Are all my Bernadettas Stats very heavily RNG-Screwed?

I've recently finished my 2nd Blue Lions playthrough, which was my 5th playthrough overall, and my Bernadetta was completely and utterly hopeless. Are all my Bernadettas Stats very heavily RNG-Screwed?. Here are her stats, what do you think? and I didn't use 1 stat booster on her

When she was A Level 19 Noble I made her A Level 19 Archer, when she was A Level 29 Archer I made her A Level 29 Sniper. When she was A Level 40 Sniper I made her A Level 40 Bow Knight, she is now A Level 45 Bow Knight and her stats are 48Hp, Str 25, Mag 17, Dex 40, Spd 28, Lck 17, Def 18, Res 16 and Ch 24

Why did you wait so long to class change her?

And I'm going to say you did get RNG screwed, but to make you feel better, Bernie is not a stat monster. Her growths aren't the best and there's better characters to make bow knights out of.

While these stats certainly do not look amazing, sadly she's not really RNG-screwed, but just Bernadetta.

Based on your classing path, these would be her average stats.

Lv HP Str Mag Dex Spd Lck Def Res Cha
45 44.8 25.25 13.4 37.3 31.75 19.1 16.2 15.6 23.8

She'll still be useful though, thanks to her personal ability, Encloser combat art and possibly Vengeance combat art