Beruka, Niles and Kaze skills anyone? Help a fellow girl fates noob here.

Muskaan Mann

I have been trying to find for the love of me any kind of prem-based skills for Beruka, Kaze and Niles but no luck cause either the castles I go to don’t have the prem skills I want or half of the castles don’t have these units with the skills that I need for them. For additional information, I’m playing on Nohr, Conquest and playing on Normal Classic and here are the following skills that I’m hoping to get for these 3 in my recently started Nohr/Conquest Playthrough; 

Niles: Lucky 7, Death Blow, Certain Blow, Astra

Beruka: Bowbreaker, Death Blow, Axefaire, Trample, Aegis

Kaze: Death Blow, Luna, Astra, Lethality, Rend heaven. 

Please and thank you. In exchange for those that can provide these units with the following skills mentioned or any kind of skills that you have available, I will post my 2 different Fates castles (one is Valla and one is Nohr-based). Here are the details and the units I have with prem skills as of now: 

Castle Name: Abyss Depths

Chosen Path: Valla

Castle address: 12978-39237-09749-52177

Units: 

MU: Lethality, Nohrian Trust, Draconic Hex, Astra, Dragon Fang

Jakob; Luna

Azura: Pavise, Vantage

Sakura: Aptitude, Counter, Renewal

Hana: Sol, Luna, Aptitude

Subaki: Death Blow, Rend heaven, Bowbreaker, Lifetaker

Kaze: Lethality, Luna, Replicate, Aptitude

Takumi: Death Blow, Astra, Quixotic, Rend heaven

Hayato: Aegis, Pavise, Rally magic, Tomefaire. 

Second Castle: 

Castle Name: Imperial Gate

Chosen path: Nohr

Castle address: Same as Valla castle address

Units: 

MU: Lethaility, Draconic Hex, Nohrian trust

Felicia: Counter, Trample

Slias: Pavise, Aegis, Luna, Sol

Azura; Pavise, Rend heaven, Aptitude, astra

Effie: Axefaire, Armoured Blow, Wary Fighter 

Arthur: Luna, Certain Blow

Niles: Luna, Bowfaire

Elise: Aptitude, Live to Serve, Amaterasu, Renewal 

Odin: Rend heaven, Death Blow, Astra, Aptitude, Rend heaven, Lifetaker 

Camilla: Death Blow, Vantage, Sol, Bowbreaker, Dragon Fang. 

Not included but can add on to My Castle defenders; Selena; 

Astra, Death Blow, Dragon Fang, Rend heaven, Counter.

All units are on hold, easy seize and kill, and no one isn’t on the throne. 

Cheers!

Oh wait there is? Does it by any chance have castles that are NA based (that’s where I’m from btw)? If not, that’s okay I’ll try somewhere else then and there’s no rush, so if you can’t get any of the specific skills for these 3, any 5 will do. Thanks!

I'm NA based, give me like two days and I can probably give you a hand. Which ones are your priorities?

In the meantime, you should be able to find my Conquest Castle at Castle Code 01843-83368-04538-97381, I don't know that there's anything there worth picking up but you can always check.

Edited by SoulWeaver

Mostly I’m more concerned about skills for Niles and Beruka, since I just promoted Niles to a bow knight yesterday and I have been looking through so many castles hoping to find some Beruka-tailored skills but they either don’t have it or their castle address don’t work, but I’m flexible with all of the units and their priorities, so I’m only worried about Niles at this point cause he is in a promoted class and his other prem skills I could only get from has only Lucky 7 and I want to swap Locktouch for something more offensive for Niles. In the meanwhile I’ll stop by your Nohr castle and give you an accessory and some feedback and since if any of your units pique my interest. Thank you so much, you might have saved me from a lot of heartache and pain of castle and skill searching!

Aight, so I've visited your Nohr castle a couple times, you should be able to find me in your Inbox under Solaris. Meanwhile, Status update.

Looks like all the not-Lucky 7 Skills you want for Niles require a Marry-Niles playthrough, I'm afraid I can't help you there, don't like the guy enough for that. My Niles married Camilla so mine has Swordbreaker, Savage Blow, and Trample on in addition to Lucky 7, I can swap Lunge in as well.

Beruka actually married Silas this run, so she has Aegis, Axefaire, Trample, Swordbreaker, and Luna right now, I can exchange in for Armored Blow, Defender, or Shelter if needed. I believe I have a playthrough where Beruka hasn't married yet, so I can get you Bowbreaker once I marry her to either Odin or Leo. Death Blow will take a little longer, though, that's a Marry-Beruka playthrough. I've been meaning to do one of those eventually anyways, so I'll probably do that soon, but it'll take me...probably like a week or so.

Kaze has Astra and Lethality, I married him to Charlotte so he can't get Luna and I believe the others require Revelations runs so I'll need to check my other files for those. In the meantime, mine also has Replicate, Axebreaker, and Sol equipped, I can also switch in Golembane.

I also forgot about tactics, I'm not sure you can get past my peeps to take the throne as-is, I kind of designed the throne to be disproportionately hellish to take and everyone's used like twelve Eternal Seals each so I'll fix that and update it following work tomorrow(probably by 3PM MST). In addition, it's way less useful at the moment, but you can also visit my Birthright castle by entering the address 09468-95779-39591-55644, the castle should be named Sentinelia and the character should be Lunaris. It's way weaker than my Conquest one because it's linked to a different 2DS which is suffering from a busted display, so I haven't been able to use it in a long while, but you might still be able to get something useful out of it.

Edited by SoulWeaver