February is for Lovers and Legends - Which Legend Is a Mystery

daisy jane

fnf4ri58x0e61.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

Hello Summoners! Here we are with the Legendary Prediction/Discussion! Sorry that it is a little late. but better late than never, right? While we have the infographic here, it's always good to recap.. Seiros our newest mythic (who @Diovani Bressan wrote about how the 7th Mythic works) will return in April, however if you want Julia or Dimitri (I know that a lot of people are waiting for a FEH Channel to see what anniversary will bring us) - you might want to get on that - Julia has been smitted into June and Dimitri one more later into July. Alm is joining Julia and Yune, and Lif is joining Dimitri. Roy will be joining Eliwood in May. (I will say this again. I think it would just benefit them to just have Mythic months, Legendary Months and fill the 3rd slot with the best fodder main pool has to offer, even though it's repeats because 6 months until (insert your legendary here) is kinda bad. 

Feb is relatively easy to figure out too. 

Legendary Prediction

Red is Legendary locked with
Hrid distant counter
Altina - atk/def oath 
Seliphdistant counter

Blue 
Naga
ar-o atk/spd 3, chill speed
Tiki - fierce breath, bold fighter
????

It's a split between Guinevere and Melady. Last time  Between the relatively stronger unit in Nils than. Fiora, Fiora went first. so I would think in this case Melady (atk/def solo 4, wyvern flight, instant lance (has an impact condition) would go before Guinevere (atk/res push 4, lull atk res, joint drive res) and help strengthen March. 

Green
Heldistant counter, guard bearing 3 
Triandraatk/spd push 4, aerobatics, spd/res rein, 
???

Shamir (atk spd solo 4, null followup, rouse atk/spd 3), fits in here if it's not the Legendary Hero. (kinda strange that she wasn't with her other knights of seiros)

Colourless
Leif
(atk/res push 4, def smoke)
Mila  - (rally def res+, bracing stance 3)
???

to be honest with you this is where i feel the Hero is going to slot in. The newest hero would be Sara (atk spd push 4, dazzle joint drive res, return+) They have done that with Julian so it wouldn't be that big of a surprise. the next few months we'll probably be seeing strong colourless repeats since we're basically all caught up. I still believe we are due for a Legendary Healer. I i've been thinking what the  staff would do. Maybe something  like Kia staff but it gives an omni buff to all stats? I'm not sure.. Who would it be - well I guess we go back to the well to Elincia or Micaiah. Those the two last lords (that could fit in colourless and that sort of make sense though they could have MRobin as a colourless tome? i'm not certain). 

Arguably, the unit can be green, which would mean Xander could be a candidate. But really I am leaning towards Colourless myself. 

Double Special Heroes Prediction

maybe this month they'll show up. again in case you were wondering. this is what I am thinking the banner will be

Red
Joshua 
 (coral bow+ (lull spd/def bow), atk/spd link 3, fortify def 4 )
Brigid (helm bow + (solo spd/def neutralize penalties bow),  harsh command +, steady impact, pulse smoke)

Blue
Lute (flora guide (lull spd res+ 5 tome), spd tactic), 
Geese (flowing lance+ (solo atk/ def neutalize penalties lance), fire boost, infantry pulse 3) or
Quan (courtly bow + (atk/def +5, reduce first atk if counter atk bow), atk/def bond 4, flier formation, joint hone def)

Green
Harmonized! Veronica (atk/def solo 4, lull atk/def, atk/def gap 3)
Dancer! Lachesis (courtly mask + (atk/res+ 5, reduce first atk if counteratk dagger), def cantrip, air orders)

Colourless
Pirate Tibarn (
heavy blade 4, dive bomb 3)
Dancer! Ethyln (courtly fan + (if initiates atk/spd +5, blocks followups dagger), ard-atk/spd 3, windsweep 3, joint drive spd)

Now they could swap things around because it's February and they wanna have a stacked banner for Anniversary, so you could kick out Joshua and add Sigurd (atk/res bond 4, lull atk res, joint drive res, duo skill double reposition every odd turn), and kick out Lachesis for Grima (dragon's ire 3, goad dragons)

Revival Banner Schedule

I had a small hope they'd just cycle through Book 2 again, but no dice. So just for planning purposes this is what to expect for the final Book 1 units
Feb 2nd: Elincia, Tana, Innes
Feb 14th: Sanaki, Nephenee, Amelia
Feb 21st: Gray, Brave Lucina, Brave Ike
Feb 28th: Leo, Azura, Elise. 

with the entire cycle starting back against March 7th with Celica, Brave Ephraim and Hardinand maybe during Feh Channel we'll hear the rest of book 2 has been snapped. 

