Any My castles that have Bowbreaker for Shigure? Will exchange my castle codes in exchange

Muskaan Mann

I have gone through millions of calling cards from my certain My castle peeps but none of them sadly have the one skill that I desperately need for Shigure, later on in the Conquest chapters when I am planning to use him with F!Kana, against bow flyers and snipers in general. I’ve also scouted through the various forums on here to try and see if any of the My castle address have any Bowbreaker skills for Shigure but to no luck. If anyone that still plays Fates nowadays has a Shigure with a Bowbreaker, I will forever be in your debt and in exchange you can get the best kind of defensive and offensive type of skills from my 2 different Fates My Castles. Also a Nina with any counter based skill or offensive based skill is also fine (same with Shigure, if Bowbreaker isn’t available, I can always settle for Aegis as a second option). Please and Thank you. Edit: Also I’m in NA and I forgot there is region-locking in this game, so any NA castles that have Shigure with Bowbreaker is what I need. 

First Castle information: 

Chosen Path: Nohr

Castle Name: Imperial Gate

Castle address: 12978-39237-09749-52177

Units on deck: 

MU: Grisly Wound, Letahlity, Draconic Hex, Nohrian Trust

Azura: Pavise, Aptitude, Rend heaven (also have aegis and Astra if needed)

Niles: Luna, Swordbreaker, Bowfaire, Lucky 7

Elise: Live to Serve, Amaterasu, Renewal, Aptitude (also have rally strength)

Odin: Lifetaker, Rend heaven, Aptitude, Astra, Death Blow

Camilia: Death Blow, Sol, Bowbreaker, Dragon fang, Vantage

Selena: Counter, Dragon Fang, Astra, Rend heaven, Death Blow

Kaze: Luna, Lethality, Astra, Lethaility 

Effie: Lancefiare, Armoured Blow, Wary Fighter

Second castle Information: 

Chosen path: Valla 

Castle name: Abyss Depths

Castle address: Same as first castle

Units on deck: 

MU: Lethality, Astra, Draconic hex, Nohrian Trust, 

Azura: Pavise, Aptitude, Vantage 

Jakob: Luna

Subaki: Bowbreaker, Death Blow, Lifetaker, Rend heaven

Takumi: Aptitude, Quixotic, Astra, Rend heaven, Death Blow

Sakura; Counter, Renewal, Aptitude, Miracle, Rally lck

Hana: Luna, Aptitude, Sol

Kaze: Aptitude, Luna, Lethality 

Units I have that are available upon request: 

Hayato: Pavise, Aegis, Tomefaire, Rally magic 

Hinata: Warding Blow, Renewal, Lancebreaker

Edited by Muskaan Mann

Just a question: Are your units on hold or would I have to kill them if they are on the throne? Also if by chance they are not on hold, is there any chance an Enjienhar shop that I can use to get the Shigure that you said have Bowbreaker on? 

2 hours ago, Muskaan Mann said:

Just a question: Are your units on hold or would I have to kill them if they are on the throne? Also if by chance they are not on hold, is there any chance an Enjienhar shop that I can use to get the Shigure that you said have Bowbreaker on? 

I set them all to hold, with no one on the throne. Also have a tier 3 Enjienhar shop, so I think that would be an option as well...

34 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

I set them all to hold, with no one on the throne. Also have a tier 3 Enjienhar shop, so I think that would be an option as well...

Seized and recruited, thank you so much, saved me a lot of grinding pain. Apologies for making you go through that cause I kinda am a bit too lazy when it comes to reclassing units to get different skills and then reclassing them back into their recommended skill

2 minutes ago, Muskaan Mann said:

Apologies for making you go through that cause I kinda am a bit too lazy when it comes to reclassing units to get different skills and then reclassing them back into their recommended skill

No problem, I had a cleared Revelations save where I could set it up with grinding maps, so it wasn't that hard to get, just took a bit of time. Have fun!