Does it sound interesting?

James Marshall

Another friend of mine claims to be working on A Game that's part Digimon, part Fire Emblem that has you running A Country and you get to choose your countries alignment from Good, Evil and Neutral and the alignment can make certain Digimon easier, harder or impossible to recruit. What do you think?. Does it sound interesting?

You can choose 1 of 4 countries of the alignment you've chosen and regardless of which you choose they all have both some form of advantage over each of the other 3 and some form or disadvantage over each of the other 3

In Freebuild Mode on any setting other the easiest are unless you cause or provoke a war theirs few wars and almost no major wars and in Freebuild on Easiest Setting nless your cause or provoke a war theirs almost no wars and no major wars

If you play A Evil Nation you always start out with Slavery of Digimon but not Humans and if you play as 1 its almost impossible to abolish it, if playing as A Neutral Nation you choose whether you do or don't use Slavery, if you do use it then its easy to abolish it and if you don't have it then it then it easy to make it legal and if you play A Good Nation then it starts out anti-slavery and its almost impossible to make it legal

Generally speaking most of the time when you defeat and capture misguided Enemies Evil Nations will make them slaves or make use of their services,  Good nations will send them to jail or make use of their services,  neutral nations that do use Slavery can either imprison them, make use of their services or sell them into Slavery, 1's that don't will either imprison or ransom to their families and all nations can pardon them and make use of their services

The armed Forces of The Country you start with has a decent sized Army standard Army and you get 1,000 points to spend on enlarging it but the points costs are 50 for A Rookie, 150 for A Champion, 300 for A Ultimate and 500 for A Mega and that may not sound much but you start of 1,000 Rookies, 300 Champions, 5 Ultimate's and 1 Mega

You also get A Small Royal Guard of 300 Rookies, 100 Champions, 3 Ultimate's and 1 Mega and you get 500 points to spend on enlarging it and yet again the points costs are 50 for A Rookie, 150 for A Champion, 300 for A Champion, 300 for A Ultimate and 500 for A Mega

You also play A Exalted Royal Tamer and that means you get 200 points to spend on up to 6 Digimon partners, but the costs are lowered to 100 rather then 500 for A Mega, 1 Mega, 50 not 300 for A Ultimate, 30 not 150 for A Champion and 10 not 50 for A Rookies but you can only have a maximum of 2 Ultimate’s and 1 Mega

Their are times when you can defeat and capture misguided Enemies can be spared and recruited to either serve in the army or do something else that will be of use and doing this is the on. 2 of my favorite examples of that are that this is the only way for Evil Nations to get Good Digimon of Champion Rank or higher and the only way for Good Nations to get Evil Digimon of Champion Rank or higher

As a example if used as A Soldier Icedevimon makes it easier for your armies to fight in Cold, and Wintery, Terrain, Area's, Environments and Seasons, if used as A Politician he makes it possible for Nations allied to good to recruit Rookies that are either Virus Types or are normally allied to Evil and if used as A Businessmen he can open A Network of Frozen Food Chains, which turns the time food remains edible for from weeks into months

Edited by James Marshall

4 hours ago, _radio_host_ said:

I’ve never played a Digimon game or know much about it, but this definitely sounds interesting. I’d play it

It does sound very interesting I'll admit, but the thing is that both of The 2 Friends I know that have made their own Fan Made FE Games have a very irrational fear of their work being stolen and refuse to let anyone other then close family and very close friends even watch people playing them and you likely wouldn't believe how hard it for me to get their permission to post information on them.

Also later today I'll post a updated post on The Fan Made FE Game that the other friend of mine made

My friend has just updated me on the game, so here's the updated info on it

My friend has decided to use most The Digimon that I made for 4 different Digimon RPG's that I made but never played between March 2,003 and November 2,017

Generally speaking other then The Soldiers that the nation you play as start with the forces that nations of the 3 alignment types are as follows, and this applies to all nations, not just yours

Most Nations allied to Good have  few low quality troops and a large number of high quality Troops and win using the quality of their forces

Most Nations allied to Evil have very few high quality troops and a very large number of very low quality troops and win using the quantity of their forces

Most nations that are Neutral have access to large numbers each of low, average and high quality troops and win using a mix of the quality, quantity and variety of their soldiers

You are The Very Young, saying that though you're character is still in his(or her) very late teens or very early 20’s, New Ruler of A Country in A World with both Humans and Digimon in it

You get to choose your countries alignment from Good, Evil and Neutral and the alignment can make certain Digimon easier, harder or impossible to recruit

You can choose 1 of 4 countries of the alignment you've chosen and regardless of which you choose they all have both some form of advantage over each of the other 3 and some form of disadvantage over each of the other 3

