Special Heroes - Dark Desert Rituals

Jave

7 hours ago, Mercakete said:

I haven't beaten FE7, but I've heard things and people make jokes about him with the cold a lot. *shrug*

Yeah, what @Tybrosion said. You're so mean!

Joking aside, I do like the idea of the different realms having their own culture festivals too, thanks! Teachers in particular being drawn to Nidavellir is especially inspired 🙂

Edited by DefyingFates

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Yeah, what @Tybrosion said. You're so mean!

Joking aside, I do like the idea of the different realms having their own culture festivals too, thanks! Teachers in particular being drawn to Nidavellir is especially inspired 🙂

Hey, I just brought it up as something that might happen because of popular opinion, not because I want it. And I chose not to spoil myself, so I'm still somewhat in the dark there. All the same, I know you're just teasing. 🙂 Also, thanks for the compliment. ^_^ I'm thinking about submitting these as actual banner suggestions.

6 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Also, thanks for the compliment. ^_^ I'm thinking about submitting these as actual banner suggestions.

Great, it's fun to think about! Ilians (from FE6 and 7) for example would be a great fit for Nifl though IS would probably give us a banner of "Tharja: Normal Girls" instead.

57 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Great, it's fun to think about! Ilians (from FE6 and 7) for example would be a great fit for Nifl though IS would probably give us a banner of "Tharja: Normal Girls" instead.

I thought of them, but I'm worried that would be too boring. They all look really similar to one another, and already wear similar colors to Nifl's. I guess there's Nils and Ninian, being ice dragons, and there was that time Tiki (like we don't have enough of her) had something to do with an ice dragon shrine, I think, but isn't there already a Resplendent Nifl Ninian? I don't recall. I also thought of a snowy pegasus place in FE4, but I don't remember the name of it. And for Tellius, I don't think they have a country that's specifically cold. Daein might be, but I think it's just that we tend to be there in winter. Still, I woudn't say no to Niflian Edward, Nolan, or Leonardo. Volug and Nailah could be interesting, too, if only because of the concept of "winter wolves" (and those two get less attention than - and are more worlflike than - Keaton and Velouria.) Actually, I'd like to see some of the beast Laguz in their winter coats! Imagine a super-fluffy Mordecai! X3

47 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Actually, I'd like to see some of the beast Laguz in their winter coats! Imagine a super-fluffy Mordecai! X3

Awww, that would be so adorable!! Lethe would be hilarious too XD

47 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

but isn't there already a Resplendent Nifl Ninian?

Unfortunately not. Y!Tiki got the Resplendent instead, yet another thing she has that Ninian doesn't 😭

@Mercakete

Another thing I remembered that you might want to know is Henry mentions seeing a symbol in Algol's base in the evil orphanage/academy that his parents sent him to, this could imply it was a Grimleal institution. Whilst Henry mentions seeing Grimleal practices, he also says that he doesn't believe in gods or religion when talking to Libra. This implies Henry tolerates the Grimleal but isn't part of them.

12 hours ago, Emperor Hardin said:

@Mercakete

Another thing I remembered that you might want to know is Henry mentions seeing a symbol in Algol's base in the evil orphanage/academy that his parents sent him to, this could imply it was a Grimleal institution. Whilst Henry mentions seeing Grimleal practices, he also says that he doesn't believe in gods or religion when talking to Libra. This implies Henry tolerates the Grimleal but isn't part of them.

Ah, good note. Thanks for bringing that up. 🙂 Hmm now I want one of these Grimleal alts for Henry even more! I wonder if we'd actually see his eyes... I know that you can sometimes see them in Awakening, and they're actually rather pretty so it'd be nice to see them more.

Edit: Oh man. Actually, you know who would make interesting Grimleal-costume-wearers? Maybe Nah (because dragon) or Awakening Tiki (because divine dragon) but especially Libra. I wonder if the one handing out the costumes would give him a fem one by mistake... That, or people not recognizing him because of his obviously masculine form (when his torso is somewhat exposed, as expressed in his conversation with Virion) would be a fun joke. Plus, I wonder how he'd handle being dressed as one of the Grimleal. They're kind of the opposite faith from him.

Edited by Mercakete