FEH Channel

Sunwoo

33 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Well, since all you needed was a Nintendo account to vote, it's completely possible that people who didn't even play Heroes at all/anymore but were 3H fans who liked the Gatekeeper meme decided to dog pile on it once they saw he had a chance. It might also be the case for Marianne too, maybe. Although that's all I'm going to say about CYL because ... yeah.

According to the FEH Twitter, it's actually the opposite, for the girls at least. Marianne got her votes from mostly frequent FEH players, while Eirika got mostof hers from players "taking a break".

Honestly, I was surprised too.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A very nice and positive Feh channel overhall.

Lots of good changes for the game, Summoner being playable and can copy any skills and change their appereance? Sign me in!

Had to do something mid video, but now that I finished that and the video, WE ARE GETTING DISTANT COUNTER AND CLOSE COUNTER IN THE "4*" POOL!!!

I am happy with everything else too.

I just thought of something kind of random and only tangentially related.

The number "4" is considered unlucky in some Eastern Asian cultures, including Japan. I wonder if there are some highly superstitious FEH players freaking the fuck out right now because there are so many rewards given in "4"s this year.

• Marth and Eirika got bumped down to second. Not the worst thing in the world considering they were competing against Three Houses characters but at least they are still getting Brave alts and I will be happy to free summon one of them.
  • Customizable Avatar is giving me Xane vibes with how his skills work. Not sure how I feel about it yet.
  • Sothis is coming back on another Hero Fest banner. Looks like a good time for merges on her and/or Time's Pulse fodder since Shinon will be here as well. I am seriously considering going for a +10 Sothis now that she is on another Hero Fest banner and I like her enough to attempt it.
  • Something told me it was going to be Heroes characters on Valentine's this year. I guess Sharena got abandoned by her family because we really needed another Veronica alt even though she just got one seven months ago.
  • Not liking that A Hero Rising event is going to be decided by another VG again for this year but at least the top 4 is going to be on a sparkable banner if I don't find the winner that interesting. I already kind of have an idea of who I want to vote for but I am also open to hear ideas and suggestions from others of who might be the best units to vote for. Harmonics and Mythics are probably going to be the most voted for units this time.
  • So my final thoughts are it wasn't a bad Feh Channel but nothing really seemed interesting to me personally.
Edited by NSSKG151

Can't believe I didn't see this earlier lol. CYL 5 is great. Love the results. I'm sorry to Marth and Eirika fans, they really deserved 1st place... but the fighting got really ugly and I'm just glad they both managed to hang on. Hopefully all four units will be busted and get amazing art.

At least Marth and Eirika got in second place and are going to appear in their Brave Alts. I didn't expected that Gatekeeper and Marianne managed to gain a lot more more votes that turned into 1st Place after we saw in the Intern Results. At least we know what this year's Valentine's Day Banner is going to be right now, but too bad that Sharena nor Bruno isn't going to show up in this year's Valentine's Day Banner.

~PFFFFFT AHAHAHAHA I can't believe these CYL results! They actually have to give a freakin NPC both a powerful Prf weapon AND a Prf skill!
...sorry, I find this funny more than anything. I stopped caring about CYL long ago.

~The Year 4 Seasonal Summons... Colorless > Green > Blue > Red is my priority order. Could not care less about Red at all, while Colorless just has more units I care about (ironically considering they don't have as many units to summon) without having as many 4* summons.

~So Gustav and Henriette get the Greil/Rudolph treatment this time? Alright, really shoulda seen this coming. Lif and Thrasir are most definitely up there in the units who do NOT belong in a Seasonal banner, but at least they aren't suffering the fate of being in a completely ridiculous costume. Actually, I quite like the outfits this time round, more than some other seasonal banners I mean.

~...well, customizable summoner is neat in theory, and I know why we can't have the free range of customization available in Awakening and Fates, but... eh.
...oh, I didn't mean the free range of skills available, god no. My barracks are absolutely filled with skills, I could do whatever the hell I want with my summoner. No, it's all in the looks...

~I wonder if anyone gave Ike and Fjorm those skills before now...? I wonder if maybe they're regretting this decision?
Radiant Aether II does open LegIke to running Special Spiral effectively, and Fjorm will actually have some consistent damage to help her rival LegCorrin. These are especially nice upgrades since they're both completely free units. I wonder what they'll give Eir and Peony when the time comes...?

~...okay I'm gonna be honest, I don't get the summoning pool change. Are they just permanently dropped to the 3* and 4* pool but can now appear in this 4* special rairity thing, or can they ONLY be summoned from the 4* special rarity thing?