Respark Banner
The next Re-Spark banner will be Heroes: Light & Shadow (MKris, FKris, Julian and Lena) in March. The Dread Isles has officially been eliminated. I don't think CYL would be the next banner up (though after heroes of light and shadow, it was the next new heroes banner) - so maybe we will see Soul of Zofia or Changing Winds again. 

Well, that's about it scheduling wise, hopefully this helps you out planning wise with Calendar info intermingled. 🙂  See ya next month!

Good case for colorless. Like last time, I'm guessing either Micaiah or Claude.

Personally I've got two characters from each color for February, so I'll definitely be sitting this one out. Which will be a nice change of pace from Seiros's banner, where I've so far burned 219 orbs and racked up a 13% pity rate.

That green lineup for this month's legendary banner looks hella good if you're in need of dark defense mythics tho we are due for the 7th slot effect one in the near future so it's your choice.

Edited by redlight

I think I'll skip Feb and hoard orbs to go all out on March. I want merges for L!Edelgard, L!Corrin, Freyja and wouldn't complain on merges for Brammimond. If the Mythic is on Green or Colorless, even better, but I think it will be blue and I guess I'll want at least one copy.

Ooh, pulling green for Feb. : o  I could use some more Hel merges, an Astra mythic that's not Reginn, and I'm also dying to test out this fucked up guard bearing Valter build ... like what's scarier than a ripped Valter DC bait that won't die.

Spd/Res Rein would be cool as well if Shamir's in that slot too.  prayer_emoji

Green or colorless for the next legendary would be my guess. Both have highly sought after characters sharing those 2, while blue is very meh.

Green is my main guess though. Following the pattern of a previous legendary always having their first rerun sharing with the newest one. In this case Triandra.

As for who, Micaiah seems likely.

Will go for Green (Hel's first merge, Triandra's Rein skill for Summer Byleth and/Bravemila) and Colourless (first merge for both of them). New legend will be one of these 2 colours I think. Either way Shamir, Sara or a new legend would be amazing to finish these colours off. For the actual legendary I am expecting Xander with Garon's Axe. 

If the next batch of refines belongs to the removed Legendary heroes then I don't think this banner would be a necessity and their new powers banner would be way better. 

I doubt we'll get Claude this month. IIRC, the schedule for this month points to Earth being the affinity, which I doubt they'll give to Claude since he's commonly associated with Wind similar to how Edelgard and Dimitri have ties that matched them well to Fire and Water respectively. So I feel they'll keep him in their pocket for the month and release him later when Wind is back in rotation. Instead, Micaiah would be my guess since Earth wouldn't be unfitting for her.

Edited by Medeus

27 minutes ago, Medeus said:

I doubt we'll get Claude this month. IIRC, the schedule for this month points to Earth being the affinity, which I doubt they'll give to Claude since he's commonly associated with Wind similar to how Edelgard and Dimitri have ties that matched them well to Fire and Water respectively. So I feel they'll keep him in their pocket for the month and release him later when Wind is back in rotation. Instead, Micaiah would be my guess since Earth wouldn't be unfitting for her.

That tracks, Earth has been my guess for her and she's the other biggest omission.

Green or colorless! Same for March. Both colors feature Triandra and Freja’s first respective reruns... and colorless isn’t bad at all either month. In particular, March is especially strong in the colorless department. Could go either way!

Xander as an axe cav or a healer Micaiah. Maybe green tome Micaiah #2 to powercreep her Brave form lol. Dagger Sothe?! :’) 

April... a lot of folks are speculating Claude, but anyone else think we might see Creator Sword Deluxe Byleth instead? Claude sharing a lineup with Eir and Duma, who are ancient by now, is not very tempting. Compare red and blue, which have Lilina and Seiros in their first rerun banner. I think a red or blue legendary is more likely then, but it might be too early to speculate.

Looking like it's green or colorless for the new legendary. My guess is Xander if it is green and Micaiah if it is colorless. Claude will probably come in April since it will be wind season then and all colors are open for his bow.

Here's a longshot prediction: the next legend will be the long-awaited Earth+Res one. 

They'll still have the Duel/Pair effect, but they'll also have a stat boost. Since the new mythics establish that elemental heroes can work that way, and just like with Legendary Roy, it's the perfect time for legends to catch up to the new mythic paradigm.

Are you going to incorporate the LH Remix banners and their predictions into these threads going forward?

On topic, we just got Seiros so I honestly have no idea who the new Hero could be. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the last time we saw Hrid on these though, he's definitely being moved to the LHRs. Ditto for Eirika, Marth and maybe Lucina after next month. Azura's still busted enough to stay despite not having a Duel effect, I think.

I was hoping we'd get Binding Blade II and Lunar Brace II early on in the year too. Seeing this makes me think otherwise...

