Where Can I Find This Game?

BD94

My brother and I have been fans of the FE franchise since awakening. We have played what games we could get our hands on, but PoR has been difficult to find. Any copy available is $200 or more. 

Does anyone know of a better way to find the original game for the Gamecube? Is there an emulated version that is cheaper and more available? Is there a good chance that there will be a remake soon?

Path of Radiance is a really hard find, so buying it will indeed cost a lot to procure. However, emulation is certainly an option! (We're not allowed to tell you how to do it for legal reasons, but it shouldn't be hard to do.) I think that you can also homebrew your wii if your computer isn't buff enough for Dolphin, but that's a little more complicated. I think. I've never done it myself, so I wouldn't actually know.

As for remakes...There was a rumor a while back that IntSys was working on a Tellius remake, but that's all it for now-a rumor.

You can definitely find an emulator for it given that there's enough demand for the game; I know this because at least two acquaintances of mine have played the game via an emulated version. However, even if I could tell you where or how to find one, I wouldn't know where or how to find one since I don't know the first thing about emulators.

As for whether there'll be a remake anytime soon... maybe, but IS will probably cycle through the games that were Japan-exclusive first, so it probably won't be until quite a fair number of years from now.