Overall... well, let's just say this month is gonna be a good month in FEH.

14 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

On second look, did Henriette have a new skill. It looked like the enemy's attack was aimed at another character, but she ended up doing battle?

While she could definitely have a new skill, I thought it was more that Sharena died from the enemy attack and Henriette jumped into the spot where she was.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

While she could definitely have a new skill, I thought it was more that Sharena died from the enemy attack and Henriette jumped into the spot where she was.

Sharena would've faded out if she had died. Instead, Henriette moved into Sharena's square as the enemy targeted her. It looks like she might have a skill that allows her to take an attack for an ally (likely restricted to Support partners and only when close enough).

Again, I'm not discounting the possibility that it's a new skill and I have no issue with that, but it looked more to me like Sharena died and they cut immediately to Henriette or something. Of course, I could be wrong and I'm fine with that.

1 minute ago, Florete said:

Nah, more like Veronica is their daughter-in-law now. Apparently, eventual Alfonse/Veronica is inevitable.

7 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

So did... reivival banners stop?
the "demote" 5*'s confuse me on this score. 

I think the revival banners are being replaced by these Legendary revival banners for the older Legendary Heroes. The Year 1 and Year 2 units that were on revival banners are being dumped into the normal summoning pool as their own 4 star appearance rate but they come to you as a five star and don't interrupt your five star focus rate. That's what I got out of it anyways but hopefully they explain it better in the update notifications.

Edited by NSSKG151

1 minute ago, NSSKG151 said:

I think the revival banners are being replaced by these Legendary revival banners for the older Legendary Heroes. The Year 1 and Year 2 units that were on revival banners are being dumped into the normal summoning pool as their own 4 star appearance rate but they come to you as a five star and don't interrupt your five star focus rate. That's what I got out of it anyways but hopefully they explain it better in the update notifications.

if this is the case. I am so ticked off. I needed 6 Evil Celica merges 😞  
and now i don't know if i should just get the rest of the Azura copies i need instead of waiting to see what happens. 

8 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

if this is the case. I am so ticked off. I needed 6 Evil Celica merges 😞  
and now i don't know if i should just get the rest of the Azura copies i need instead of waiting to see what happens. 

I hear ya since I was also trying to get more merges for regular Celica and Brave Hector and this new system they are putting in place makes these 5 star exclusives as random to get as trying to get a normal 3/4 star unit. But yeah, probably best to hear the full details and see how it all works out.

Wow Marianne really rose to the top, and here I was anxious about her chances at 2nd place. Pretty good FEH channel overall with lots of good summoning coming up. So are they going to do a Hero Fest for last year's CYL winners? A bunch of people were probably fasting for that banner.

Nice that those old Legendary Heroes are retro actively getting skills. And good thing that I have a L!Ike manual sitting around, so I can get both Warding Breath and Joint Drive Res. RIP that one Aversa I foddered off for Odd Res Wave back in the day.

I wonder how a Hero Rises will go? Duo Lyn is definitely going to be one of the units there.

Only watching it now. It's better than expected - indeed much better than expected. I'll stick around a few weeks to mess around with the unit formerly known as Kiran. Long term summoning changes are nice but too late to make a real impact for me, so it's really just testing out this new toy. While I don't think it'll keep me around *that* much longer, I wasn't expecting anything at all that would extend my stay. Last year offered absolutely nothing, and that set my expectations.

So yeah, besides Kiran, thoughts:

- Nintendo really need to make use of YouTube timestamps.

- Hero Fest with 10 tickets? Yeah I'll sink all my remaining orbs into this I think. Dunno how many I can be bothered getting from story maps but an extra Shamir and Sothis are my goals (the others are already +1).

- I suppose I should use the Forma Soul on Bride Fjorm if I was being sensible as I probably won't be around for the next event.

- Grey seems to have the highest chance of a Duo hero for the freebie summon?

- Hopefully all the heroes in A Hero Rises will be Duos. Hoping for Duos Sigurd, Palla, Peony and Micaiah I think. Though Byleth and Lyn would be fine too.

- Valentine's banner. IS smells an opportunity for an axe cavalry... and then takes the horse away. Because of course.

Ow wow. Gatekeeper really shot up the ranks. Going from second to absolutely destroying everyone in votes. Hopefully he'll be bringing obstruct 4 with him when he comes.

Normally i'm not one for OC bannets, but this one is nicely done. Henriete and Gustov needed to be in the game for a while already and Veronica is a nice freeby. I'm not super happy with Alfonse being a armour, but i'll take it.