Special Hero Silhouettes for Jan 18th Banner revealed!

DefyingFates

11 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I've seen some people say they think it's Poe from the Cipher game on the left. I definitely see the similarities, but would they really debut Cipher in a Special Heroes banner?

Well, they aren't above debuting characters as Seasonals in the first place, so maybe.

That said, I can see it being Poe. The hairstyle is very similar, plus the feather. Poe tends to wear feathered caps in her artworks. Still, might not be her either way.

4 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Edit: After reading people's guesses, yeah, black magic in the desert is probably the theme and if that's the case, then I'm sure it's Tharja and Robin here. I wonder if we'll get another Henry alt, too, or maybe a Gangrel alt. I really hope we get Validar for this. He'd fit that theme too perfectly! Grimleal Morgan would be awesome, too. Though, we'll probably wind up getting Aversa. If we're getting multiple games' representation, and people expect 3H, then we'll probably get Kronya. Hubert would work with the dark magic theme (as would Lysithia, so she might, too), but Kronya's both female and (from what I've gathered) working the most closely with dark magic/sinister people.

Don't do this, friend. Don't give me hope. An Aversa or Kronya alt would really make my month. I guess it's possible since Ursula got one, but IDK it's a gamble to get my hopes up.

I am hoping for Hubert if this is a dark magic banner.  well I will find out soon if anyone I really like is on this.  I am hoping that the girl on the left is Poe and not Tharja, since while I like Tharja I feel Poe would be nicer since she would be a new character.  The guy on the right looks like Raphael to me and since I am pretty sure the harmonic hero will be half 3Hs I am sure there will be more then one rep from that game. 

23 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

I am hoping for Hubert if this is a dark magic banner.  well I will find out soon if anyone I really like is on this.  I am hoping that the girl on the left is Poe and not Tharja, since while I like Tharja I feel Poe would be nicer since she would be a new character.  The guy on the right looks like Raphael to me and since I am pretty sure the harmonic hero will be half 3Hs I am sure there will be more then one rep from that game. 

Not necessarily! Looking back, all four previous Harmonics have had one of the games be one that didn't show up elsewhere on the banner. Although that's a bit of a stretch with Altina, and it does make sense that they'd go for multiple 3H reps just because it's 3H.

Well, the trailer's dropping in ~50 minutes: anyone want to make any last minute guesses?

Some people have suggested the silhouette is Poe and I'd love to see the Cipher OCs here, if only because we'll never see them again otherwise now that Cipher is dead and they're probably skipping cameos in anything that isn't a light-hearted main series title considering they skipped 3H.

Otherwise that does look like Tharja to me and the man Raphael with a helmet (though I see the "Grimleal bow" too). The Resonance Battle data suggests we're getting at least one 3H rep here and it probably isn't Raphael+Tharja. But as Othin says:

7 hours ago, Othin said:

it does make sense that they'd go for multiple 3H reps just because it's 3H.

Fingers crossed! I'm surprised we haven't gotten all the 3H students in FEH already, to be honest.

12 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Fingers crossed! I'm surprised we haven't gotten all the 3H students in FEH already, to be honest.

IS has to hold them back to make money, so it's not too surprising that not all of them are in.

Only thing that's surprising is how fast they're burning through their female characters. Like ... every 3H banner has had a 3-to-1 ratio of females to males, they definitely didn't need to do that.

21 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Like ... every 3H banner has had a 3-to-1 ratio of females to males, they definitely didn't need to do that.

All of them except the first, which was 2-to-2 (3-to-3 with M!Byleth and Kronya counted).

That, and the CYL banner which is always 2-to-2.

14 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

All of them except the first, which was 2-to-2 (3-to-3 with M!Byleth and Kronya counted).

That, and the CYL banner which is always 2-to-2.

I wouldn't count m!Byleth or Kronya but whoops, totally forgot that the house leaders banner wasn't 3-1.

That said, I wouldn't count the CYL banner either because that one's always forced to be 2-to-2, and it wasn't really a 3H banner. It was a CYL banner that had all 3H characters.