In Freebuild Mode on any setting other the easiest are unless you cause or provoke a war theirs few wars and almost no major wars and in Freebuild on Easiest Setting nless your cause or provoke a war theirs almost no wars and no major wars

If you play A Evil Nation you always start out with Slavery of Digimon but not Humans and if you play as 1 its almost impossible to abolish it and even if you do manage to make slavery lllegal doing it will make you a lot of enemies

If playing as A Neutral Nation you choose whether you do or don't use Slavery, if you do use it then its easy to abolish it and if you don't have it then it then it easy to make it legal

If you play A Good Nation then it starts out anti-slavery and its almost impossible to make it legal and even if you do manage to make slavery legal doing it will make you a lot of enemies

Generally speaking most of the time when you defeat and capture misguided Enemies Evil Nations will make them slaves or make use of their services

Good nations will send them to jail or make use of their services or ransom to their families

Neutral nations that do use Slavery can either imprison them, make use of their services or sell them into Slavery or ransom to their families

Neutral Nations that don't use Slavery will either imprison or ransom to their families and all nations can pardon them and make use of their services

Nations that use Slavery use A Device that combines a version of the ability of The Dark Rings from Digimon Season 2 that can make them mindless but doesn’t have to with The Transmitters mentioned in Star Wars The Phantom Menace that lets them keep their sentience and at the push of a button blows them up

Due to the game starting, even on easiest setting, shortly after your country finishes rebuilding after a 20 year civil war that saw you as the only survivor of The Royal Family your nation has few soldiers but they are powerful, skilled and elite and unless you cause any theirs almost guaranteed to no trouble for at least 10 years

As well as which most situations can be resolved using only normal soldiers, but there are some were sending your character can result in diplomacy being used to end it peacefully

Other times when only sending your character and his or her partners can result in a lot less violence and sometimes even which can be good for PR

Their are times when only(?) sending your character, his or her partners and a few royal guards can result in the enemy surrendering, which can end a conflict peacefully, is very good for PR

There are times when only(?) sending your character, his or her partners and a few royal guards can result in you freeing a independent village from the control of bandits and these will likely join you

There are also times when only(?) sending your character, his or her partners and a few royal guards can result in you freeing Digimon that were prisoners or even slaves of the bandits, all nations other then Evil Nations always free these, Evil Nations have the option to free them

When only(?) sending your character, his or her partners and a few royal guards to defeat bandits you can choose to only imprison them rather then kill them or enslave them

This makes it more likely that Bandits will either surrender if attacked or even that if you pardon them they’ll  join you, which is good for PR and can be a very good source of troops that are both useful and good fighters

You don't get to choose any of The Digimon in The Regular(?) Army, but you have the option choose The Digimon in The Royal Guard Army and you have to choose your characters Digimon Partners

For some reason my friend has chosen to remove Story Mode, but as I planned to only play Free-Build Mode it wouldn't have mattered

In The now removed Story-Mode their were 7 points in the campaign where their would be a few years between chapters, the 1st would be for your wedding, the 2nd would be for your sons birth, the 3rd would be for your death and your sons 1st few years as king, the 4th would be for your the birth of your sons daughters, the 5th would be for your sons death and his daughters 1st few years as queen, the 6th would be for your great grandsons birth and the 7th would be 9 years long and would follow the very peaceful last 4 years of your granddaughters reign, the peaceful  first 5 years of your great grandson reign and then the final part, which I know nothing about

As well as which Freebuild has no gaps between chapters, you don't have to father(or mother if you're playing a female character) a heir and if you want to you can choose to never father(or mother if you're playing a female character) a heir, but if you don't then the game will only last a maximum of 100 years, at which point the only way the game won't end is if you fathered a illegitimate child that you didn't know about, and if you're playing a female then that's not a option

Like I said The armed Forces of The Country you start with has a army of few soldiers but they are powerful, skilled and elite, which is always good at the start

But at least you get 1,000 points to spend on enlarging it but the points costs are 50 for A Rookie, 150 for A Champion, 300 for A Ultimate and 500 for A Mega

As well as which I’ll admit that whilst the does not sound like many in any edition to any you recruit you also start off with 1,000 Rookies, 300 Champions, 5 Ultimate's and 1 Mega

You also get A Small Royal Guard of 300 Rookies, 100 Champions, 3 Ultimate's and 1 Mega and you get 500 points to spend on enlarging it and yet again the points costs are 50 for A Rookie, 150 for A Champion, 300 for A Ultimate and 500 for A Mega

You also play A Exalted Royal Tamer and that means you get 200 points to spend on up to 6 Digimon partners, but the costs are lowered to 100 rather then 500 for A Mega, 50 not 300 for A Ultimate, 30 not 150 for A Champion and 10 not 50 for A Rookies but you can only have a maximum of 2 Ultimate’s and can only have 1 Mega

