What skills should I pass down with these pairings?

MagicalAlbino

If you've seen my first post, this is an addendum to that. I'm planning on starting Awakening over, this time on Hard/Classic, and I'm willing to grind and reclass this time, preferably with the SpotPass bonus boxes since I can't afford DLC. This time, any skill the parents can have is fair dinkum. I don't care how long it takes to get it. I'm in quarantine and have nothing better to do. I also have some ideas on what skills I want to pass, but I just want to confirm with you guys if these are good ideas. Which ones are the best to pass down to each kid? (Also, keep in mind that my avatar's asset is Magic and his flaw is Luck.)

My current plans:

Lucina: Aether and Galeforce (Chrom x Sumia)

Morgan: Any male-exclusive skill (preferably Wrath) and Vengeance (Ryan x Tharja)

Owain: Galeforce and Aptitude (Lissa x Donnel)

Kjelle: Aegis and Hit Rate +20 (Sully x Stahl)

Laurent: Tomefaire and Acrobat (Miriel x Henry)

Cynthia: Galeforce and Aether (Sumia x Chrom)

Brady: Galeforce and Swordbreaker (Maribelle x Lon'qu)

Yarne: Lancebreaker and Pavise (Panne x Frederick)

Severa: Galeforce and Luna (Cordelia x Kellam)

Nah: Swordbreaker and Aegis (Nowi x Ricken)

Noire: Tomebreaker and Counter (Tharja x Ryan)

Inigo: Galeforce and Swordfaire (Olivia x Gaius)

Gerome: Swordbreaker and Bowbreaker (Cherche x Virion)

Edited by MagicalAlbino

Are you determined to make Kjelle have Stahl as her father, or are you flexible here?   Stahl!Kjelle cannot learn Galeforce, and you're already missing Nah getting Galeforce as well.  (Personally, I'm completely fine with leaving Nah without Galeforce, that said.) 

Lissa, Maribelle, and Olivia should all pass down Galeforce to their kids, so you chose correctly here.  Easily the most powerful skill they have, and males cannot learn it on their own (as they can't get Dark Flier), only inherit it from their mothers. 

9 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

I would ignore Counter, as it's not very useful... for you, that is. Heck, most male-exclusive skills aren't very useful.

Well, Morgan and MU!Noire can already get every skill in the game (gender permitting), so I figured I might as well give them something they can't get elsewhere.

1 hour ago, MagicalAlbino said:

Well, Morgan and MU!Noire can already get every skill in the game (gender permitting), so I figured I might as well give them something they can't get elsewhere.

Perhaps, but I'd make it something useful, which Counter is not. HP +5 is much more useful than Counter.

13 hours ago, astrophys said:

Are you determined to make Kjelle have Stahl as her father, or are you flexible here?   Stahl!Kjelle cannot learn Galeforce, and you're already missing Nah getting Galeforce as well.  (Personally, I'm completely fine with leaving Nah without Galeforce, that said.) 

Lissa, Maribelle, and Olivia should all pass down Galeforce to their kids, so you chose correctly here.  Easily the most powerful skill they have, and males cannot learn it on their own (as they can't get Dark Flier), only inherit it from their mothers. 

Well, I don't wanna go overboard with Galeforce, since I'm not gonna be playing DLC and I don't wanna make the regular game TOO easy, and I just like having Sully and Stahl together. I mean, they're FE13's Christmas cavs, so they were made for each other. I'll worry about optimization in another playthrough.