Mythic Hero: Seiros (Saint of Legends)

NSSKG151

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue dragon Seiros...wasn't expecting them to go that route with her. Something tells me she is going to be very slow but have high res. I wonder if Dragon Wall will be inheritable to other dragon units.

Other than that nothing looks very interesting here. Colorless or blue would be the colors I go for but I think the banner is going to be a skip for me. Would prefer to see what IS has planned for the anniversary instead.

Looks fun. Blue, as expected, so that's going to be stacked. I'll have to try for one of them before I go back to the desert banner for Dorothea, so hopefully that goes well.

Dragons get a Res-evasion skill, wonder if it'll have any movement type restrictions. Probably not, since it doesn't have any added effects like Spurn.

1 minute ago, NSSKG151 said:

Blue dragon Seiros...wasn't expecting them to go that route with her. Something tells me she is going to be very slow but have high res. I wonder if Dragon Wall will be inheritable to other dragon units.

Other than that nothing looks very interesting here. Colorless or blue would be the colors I go for but I think the banner is going to be a skip for me. Would prefer to see what IS has planned for the anniversary instead.

It's inheritable, it's got a number. Her personal skill is Winds of Light.

Edited by Othin

Yay Seiros is here! Now where is Rhea? Haha jk.

Anyways, she looks quite interesting, and her weapon gives her some mixed phase potential. I’m going to wait for the anniversary to see what happens, but I will definitely try to get her.

Her art is pretty, too.

Is it confirmed that her B-slot is only available on dragons then? Honestly, it would be super fucking nuts if Ronan could inherit it.

Well, it wasn't Freyr as many were speculating. So Seiros and the Immaculate One in one package, here I thought I'd be Seiros as a sword user and the Immaculate one as a dragon but having 2 spots for the same character would make many people mad. 

Anyways, for me the banner is a skip but let's see what Seiros offers and how the colors rank. 

Seiros's prf is kinda basic, but that doesn't make it bad or anything of the sort. +6 Atk and guaranteed follow-up for Player Phase and +6 Def/Res and can't be doubled during enemy phase. She's meant to go in and then hold her ground against hordes of foes, which means she's a Mixed Phase unit through and through. Her exclusive C skill would've been so awesome for AR-O, but alas she's Anima so it's only a buff for Thrasir as Duma isn't really making use of it with his horrible Mov and Mirabilis is a dancer Lif who?. And at last Dragons finally get some form of dmg reduction, it's the same as NY!Selkie's prf which makes it ultra niche because there's not many dragons with high Res and this skill will probably be locked to Infantry Dragons only just like how the Spd based dmg reduction skills are locked to melee infantry. Oh yeah, she's a dragon mythic on Naga season so that alone makes her a 3/10 on the mode she's meant to be used. 

As for the banner in general:

Red is very polarizing. Catherine and Lif offer pretty awesome skills but L!Roy bogs down the whole thing as he offers nothing noteworthy (Bonus Doubler is ultra niche, only units like Nowi that have in-built DC and ignore penalties can make good use of it). 

Blue is pretty great if you care about Impact skills. It has the featured unit (although she doesn't really offer all that much fodder-wise, only Mirror Impact in general), L!Julia has Mirror Impact too and is still a great nuke. L!Dimitri needs no introduction, the guy is cancerous in arena with his disgusting dmg output and is the best unit fodder wise with Sturdy Impact and Odd Tempest. 

Green is a mixed bag, too. Dieck is incredible as fodder, but as a unit he isn't all that great when Ninja Hana is a thing. Yune has nothing and is pretty weak without proper investment. Thrasir has pretty rare fodder in FB4 and Panic Smoke, and is still the most threatening Anima mythic so it's always good to have her. 

Colorless is good too. Eir may not be as strong as she used to be, but is still one of the best offense Mythics with her heal per turn and ability to enable Eirforce strats if one gives her Fury and Disarm Trap. L!Alm has NFU which is incredibly strong fodder-wise as that skill alone shuts down so many strats and his Prf becomes stronger the more stats increase in the game so he's kinda Powercreep proof (although he struggles score-wise). Flayn and her Dmg Reduction drive prf are extremely good, I can't recall what she offers in terms of fodder in general but Rescue+ is still a pretty neat utility heal even if it has been overshadowed by the Reposition Heal Sara offers. 

In terms of color I think Red is the loser, and the other three are tied depending on one's needs. 

11 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Is it confirmed that her B-slot is only available on dragons then? Honestly, it would be super fucking nuts if Ronan could inherit it.

I expect it to be like Dragon's Ire, a dragons only skill, for all movement types.

Winter Sothis just got a new toy to play with.

This seems very spoiler-ish. You don't know Seiros is a dragon until late late LATE into Three Houses, right? So, uh...why isn't she using her own sword, IS? Anyway. She looks fine. That B skill would be insane on certain units, but I feel like it's gonna be limited. Red is the most tempting color for me because I don't have any of them, with blue as the next most tempting color for me since I don't have Dimitri (or Seiros, obviously).

21 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I don't think we'll know the exact name until the update goes out tomorrow night, but the name sure makes it sound like it's for dragons.

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

This seems very spoiler-ish. You don't know Seiros is a dragon until late late LATE into Three Houses, right? So, uh...why isn't she using her own sword, IS? Anyway. She looks fine. That B skill would be insane on certain units, but I feel like it's gonna be limited. Red is the most tempting color for me because I don't have any of them, with blue as the next most tempting color for me since I don't have Dimitri (or Seiros, obviously).

I thought it came up at the timeskip, although I've only played through Verdant Wind so idk if the other routes are different.

Praise Seiros, the FEH OC streak is over!