Their are times when you can defeat and capture misguided Enemies can be spared and recruited to either serve in the army or do something else that will be of use  and doing this is the only way for some nations to get some Digimon

2 of my favorite examples of that are that this is the only guaranteed way for Evil Nations to get Good Digimon of Champion Rank or higher and the only way for Good Nations to get Evil Digimon of Champion Rank or higher that are guaranteed to be loyal to them

As a example if used as A Soldier Icedevimon makes it easier for your armies to fight in Cold, and Wintery, Terrain, Area's, Environments and Seasons, making him A Politician  is the only way to guarantee that Nations allied to good have the ability to recruit Rookie level Digimon that are loyal to you and that are either Virus Types or are normally allied to Evil

Abd

The best, in my opinion, use for Icedevimon is that if he is used as A Businessmen then he will(eventually) open A Network of Frozen Food Chains and this will(again eventually) turn the time food remains edible for from weeks into months

Edited by James Marshall

Just finished generating the country, hoping to do the first year or so, by the games time, today and post about it tomorrow

I'll also mention that shortly after 10.50AM on Sunday The 17/1/2,022 the friend of mine that made this game told me that The number and/or type and/or rank of The  Soldiers that I choose aren’t the only soldiers that my characters country, rather they are only the elite members of both The Royal Guard and of The  countries regular armed forces

And

That means that it doesn’t include members of the regular army that aren’t elite, and that it also doesn’t includes the reserves, the games equivalent of The Territorial Army, part time soldiers and civilians that have agreed to fight if needed

The game

Mode

Free-Build

And

Thanks to my friends changes it’s the only option

Difficulty

Easiest

Initial number of Digi-Dollars/currency in the bank

Its equal to my population x2 rounded up to 330,000,000 Digi-Dollars

Initial food stored

Even if a country wide famine or similiar disaster loses us the entire harvest then their is still enough stored supplies to feed the population of my country for a number of months equal to my population divided by 1 million rounded up to 17

Advantages and disadvantages that I have with regards to the other 3 countries

With regards to Country 1 The Advantage is that my food production is better then theirs and The Disadvantage is that the area that produce my countries food are very far close to each other but the area they are in is remote, which makes my food production a lot easier to sabotage then their food production is

With regards to Country 2 The Advantage is that roughly 68% of the Soldiers in my country are more loyal to The Royal Family then the Soldiers in their country are and The Disadvantage is that they are loyal to The Royal Family not to my character, which means that if they feel the situation warrants it they may choose to abandon the king or queen/my character, and save his or her heirs/my characters heirs

With regards to Country 3 The Advantage is that when it comes to trading with forgein countries I have 3 ways to do it by land, but  they only have 1 way to do it by land and The Disadvantage is that I have 0 ways to do that by sea, but they have 3 ways to do that by sea

My nation

Alignment

Neutral

Is Slavery initially legal

Yes

Stuff in it

Initially

2,700 farms, 1,500 Farming Communities, 800 of both logging Communities and Mining Communities, 500 Villages, 70 Towns, 8 regular Cities and The Capital City

Currently

2,700 farms, 1,500 Farming Communities, 800 of both logging Communities and Mining Communities, 500 Villages, 70 Towns, 8 regular Cities and The Capital City

Population

The initial population was around 16,076,600 and the current population is around 16,076,600

Soldiers

Regular Army

Initial

The Rookies amount to 1,008, The Champions amount to 302, The Ultimate’s amount to 6 and I have 1 Mega

Current

The Rookies amount to 1,008, The Champions amount to 302, The Ultimate’s amount to 6 and I have 1 Mega

Kings Guard

Initial

The Rookies are 60 Augumons, 60 Gobumons, 60 Renamons, 60 Impmons, 40 Biomon and 20 Batmon(Myiotismons Neutral Rookie Form)

The Champions are 37 Ghostmons(Data Type Version of The Virus Type Bakermon), 22 Sorcerymons, 22 Catomons, 8 Flameimpmons(Impmons Champion Form), 6 Growlmons, and 6 Gargumons

The Ultimate’s are 1 Skullmeramon, 1 Conjurermon(Wizardmons Data Type Ultimate Form), 1 Weregarurumon and 1 Ninjarumon(Ninjamons Ultimate Form)

The 1 Mega is A Metalscorpiomon(Scorpiomons Mega Form)

Current

The Rookies are 60 Augumons, 60 Gobumons, 60 Renamons, 60 Impmons, 40 Biomon and 20 Batmon(Myiotismons Data Type Rookie Form)

The Champions are 37 Ghostmons(Data Type Version of The Virus Type Bakermon), 22 Sorcerymons, 22 Catomons, 8 Flameimpmons(Impmons Data Type C

Edited by James Marshall
Keep spotting mistakes I made