FEH Channel

Sunwoo

Overall really good Feh Channel and the best Anniversary one for me. Anniversary rewards are really good especially the soul which I will save for now in case we get Legend/Mythics/Duos in HoF. 

The banners with the tickets look really good. Want Duo Lif a lot however I have really bad experiences with seasonal banners and I know I won't even get a pity break. Will use the tickets and maybe pull a red orb only. Other than that the Hero fest will be my main focus. Epharaim and Sothis merges and Shamir, Shinon are really good units. Also tons of fodder and I could use from this one. 

Legendary updates. Considering they are freebies, they good a really good upgrades. Might start using Fjorm now actively in AR, with Lancina or something like that. Don't have Ike but don't find him that crazy even with the update. The idea of Legendary remixes is really good however and the rates are a MASSIVE upgrade from regular monthly banners. 

The special 4* looks really nice and hopefully it gives me many units. 

Summoner looks crazy. He will be playable only in the updated Mjolnir Strike with whatever skills we want. Really like the current avatar we saw. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As someone who does a lot of Book 1-2 revival projects (they're the only 5 stars that feel remotely mergeable as f2p), I'm pretty uncertain about the change.

On one hand, my orbs are freed for other banners and I'll probably get more of these other units. On the other, I'll have no ability to focus on individual projects anymore.

*screeching*

Though I'm a little bit worried about salty people's backlash, for me, this was all good news! The Summoner finally getting a face (I hope we get more customization options in the future), being able to participate in combat, the skill copy stuff, the CYL winners (I do feel a bit bad for Eirika and Marth, but at least they're still winners), the 4* special in summoning, the new legendary heroes updates and ways of summoning them, the Valentine's Day banner (though a bit sad that Bruno and Sharena didn't make appearances in it, I kind of understand and I do like most of those they chose to include -- I just think Veronica should have been replaced with either Bruno or Sharena), that Feh got to keep her cake to share with Fehnix, that epic, scrolling slideshow of art at the end... My mind is BLOWN! X3 I'm probably forgetting a bunch of things, but this was GREAT! 🤩

Love Gustave and Henriette, want both. It's really mean that they left out Sharena, though. To be honest, I would switch her with Alphonse or Veronica. Duo Lif amuses me so I don't mind him. A Gustav/ Henriette duo would've been cute as well, though, especially since it was mentioned that they met/ or fell in love (don't remember it word for word) at the festival.

Avatar customisation is okay, but are those are the only options? Seems weird to me that they wouldn't make an actual customisation menu.

Gatekeeper winning is still really funny, expecially with such overwhelming numbers. I'm looking forward to Eirika's design. Hope it'll be as cool as Fadophraim.

54 minutes ago, Sweet Summer Tana said:

Love Gustave and Henriette, want both. It's really mean that they left out Sharena, though. To be honest, I would switch her with Alphonse or Veronica. Duo Lif amuses me so I don't mind him. A Gustav/ Henriette duo would've been cute as well, though, especially since it was mentioned that they met/ or fell in love (don't remember it word for word) at the festival.

Avatar customisation is okay, but are those are the only options? Seems weird to me that they wouldn't make an actual customisation menu.

Gatekeeper winning is still really funny, expecially with such overwhelming numbers. I'm looking forward to Eirika's design. Hope it'll be as cool as Fadophraim.

Yeah, I would have preferred Sharena and Bruno over their siblings who already have multiple seasonals. 

Aside from Sharena missing the Valentine banner looks lovely. I will invest some orbs there for sure. The rest was also nice, buffs for the old legendary were needed and look! They finally demote base Lyn and all the other year 1 5* star, aren't you all happy?

Also, lol another Voting Gauntlet  AHR. Can't wait to see who will be this year's Edelgard/Leg!Lyn.

46 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

They finally demote base Lyn and all the other year 1 5* star, aren't you all happy?

It's not a demotion. They're basically 5 stars that don't break your pity rate.

