How do I make a let's play forum

EliwoodBeoulve1

12 hours ago, eclipse said:

I'd tell you, but I don't even know what you're asking.

I want to be able to make like one of those forum let's plays with the words before the picture but I don't know how to put the pictures before the text to make it work

8 hours ago, EliwoodBeoulve1 said:

I want to be able to make like one of those forum let's plays with the words before the picture but I don't know how to put the pictures before the text to make it work

So you're looking to make a screenshot Let's Play, is it?

First off, you're going to have to set up an account to save the images to, because it's unlikely you'll have enough space in the attachments on this site. imgbox is one I've seen some others recommend, imgur is available but from experience it can have problems uploading the images in order, I've tried a few others that have since died or enforced caps on viewing, such as imgbb. You'll be able to get links for these images when you've uploaded them.

You can then copy links from the images into your post and so long as they embed it should then try to load the image for all to see when you post.

11 hours ago, EliwoodBeoulve1 said:

1. Serenes Forest is a forum.  What you're talking about is a thread.
2. If I have to ask for clarity regarding what you want out of a help thread, it means that you'll want to polish your writing skills before attempting this.  Not everyone will be familiar with the game you play.  Being able to explain concepts clearly is crucial for audience engagement.