Special Hero Silhouettes for Jan 18th Banner revealed!

DefyingFates

Left looks like Tharja and the head on the right made me think of Donnel for a moment but the body build doesn't match unless this is Donnel 10-20 years after Awakening. They didn't really leave a good hint on what the theme could be.

The silhouette on the left looks like Tharja -- or Rhajat. I have no idea who the one on the right is. Like ... I can see Donnel, but it looks too bulky to be Donnel. Unless he has a big quiver on his back?

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

Well, that's definitely not hot springs. Some sort of spies theme?

If it's a 3H+Tharja Harmonic, I have no idea who she'd be paired with.

Wait, hmm. Harmonics seem to stick to characters who are already in Heroes, and I don't think any existing 3H characters fit that right silhouette.

The left is definitely Tharja and not Rhajat. The ends of Rhajat's hair are flat and square like which that silhouette definitely doesn't have.

But damn, I really wish they'd just cut the fat and drop these entirely. All they do is delay the actual banner reveal for another 24 hours.

15 minutes ago, Othin said:

If it's a 3H+Tharja Harmonic, I have no idea who she'd be paired with.

I could see her working with Hubert quite well. 

3 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Maybe the silhouettes aren't the Harmonic unit.

Yeah, that seems like the only option. Unfortunate, since it means a regular slot wasted on another Tharja.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

But damn, I really wish they'd just cut the fat and drop these entirely. All they do is delay the actual banner reveal for another 24 hours.

As far as I can tell, the actual trailers are on the same schedule as ones that don't have silhouettes.

My initial impression is that this might be alchemy/chemistry themed. With Tharja/Rhajat having that flame and the other character with canisters on their back. Tharja there has feathers on her head like Noire. And the the dude's bow looks like the Grimleal symbol, could be another Robin already.

20 minutes ago, LoneStar said:

My initial impression is that this might be alchemy/chemistry themed. With Tharja/Rhajat having that flame and the other character with canisters on their back. Tharja there has feathers on her head like Noire. And the the dude's bow looks like the Grimleal symbol, could be another Robin already.

Oooo. Maybe it's a cult or black magic themed banner. Alchemy seems likely as well given a certain character's origin

Seen mentions of a Arabian Nights banner as well

Edited by redlight

2 hours ago, redlight said:

Oooo. Maybe it's a cult or black magic themed banner. Alchemy seems likely as well given a certain character's origin

Seen mentions of a Arabian Nights banner as well

Definitely getting the Arabian vibe as well. The flame-chalice thing really has the design there imo, likewise with the dancer ribbons on the girl on the left - and the skullcap/helmet(?) and raider-like bow on the dude on the right.

The arm on the dude is pretty thick - limits it to types like Brom, Raphael, and Gregor, tbh.

4 hours ago, Othin said:

Wait, hmm. Harmonics seem to stick to characters who are already in Heroes, and I don't think any existing 3H characters fit that right silhouette.

I doubt this is the harmonic. They're too far apart and they each seem to be wielding their own weapon.

Oh, that is definetely Tharja on the left. Nice! I can finally complete Tharja Emblem without having to cheat with Rhajat or Kiria. And it's been a while since her last alt which should reduce the complains.

I can see Raph being the one on the right but I'm not as sure. Wouldn't mind if it was him. I like him.

Edited by GrandeRampel

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

I gotcha fam.

Thanks!

Hmm yep, that looks like Rajat/Tharja on the left. The one on the right seems to be wearing a hood. Also, a somewhat stiff, thick coat. Could be Robin, but he (I'm assuming it's a he anyway) looks taller than Robin is usually portrayed. Maybe this is an Awakening themed one.

As for other things here, Tharja seems to be wearing cuffs with dancer scarves attached to them and those look like feather accessories on her head. Meanwhile, "Robin" seems to be lugging scroll cases or rolls of cloth or something on his back. It looks like there are some lengths of the cloth coming from his hip area towards Tharja's hair, too, but I'm not sure which silhouette that belongs to.

So, the theme might be sewing/crafting outfits? Or maybe a desert caravan? Not entirely sure why, but I'm getting desert vibes. Hmmm Plegia's in a desert, so maybe they're going with that?

Edit: After reading people's guesses, yeah, black magic in the desert is probably the theme and if that's the case, then I'm sure it's Tharja and Robin here. I wonder if we'll get another Henry alt, too, or maybe a Gangrel alt. I really hope we get Validar for this. He'd fit that theme too perfectly! Grimleal Morgan would be awesome, too. Though, we'll probably wind up getting Aversa. If we're getting multiple games' representation, and people expect 3H, then we'll probably get Kronya. Hubert would work with the dark magic theme (as would Lysithia, so she might, too), but Kronya's both female and (from what I've gathered) working the most closely with dark magic/sinister people.

Edited by Mercakete