*ahem* Well, I was going to free pull red (to fish for Miranda mainly) but this changes things. I might pull any additional red(s) and blue(s) in the free pull circle, but no more than that since I want to be saving more and spending less.

Also, why exactly did they skip over Shamir when the other two 5* exclusives from that banner (one of which is her partner) are present here? I don't actually want an answer, I just find that funny.

18 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Well, it wasn't Freyr as many were speculating.

Personally, I was always hoping expecting him to be in March since not only does that banner currently have two open slots on blue, but a certain someone else will also be present on that banner.

15 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I expect it to be like Dragon's Ire, a dragons only skill, for all movement types.

Winter Sothis just got a new toy to play with.

Meanwhile, Mila (37 -> 41), Spooky F!Grima (38 -> 42), Spring Idunn & Fae (38 -> 42), (Dheginsea (39 -> 43) and Nagi (41 -> 45) are all laughing in their Res super assets. 

7 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

This seems very spoiler-ish.

They don't care about spoilers, and they never did (and that's not even exclusive to Three Houses). Otherwise, they wouldn't have done this last year:

Spoiler

EBjo2B5.jpg?1

5 minutes ago, Othin said:

I thought it came up at the timeskip, although I've only played through Verdant Wind so idk if the other routes are different.

On Crimson Flower [SPOILERS]: 

Spoiler

Rhea shifts into the Immaculate One shortly after Byleth chooses Edelgard's side.

Edited by Tybrosion

1 minute ago, Deirdre an Bhróin said:

As for her kit, I doubt her B slot would be inheritable to non-dragons, and have a little nagging voice saying "it's not inheritable at all."

Every single skill with a number is inheritable. It has a number, therefore it's inheritable.

Dang. She's defensive. (Also, I feel a bit spoiled even though I guessed her true identity really early on in my first playthrough.) Anyway, I also do want that Dimitri. But I also want Thrasir. Hmmm maybe U should wait until a better opportunity for Thrasir. Don't care about Julia. And I'm pretty much out of orbs anyway. Man she fits my playstyle though. (I swear, I should just make a blue infantry dragons team already. Nils, M!Kana, Adrift/Fallen!M!Corrin, Seiros. Boom. Done.)

Anyway, I'll free pull blue unless there are no blue nodes. Then, in that case, green. I guess that's my plan and we'll see if it changes.

I was thrown off at the fact that she has yellow hair, but going back and watching the opening scene and looking at some official art and yeah that is how she looked back then. In the game it did say that she had a "Revelation" like Byleth, but I thought that was made up, maybe that's why her hair turned yellow.

9 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Knowing Rhea is the Immaculate One happens the very chapter before the Timeskip regardless of route. On CF it's after Byleth chooses to side with Edelgard, and in every other route it's during that cutscene where demonic beasts are invading Garreg Mach so it's not some endgame secret or anything like that. 

Knowing that Rhea is Seiros is the Endgame spoiler, although it's not like you couldn't figure that before from Rhea's conversations with Seteth and Byleth. 

So we see that she's more a Player Phase dragon, having Mirror Impact and all, and that Wings of Light is a dead slot if she's not run with other Mythics.

...This might be a good time to point out that L!Dimitri with that inheritable Odd Tempest is sharing her banner.

6 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

And at last Dragons finally get some form of dmg reduction, it's the same as NY!Selkie's prf which makes it ultra niche because there's not many dragons with high Res and this skill will probably be locked to Infantry Dragons only just like how the Spd based dmg reduction skills are locked to melee infantry.

If it's locked to infantry dragons, then Seiros might be the only good or decent user of it. Seiros gained 36 damage from Glacies, so she needed at least 45 Res and 6 of it came from her breath's enemy phase effect, so her base neutral resistance is 41 which is 1 point higher than New Year's Selkie's base neutral resistance and in the +40 base neutral speed area of the units with default speed check damage reduction skills. Following Seiros would be Mila at 37 base with a superasset and then Halloween Ena with 36 base. Mila's a support unit who would be better off with or cheaper to use with a Chill, Wings of Mercy, her default Sabotage Atk, or whatever which leaves Halloween Ena whose resistance might be too low. Defense is usually higher than resistance and there are plenty of units with abysmal resistance, but I'm the kind of person who thinks 60 speed unmerged is barely enough speed to use a speed check damage reduction skill. Anyway, after Halloween Ena, you have a 6 point gap with Garon and Nah at 32 base neutral resistance, resplendent kid Tiki at 31, and Fae at 30. It only gets worse from there. If it's open to all dragons which I doubt, then it would include a lot of armors who either already have a good Fighter skill or would be better off with a different one.

It would be a lot of work, but I could see legendary F!Corrin working Dragon Wall well with a lot of resistance stacking. Perhaps in the future, a defensive check version would be better or speed or even attack considering resistance is her lowest stat. She has 29 base neutral resistance and her dragonstone grants her Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 and a breath effect against foes at full health or on enemy phase, so 34 resistance in combat. Not that great and she'd need more resistance to cover other units, but Dragon Wall would allow her to have damage reduction against AoE specials and against hits when her Negating Fang is not charged to which if it is charged, then she takes even further less damage or it covers for effects that negate damage reduction like Deadeye or against Altina. Or you could forgo her Negating Fang for a different special and rely entirely on Dragon Wall for damage reduction. That said, her default Shield Pulse or Lull Atk/X would be easier to work with for reducing damage.

8 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Knowing that Rhea is Seiros is the Endgame spoiler, although it's not like you couldn't figure that before from Rhea's conversations with Seteth and Byleth. 

I am glad that I didn't figure it in my first playthough of 3H. I only thought Rhea was a descendant of Seiros. I only realized who Rhea really is in the timeskip cutscene, when the dragon transformation occured.

Same with Flayn. Only realized what she was after the timeskip, that Cyril got older but she didn't.