Conquest Lunatic Spicey-ish Playthrough

beachwalks

So since I first posted in this board I have beaten Conquest Lunatic 3 times. Each time has been both fun and stressful at certain points due to my reclassing greed. The thing is, I know some of the cheese builds that break the game in half, like super LoD Vantage Ophelia, LoD Vantage Odin and Master Ninja Silas. I feel somewhat set in most of my character choices so I want to spice up the playthrough this time around and I would like some input, so yeah this is somewhat of a PMU post.

The main limitations I am imposing are: No child characters or their paralogues, no Wyvern Elise in the beginning of the game, no master ninja silas, and no Nostank Odin. This forces me to be more attentive to how I distribute my exp and supports, and also practicing how to effectively plan a playthrough and the first few turns of a map as efficiently as possible 

At the moment, I know for a fact I want to use Arthur, Effie, Beruka, and Kaze for the entire playthrough. I have never really given these units their due beyond the early chapters in which they contribute and I'm set that I want to use them as part of the endgame team even if it is not optimal to do so. I also, weirdly enough, haven't really stuck it out with Jakob, so I want to try and do this for the rest of the game depending on how his growths limit him (rarely get over 2 stats per level up with him even as a idk why) Effie is also the reason I'm torn on banning mozu, as Archer Effie seems siiiiccccckkkkk.

But I also want to spice up this playthrough in unusual pairings, supports, and come up with new strategies for each of these maps. So I want some of your input with the list I have but here are my rough plans so far:

F! Corrin Wyvern Talent +Mag -luck. Supports: S Jakob, A Camilla, A Silas, A Peri. Nohr Princess--Nohr Noble--Malig Knight--Paladin--whatever class I might need for endgame.

Jakob: Butler--Malig Knight--Paladin--Wyvern Lord. Supports: S Corrin, A+ Silas

Silas: Cavelier--Paladin--Wyvern Lord--Bow Knight. Supports: A Corrin, S Camilla, A Jakob

Elise: Troubador--Strategist--Malig Knight (for the flight biased section)--strategist

Arthur: Fighter--Berserker--Cavelier--Wyvern Lord--Malig Knight--Berserker. Supports: S Beruka, A Effie.

Effie: Knight--Archer via Mozu

Niles: Outlaw--Bow Knight

Mozu: default kinshi knight classline

Camilla: Malig Knight--Wyvern Lord. Supports: S Silas, A Corrin.

Beruka: Wyvern Rider--(Get all the stack from Wyvern/Cav/Zerker tree if possible)

Kaze: Ninja--Mechanist--Master Ninja (no special plans)

Other units:

Azura cuz duh

Gunter

Rallyman

Flora staffer

Izana staffer

I'm down for any and all suggestions for unique ideas and supports so let me know anything you think of. Just remember I am not using kids so keep that in mind with any pairing/support suggestions.