3 hours ago, Othin said:

Here's a longshot prediction: the next legend will be the long-awaited Earth+Res one. 

They'll still have the Duel/Pair effect, but they'll also have a stat boost. Since the new mythics establish that elemental heroes can work that way, and just like with Legendary Roy, it's the perfect time for legends to catch up to the new mythic paradigm.

That'd be a good way to round out the original set at long last! Who do you think it'd be?

48 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Are you going to incorporate the LH Remix banners and their predictions into these threads going forward?

On topic, we just got Seiros so I honestly have no idea who the new Hero could be. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the last time we saw Hrid on these though, he's definitely being moved to the LHRs. Ditto for Eirika, Marth and maybe Lucina after next month. Azura's still busted enough to stay despite not having a Duel effect, I think.

I was hoping we'd get Binding Blade II and Lunar Brace II early on in the year too. Seeing this makes me think otherwise...

That'd be a good way to round out the original set at long last! Who do you think it'd be?

Micaiah was already my bet, and she'd certainly fit +Res.

Azura is very powerful, but as they've showed with the revivals, they don't really pick out individual units, they just sweep up whoever's been released before a certain point. I'm sure this will reach her eventually.

59 minutes ago, Othin said:

but as they've showed with the revivals, they don't really pick out individual units

What do you mean exactly? It seemed to me that LHRs are purely for the Legendary Heroes that were outdated in the current metagame.

Slightly off-topic, I do like that the LHRs are earlier in the month: that gives us two opportunities for theorycrafting and (better yet) time between banners to stock up on Orbs. I hope the LHRs all come with sparks, not just the first (and that sparking is added to the original LH and MH banners, of course).

4 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

What do you mean exactly? It seemed to me that LHRs are purely for the Legendary Heroes that were outdated in the current metagame.

Slightly off-topic, I do like that the LHRs are earlier in the month: that gives us two opportunities for theorycrafting and (better yet) time between banners to stock up on Orbs. I hope the LHRs all come with sparks, not just the first (and that sparking is added to the original LH and MH banners, of course).

I'm talking about the weekly revival banners, where first they just grabbed everyone to the end of Book 1 regardless of strength, then did the same up to CYL2. The current Redux batch appears to follow the same philosophy, as it's just the oldest eight legendaries, no picking and choosing out of order.

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

no picking and choosing out of order

They skipped Gunnthra here, presumably to give us the two Heroes I assume were easiest to update (and/ or the ones they knew everyone already had).

As I said earlier I'm curious if it really is just "the first eight" or if Hrid and the others will be added here after their next appearances on the main banners (assuming they aren't all taken off said banners altogether).

12 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

They skipped Gunnthra here, presumably to give us the two Heroes I assume were easiest to update (and/ or the ones they knew everyone already had).

As I said earlier I'm curious if it really is just "the first eight" or if Hrid and the others will be added here after their next appearances on the main banners (assuming they aren't all taken off said banners altogether).

The skill upgrades are out of order, like weapon refines. The additions to the redux lineup are fixed based on release, like weekly revivals.

My guess is that they'll do one skill update per month, which would put the end of the current eight in August. Sometime around then (September at the latest), they'll add another batch to the redux lineup, wherever they decide to put the cutoff for that. They might just continue adding more batches every now and then, like the additions to the revival lineup.

Edited by Othin

17 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

yeah sure i can do that, once we see what will happen with them 🙂 . 

So, all they've said so far about the Legendary Remix banner composition is that they'll have 8 units, right? Like previous 6% banners.

But so far, there's only 8 legendary units assigned to them. On top of being color imbalanced (2 R, 2 B, 3 G, 1 C), presumably they'll want to have multiple banner lineups with the current roster. Which implies that like normal legendary banners, there will most likely be non-legendary units on them. But which ones?

I wonder if they'll start moving old seasonal units here. The color balance could get weird, but they could make it work by rerunning some more than others, or having some colors in units from other years like with some Double Special banners.

I'm going to throw my bet in the pool and say it's either Lehran or Anankos as a colorless. 

Only watched a playthrough or two of Fates, but Anankos gives me earth + res vibes, not to mention being an oddball enough to be colorless, but important enough to be a mythic.  Lehran ... less connection to "earth" specifically, but you could be mean and have it specifically connect with him being grounded from flight for [spoiler reasons]. 

9 hours ago, kradeelav said:

I'm going to throw my bet in the pool and say it's either Lehran or Anankos as a colorless. 

Only watched a playthrough or two of Fates, but Anankos gives me earth + res vibes, not to mention being an oddball enough to be colorless, but important enough to be a mythic.  Lehran ... less connection to "earth" specifically, but you could be mean and have it specifically connect with him being grounded from flight for [spoiler reasons]. 

February is a mythic month, not legendary. That's why it's Earth element.