Seems like the new inheritables have a Sol Lance effect. Wonder what the other effect it. If it's as good as the recent inheritables then bulky blue mages have access to something good for their builds for once. My only wish is that Veronica was red instead of blue cause of the great amount of bulky red mages that'd benefit from that weapon.

50 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

Also, lol another Voting Gauntlet  AHR. Can't wait to see who will be this year's Edelgard/Leg!Lyn.

i can already see the Top 4 banner being Brave Edelgard, Legendary Edelgard, Legendary Dimitri and either Seiros or Brave Lysithea

all things considered, this FEH channel isn't bad 
happy for those Marth and Eirika voters who finally managed to get their Brave alt they've long waited for, and although i'm not particularly fond of Gatekeeper and while i do like Marianne a lot, as i already said probably countless times, i didn't really want them to get a Brave alt as well... but since 3rd places were Chrom and FByleth, i'm perfectly fine with the 4 soon-to-be Brave heroes

all those quests are ok i guess, the Hero Fest doesn't interest me in the slightest (even though all of my tickets will be spent on Colorless, i want to merge my Shinon), the Valentine banner is, to me, probably one of the least appealing Special Heroes banners i've ever seen in 4 years, and i hope Seiros wins the A Hero Rises contest, but i honestly doubt it, there's just too much competition

the 4*-but-actually-5* thing is... bizarre, to say the least, but i think it's probably the only legal way they could've allowed us to sort of """demote""" older 5* units without actually doing it

those celebratory artworks are really amazing, i particularly like Asatani Tomoyo's, Kita Senri's, Soeda Ippei's, Wada Sachiko's and Okuma Yugo's the most

While remixed legendary heroes is a step in the right direction considering the skill update on those Legendaries... They still are in need of a weapon refine. Like desperately.

An additional weapon refine on top of it would have been perfect.

Afa the Hero Rises, I personally managed to have most Duo and Brave heroes by now -- even I think all of the older Braves despite only playing this game since 2019 as mostly F2P -- but I have few Mythics. I think I have only Eir, Peony, Mirabilis, Altina, Reginn, Hel (acquired very recently) and a +1 Yune who is +Def (I don't even know what the other copy was because I think I was oblivious about Assets at the time) for Mythics, so I'm hoping a Mythic hero wins. Especially because I straight up can't get anything but red basically to show up on Seiros's banner rn. 

6 hours ago, Hilda said:

While remixed legendary heroes is a step in the right direction considering the skill update on those Legendaries... They still are in need of a weapon refine. Like desperately.

An additional weapon refine on top of it would have been perfect.

DC weapons would be timeless enough. Not remarkable, but good enough to justify not doing so. But some of these legendary characters really need one. Like L!Ephraim (and by extension OG Ephraim). 

I've voiced my CYL thoughts in that thread, but everything else about this Channel was pure gold. I loved every last bit of it, especially the Summoner customization! Hopefully we get custom hair colors or other templates in the future though, since none of the male ones appeal to me right now as is. I'm hoping the Legendary Hero Remixes happen two at a time too and we didn't just get two at once to start us off.

Also, poor Sharena. Lif and Thrasir are super wholesome though: I suspect Alfonse and Veronica are going to feel...odd seeing them trying to have fun together.

As for the playable Summoner, I hope we can unlock them for other PvE modes in the future. I get why a unit that immediately has premium skills for free would be an issue in Arena/ Aether Raids, but for GHBs and story maps? That should be perfectly fine, right?

One thing I didn't like about the Summoner is that he/she doesnt have attacking, special and damage art.

In the Feh Channel, when Summoner initiates combat, the attacking art doesn't apepar... actually, no art appear. And when Peony goes to dance him, you can see that Peony has the attacking portrail but Summoner keeps the neutral portrail.

I guess they didn't want to do 7 different arts, since we have 7 different Summoners... but couldn't they reuse the same art and just change the head? Just make a art that you can't see if the bory is male or female, like... the damaging art not revealing much skin.