Which of these 4 Characters should I use it on?

James Marshall

In The Fan Made FE Game I've sold all  of my Gems and I now have The 40,000 Gold needed for Scroll of The Mark 4 Aptitude Skill, which gives +25% to all of the users Growth Rates and I plan to use it on 1 of 4 characters, but I have a question. Which of these 4 Characters should I use it on?

The 4 characters levels and stats are as follows,  I'm listing the growth rates both with and without using Scroll of The Mark 4 Aptitude Skill, all characters have the same max stats and those are 70Hp, Str 30, Mag 30, Skill 30, Spd 30, Lck 35, Def 30 and Res 30

1 is A Level 20 Shaman. Level 6 Summoner. She has A S with Dark and A C with Staffs. Her stats are 43Hp, Str 14, Mag 25, Skill 21, Spd 22, Lck 18, Def 15 and Res 27. If she doesn't use The Scroll of The Mark 4 Aptitude Skill her growth rates are Hp 65%, Str 35%, Mag 75%, Skill 55%, Spd 55%, Lck 55%, Def 35% and Res 70% and if she uses it then her growth rates increase to Hp 90%, Str 60%, Mag 100%, Skill 80%, Spd 80%, Lck 80%, Def 60% and Res 95%

1 is A Level 20 Nun(female only version of The Male only Bishop). Level 6 Bishop. She has A S with Light and A C with Staffs. Her stats are 41Hp, Str 11, Mag 23, Skill 21, Spd 21, Lck 26, Def 11 and Res 24.  If she doesn't use The Scroll of The Mark 4 Aptitude Skill her growth rates are Hp 60%, Str 30%, Mag 75%, Skill 50%, Spd 50%, Lck 65%, Def 30% and Res 65% and if she uses it then her growth rates increase to Hp 85%, Str 55%, Mag 100%, Skill 75%, Spd 75%, Lck 90%, Def 55% and Res 90%

1 is A Level 20 Wyvern Rider. Level 6 Wyvern Lord. She has A S with Lances and A C with Swords. Her stats are 45Hp, Str 24, Mag 8, Skill 22, Spd 20, Lck 18, Def 22 and Res 11. If she doesn't use  The Scroll of The Mark 4 Aptitude Skill her growth rates are Hp 90%, Str 65%, Mag 15%, Skill 55%, Spd 55%, Lck 45%, Def 60% and Res 25% and if she uses it then her growth rates increase to Hp 115%, Str 90%, Mag 40%, Skill 80%, Spd 80%, Lck 70%, Def 85% and Res 50%

1 is A Level 20 Mercenary. Level 6 Hero. She has A S with Swords and A C with Axes. Her stats are 48Hp, Str 25, Mag 8, Skill 22, Spd 21, Lck 21, Def 22 and Res 14. If she doesn't use The Scroll of The Mark 4 Aptitude Skill her growth rates are Hp 110%, Str 65%, Mag 25%, Skill 55%, Spd 55%, Lck 55%, Def 65% and Res 35% and if she uses it then her growth rates increase to Hp 135%, Str 690, Mag 50%, Skill 80%, Spd 80%, Lck 80%, Def 90% and Res 60%

Wait which FE game is this? WIthout too much knowledge on it, it would be hard for any member to give advice if they don't know which fan made game/hack you're talking about. We also don't know the stat caps of this game, so it's hard to say which characters really need to in order to reach their caps. They're also all promoted, which means they won't get it as much use out of it as someone unpromoted will.

Regardless, I'm tempted to give it to Wyvern Lord, based off the information provided. Granted, my play style might be completely different from yours and other people on the board.

7 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

Wait which FE game is this? WIthout too much knowledge on it, it would be hard for any member to give advice if they don't know which fan made game/hack you're talking about. We also don't know the stat caps of this game, so it's hard to say which characters really need to in order to reach their caps. They're also all promoted, which means they won't get it as much use out of it as someone unpromoted will.

Regardless, I'm tempted to give it to Wyvern Lord, based off the information provided. Granted, my play style might be completely different from yours and other people on the board.

Its A Fan Made Game that a friend of mine made, but he has a paranoid fear of having his ideas stolen, that's why he refuses to let anyone other then me and close family of his even look at this game, the stat caps of every character in the game are 70Hp, Str 30, Mag 30, Skill 30, Spd 30, Lck 35, Def 30 and Res 30 and due to serious abuse of The Fighting Tournaments, which are the games version of The Arena, all my characters are at least Level 20 in A 1st Tier Class

16 minutes ago, eclipse said:

. . .so, uh, why are you even asking for help from an online forum?

Cos I want advise on which character to give The Skill to. Not to mention that my friend didn't say that if I need to ask for help that I can't do it on a online forum?

2 minutes ago, James Marshall said:

Cos I want advise on which character to give The Skill to. Not to mention that my friend didn't say that if I need to ask for help that I can't do it on a online forum?

Because you have to describe bits of the game to the greater world to get help.  Meanwhile, your friend is paranoid about having his ideas stolen.  Do you see where this is going?

If your goal really is to help your friend, then learn the math behind FE.  For example, +25% growths across the board will average out to an extra stat every four levels.  So the question becomes "who will make the best use of these extra stats?".  Use save states if you must.

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Because you have to describe bits of the game to the greater world to get help.  Meanwhile, your friend is paranoid about having his ideas stolen.  Do you see where this is going?

If your goal really is to help your friend, then learn the math behind FE.  For example, +25% growths across the board will average out to an extra stat every four levels.  So the question becomes "who will make the best use of these extra stats?".  Use save states if you must.

Ooops I didn't think of it that way, the way I saw it is that my friend knows that I use a lot of online forums and as he didn't tell me that I can't ask for advise on 1 I assumed that that was his way of allowing me to without actually saying it

Edited by James Marshall