Mythic Hero: Seiros (Saint of Legends)

NSSKG151

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really think they will give Rhea the sword, most likely it will be reserve for another Seiros alt.

Since Sword of Seiros is mostly associated with Seiros rather than Rhea, even 3H datamine shows Rhea(Archbishop) being more magic while Seiros(Saint) more physical

And maybe they will eventually also do "fallen" Rhea from Silver Snow*

(I found common term "fallen" Rhea for SS kind ironic comparing to CF ending for story reason, maybe berserk Rhea is a better term here)

--------

Also, I think Serios MGB is a reference to Red Canyon massacre, since most enemies are dragons.

Edited by Timlugia

Burned 200 orbs and think it was “okay.” The haul was a neutral Roy, a plus speed Dimitri, a plus res Seiros, a plus speed Thrasir, a neutral Thrasir, two neutral Alms, a plus res Alm and a plus speed Julia. Outside of that...a ton of Mordecai, Eirika and Morgan. I really wanted Lif and Catherine, but think I will wait at this point. Any other luck?

37 minutes ago, jameslove001 said:

Burned 200 orbs and think it was “okay.” The haul was a neutral Roy, a plus speed Dimitri, a plus res Seiros, a plus speed Thrasir, a neutral Thrasir, two neutral Alms, a plus res Alm and a plus speed Julia. Outside of that...a ton of Mordecai, Eirika and Morgan. I really wanted Lif and Catherine, but think I will wait at this point. Any other luck?

Nine 5*s in 200 orbs? You must have taken all my luck, lol.

JMAembv.png

Just now, jameslove001 said:

That 12 is a hideous number.

Yep. I've put in 183 orbs so far sniping blue, according to the summon simulator there's only about 5% odds of doing that without getting something.

So our orb counts on this banner are pretty similar! On average we'd expect to each get about four focus units for that, but that's the fun of randomness.

ok so after snipping for blue, i got the following: 3x dimitri (2 +atk, 1 i can't remember), 2x +atk seiros, 3x julia (2 neutral, 1+ atk), and 1x -def flayn.

Got dmitri on my second roll, very lucky, but the best part of the banner was pulling two Julias on the same summon circle.

This banner made me feel so much better after the nightmare of f!Ike on the fallen heroes banner, even if i can't really forget that.