Choose Your Legends Round 5 Official Discussion Thread!

DefyingFates

Who are you voting for this CYL?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for this CYL?

FINALY VOTE CAST! I didn't miss a day this year! =D 7 Elena votes DONE! I did my part. Now, let's see where she places this year! ❤️

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well final vote went to Marianne. I didn't support Gatekeeper, but can we make history?

What's the deal with female Byleth anyway? I guess most of her popularity comes from the Japanese player base, because most of the places that I look I see little to no support for her. I'd be fine with her and Corrin for next year.

Edited by LoneStar

3 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

I'm worried too! People getting complacent is always frightening, but with voters flocking to the 2nd and 3rd placers (especially Chrom and GK), I'm really *really* concerned about Eirika (and Marth) slipping to second or even third. I fear the latter is more likely for Marth actually, due to the aforementioned examples.

I hear ya! I heard some F Byleth fans were trying to buy votes on YouTube, but I hope those efforts were fruitless.

But for what it’s worth, vote #7 / 7 has been cast for Eirika!

13 minutes ago, Othin said:

6bs94O9.png

Playing the long game, like always.

I'll throw in a vote for Amalda and Ilios next year or something.

I voted as I said I would, now all that remains is to lay low until the Anniversary brings forth tons and tons of salt (not just for CYL but for whatever thing IS plans to do with free units). 

o1cC7yy.png

Well I stuck to my guns and gave all two (2) of my meager votes to Marianne

5OGX2RV.jpg

I've seen a lot more support for her than F!Byleth over at the Heroes twitter so hoping that's not just a vocal minority and that she's able to make it to the top two.

I was hoping I could have jumped on a hype train during the mid week leadings, but my favorites either won or stood no chance. Probably would have give Eirika a vote if she wasn't in first place.

Plumeria

Felicia

Gatekeeper

Byleth (M)

Ranulf

Elena

Marianne

8 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

I was hoping I could have jumped on a hype train during the mid week leadings, but my favorites either won or stood no chance. Probably would have give Eirika a vote if she wasn't in first place.

Plumeria

Felicia

Gatekeeper

Byleth (M)

Ranulf

Elena

Marianne

YYYYEAHH! Thanks for casting a vote her way! ^w^

Another CYL, another year of upvoting the bottom of the previous year's CYL4 barrel...

My strategy, for the record:

• Phase 1:  Bottom two males from CYL4
  • Phase 2:  Bottom two females from CYL4
  • Phase 3:  Next three lowest vote-getters from CYL4.  Officially this phase is regardless of gender, but given the larger base of male characters and the majority of the player base being female (witness how Edelgard was overall winner last year since the biggest bulk of the male vote had to split between Dimitri and Claude), all-male bottom fives are CYL norms...

8 minutes ago, shiningpikablu252 said:

Another CYL, another year of upvoting the bottom of the previous year's CYL4 barrel...

My strategy, for the record:

• Phase 1:  Bottom two males from CYL4
  • Phase 2:  Bottom two females from CYL4
  • Phase 3:  Next three lowest vote-getters from CYL4.  Officially this phase is regardless of gender, but given the larger base of male characters and the majority of the player base being female (witness how Edelgard was overall winner last year since the biggest bulk of the male vote had to split between Dimitri and Claude), all-male bottom fives are CYL norms...

I think you might be the only one who voted Hetzel 😅 Just like I'm the only one who voted for his boss!