Mythic Hero Battle: Seiros (Saint of Legends)

NSSKG151

5 hours ago, LoneStar said:

Took care of this on the last day. Surprising it didn't take too long. I guess that's what fliers plus effective damage does.

Hide contents

I had no idea an unmerged Hinoka could still OHKO with her eff damage weapon. Also, her voice sounds a lot different than it did in Fates. Maybe I just haven't heard it in a while...

That Swap strategy was nice to see. I almost never use Swap, so I didn't expect to see it on a flier!

@SatsumaFSoysoy That's a powerful Masked Marth. Wasn't expecting her to take on most of the map herself. Looks like Seiros ended up getting betrayed by her own hired mercenary.

@Unknown Gamer11 That's a nice looking Jugdral themed team. Asbel looks pretty powerful with setting off those Blazing Flame attacks every round.

@LoneStar Nice flier team. I always find it funny when a dragon gets knocked in the head by the bucket. Interesting use of link and positioning skills.

5 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

I had no idea an unmerged Hinoka could still OHKO with her eff damage weapon. Also, her voice sounds a lot different than it did in Fates. Maybe I just haven't heard it in a while...

That Swap strategy was nice to see. I almost never use Swap, so I didn't expect to see it on a flier!

I had to stack a bunch of attack with Spur Atk/Res, Goad Flier, +Atk bucket, and her Link. I didn't do it this way in the end, but Loki could have killed that dragon and probably the Lance Flier, but who knows what other AI changes might have happened. Hinoka has a different VA in Heroes that's why it's different.

@NSSKG151 Thanks! It was fun to use two units that I have high merged on this map.