated as "persuaded" (or something along those lines).  When persuasion and religious stuff (or even the supernatural) come together, it's usually an unpleasant conversation.  If you're looking for reasons, "why" is the word you want.  Or for the quote above, "Why do you believe?".

2 hours ago, eclipse said:

I'll try to explain the grammar.

The thing that caught my attention:

"Make", in this case, can be translated as "persuaded" (or something along those lines).  When persuasion and religious stuff (or even the supernatural) come together, it's usually an unpleasant conversation.  If you're looking for reasons, "why" is the word you want.  Or for the quote above, "Why do you believe?".

Thank for correcting me so I won't make wrong words in the future. 

Edited by Hasechi

On 2/1/2021 at 6:43 AM, Hasechi said:

Well...honestly, it's the Big Bang and Newton's First Law of Motion.

The Big Bang theory is of course that all physical matter was once compressed into a single point, which at some time exploded and created our universe. Based on my admittedly limited knowledge of physics, the First Law of Motion(an object at rest will stay at rest unless acted upon by an outside force) essentially dictates that it was impossible for that point to spontaneously explode(exploding being an outward motion) without an outside force coming into play. As all matter in the physical universe was compressed into this point, the only way for there to be an outside force to cause this motion is for there to be a metaphysical entity or force involved.

I'm aware this belief takes some things for granted, such as the Big Bang theory being true and my personal opinion that this metaphysical entity is God, but it's what I have and it's what I stick by.

2 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

I'm aware this belief takes some things for granted, such as the Big Bang theory being true and my personal opinion that this metaphysical entity is God, but it's what I have and it's what I stick by.

I ain't personally into the whole "physics problem evangelism" thing, personally.

I challenge you to theological combat.