• Heath: Wandering Knight
    • Ogma: Loyal Blade
    • Saber: Driven Mercenary
    • Gerik: Desert Tiger
    • Marisa: Crimson Flash
    • Titania: Mighty Mercenary
    • Ike: Brave Mercenary

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/2021 at 02:59 AM

I can't decide between Raven or Marisa since I like them both. Marisa is probably going to have a bigger team than Gerik and I don't know who is more popular between Raven and Heath. Titania is obviously going to be the feather merc team at the start so maybe I should start there. At the very least this time I have everyone here besides Saber.

22 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Why would you have a mercenary-themed VG without including THE most iconic FE mercenary? That makes zero sense.

I mean we already had a Tactician VG without either gendered version of Robin, Tiki was not present on the green hair VG and I probably could have picked out several more iconic characters for the Pigtails vs Ponytail VG than what they went with. They don't need to shove Ike into every VG theme especially since he has appeared the most in this event at this point.

I'll echo the sentiment that I'm not overly thrilled with Ike's inclusion. He's already been in several VGs and won more than once. He doesn't need more. But, gotta promote that shiny new Ike Resplendent, right?

I might still go with Ike's team despite my displeasure. I've been trying to get him to +10 and build him up, so this is a good way to get more SP and such for him.

Then again, I have Heath at +10 already. I've made a pretty darn good Heath, if I do say so myself! This could be a nice excuse to use him some more. Plus, I just really like him as a character.

I suppose this is easy to forget for longtime players, but Brave Ike is a completely F2P character so that's why he's absent from any of the active banners which is probably part of the reason he's here. Anyone remember these?

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Heroes'_Path

Anyway, my pick this time was very easy unlike last VG. If Ike loses, then I'll jump to Titania. If she loses, then Marisa I guess if she was the one to beat Titania.

Oh man I thought the banner theme for mercenaries was cool, but I totally didn't connect that it was going to be a VG! I love this theme! =D I have to go with Ike, but I like a lot of the characters here.

I am going with Saber since he loves me (mine is +atk and +2 which is rare) and he is my favorite in this VG.

Edited by EricaofRenais

H-hey, IS, give us Beowulf and Gregor dammit!

I have a giant soft spot for Heath, so he's getting my ballot.  Happy that a couple of girls are here, since women can be mercenaries too~!

(BTW where's Thea?)

EDIT: I would've been a lot happier with one merc representing each game, instead of this mostly-paired system.

Edited by eclipse

I'll be on team feather mercenary as per usual. I'll wait to see what the early hours scores are and I'll pick one of the underdog teams. Only unit I have of these is Ike anyways and he'll likely be a popular choice.

I still don't know who to support... maybe team feathers. Ike will probably win this one, unless multipliers stop him.

If Ana was here, she would be like "OMG! BRAVE IKE!!! I HOPE HE WINS, SINCE THIS VERSION OF IKE NEVER WON A VOTING GAUNTLET! WE LIKE IKE!" or whatever.

Going with Gerik since I don't have a horse in the race, or anything.

19 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

If Ana was here, she would be like "OMG! BRAVE IKE!!! I HOPE HE WINS, SINCE THIS VERSION OF IKE NEVER WON A VOTING GAUNTLET! WE LIKE IKE!" or whatever.

That's true. She would have been very happy with Ike being the first character with two resplendents too.

Whatever happened to her? Was she banned?

38 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Good point, or her one-time "winner" little sister. IS must've forgotten Pegs are 100% mercs in Elibe, and 75% mercenaries in Jugdral. That'd turn down the testosterone a little.

Thea or Shanna are not here simply because that would likely mean (for instance, if it was Heath who was dropped in favor of either one) IS would’ve had to give us a second VG banner.

IS, being who they are, naturally aren’t about to do that if they can avoid it.

Edited by Tybrosion

I'm okay with Thea and Shanna not being in this VG just because they're 3-4 stars that I really wouldn't want to pull as 5-stars. Ogma color-sharing with Saber is bad enough, and green's kinda worthless because Titania and Raven are both old 3-4 stars with shit fodder. (Okay, Guard 3 is good, but still.)