I found my Skyward Sword disc + a not so funny story

♠Soul♠

Alright, so I went to the U.S for vacations for a whole month, and it turns out I did leave my Skyward Sword disc on the Wii that belonged to my friend at their house. I had the suspiscion, but it was really low on the list. It was funny, after two years and it wasn't until a few weeks I realised it could've been there.

So I'm finally back here, and the plane ride wasn't all that fun. For one, I can hardly sleep on planes. Must've gotten one hour of sleep at the very best, out of a 8 hour 20 minute flight...fuck turbulance. Literally half the ride was actual turbulance, and I was already getting over my fear of flight as it is (which, funny, only developed two years ago). And couldn't help checking the flight map every 5-10 minutes only to realise it takes like two hours just to cross through Colombia or some shit.

welp, I'm still alive.

Edited by the actual real soul

I think the wii had south america lumped with north America.

From Wikipedia:

The Nintendo 64 features similar lockout methods as the Super NES. The GameCube and Wii are both region-locked, the Wii Shop Channel is also region-locked. Wii channels from other regions will display an error message "This channel can't be used." The coded regions are:

• NTSC-U (The Americas and Asia)
  • PAL (Europe and Oceania)
  • NTSC-J (Japan)
  • NTSC-K (South Korea)