Remixed Legendary Heroes: New Skills Speculation!

Diovani Bressan

Greetings everyone! Remixed Legendary Heroes will be a thing, starting on version 5.2.0.

The first two Legendary Heroes to receive the remix treatment are Fjorm: Princess of Ice and Ike:Vanguard Legend.

Now I want to make something fun here:
What improvement do you think the rest of the Legendary Heroes will receive in their Prf Skills, and what new skill they will also receive?

Based on Fjorm and Ike, looks like these heroes will get a boost in their Prf Passive, Assist or Special Skills, so no Weapon improvement here... that's more a refinery than a remix.
And lets also discuss what can be the extra skill they will get. It can be related to a skill they already have, like Fjorm that is getting Atk/Def Unity which is a improvement from Atk/Def Bond 3,
or can be something completely different, like Ike getting Joint Drive Res, which is way different from his Def Tactic.

We could also discuss not only about the current candidates to the Remix (legendaries until Hector), but also all the others after that.

Here are some ideas I had:

Lucina: Glorious Archer
Future Vision II could receive a easy upgrade by adding a Link Skill in her assist... like Atk/Spd Link 3.
Meanwhile, she could get or Swift Sparrow 3, a improvement from her SS 2, or Atk/Spd Push 4 so she could go into the enemy team, attack, maybe get damaged, then Push damage would trigger, and she can enter in WoM range, so others can jump to her. Or even she can use Escape Route to teleport to others.

Gunnthrá: Voice of Dreams
Chilling Seal II could affect more foes. For example, what if it inflict Atk/Spd-6 on the foe with the lowest Def... and also all foes adjacent to that foe. I would say 2 spaces, which would make her more viable, but maybe it's too much. lol
Then for her new skill, it's safe to say Fort Def/Res 3. It will give her one more Atk, one more Res and six more Def, compared to her Fortress Res 3.

Lyn: Lady of the Wind
One think I always wanted in Laws of Sacae is for it to be a dual phase skill, and not only enemy phase. Maybe Laws of Sacae II will be that, and a boost from +4 to +5 to all stats?
Maybe she could be like Ike, and get Joint Drive Spd... or even Joint Hone Spd, so she can also get the visible Spd buff that Spd Tactic grants.

Marth: Hero-King
Marth is a special case... because he was the first Legendary Hero to have 3 prf skills: a weapon, a special and a passive. I think Binding Shield will be the one to receive a boost.
Binding Shield has Dragonbreaker and Dragonsweep effect, so maybe Binding Blade II will also have Lull Dragons? Nullifies bonuses on Dragon foes and also inflict -3 to all their stats?
For a new skill, I think we could change his C skill, since I don't think that many players use Infantry Flash. Maybe Threaten Atk/Spd 3? It will grant him Atk/Spd+5 (which grants another +5 since he has Bonus Doubler in his weapon), and inflict Atk/Spd-5 on foes within 2 spaces. Another possibility would be Atk/Spd Unity. It doesn't exist yet, but maybe when Marth joins the Remixed Heroes, it does.

Eirika: Graceful Resolve
An easy improvement to her prf skill would be Lunar Brace II not having the cooldown penalty.
She wants to be solo, and not sure if Atk/Spd Solo 4 changes much... but maybe Rouse Atk/Def 3 instead of her Odd Def Wave 3? Since she can be used as a Galeforcer, maybe something like Pulse Smoke 3?

Here are some ideas I had... so maybe you guys can join me and add your ideas. The ideas can be even for Legendary Heroes from Book 3 and 4!

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is that they'll continue being one new prf and one new tier 4 passive, generally tied to an existing skill line if possible. So Kestrel Stance 3, Swift Sparrow 3, Atk/Spd Unity, etc. Marth has two non-weapon prfs, I'm not sure how they'll handle that but I feel like Fire Emblem has more room to improve than Binding Shield.

Some of them don't currently have T4 skills associated with their base skill lines, though: Robin, Lyn, Hector, Tiki, Hrid, and Azura out of the 2018 legendaries. Those seem like the biggest questions to me, especially Hector since he doesn't actually have room for a T4 passive unless they finally introduce T4 B skills (or replace Distant Counter). He could have a T4 special instead though, like Blue Flame.

6 minutes ago, Othin said:

especially Hector since he doesn't actually have room for a T4 passive unless they finally introduce T4 B skills (or replace Distant Counter). He could have a T4 special instead though, like Blue Flame.

Yeah. Hector is a special case.

In my opinion, or Hector will get a high cost special, like your idea of Blue Flame, or maybe he will get Ostian Counter from Brave Hector. Changing from DC to Sturdy Stance 2 + DC is a nice change.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yeah. Hector is a special case.

In my opinion, or Hector will get a high cost special, like your idea of Blue Flame, or maybe he will get Ostian Counter from Brave Hector. Changing from DC to Sturdy Stance 2 + DC is a nice change.

That's certainly possible, yeah. It'd also open the door for other interesting stuff with prfs.

I'm glad that this will give me the chance to finally get Legendary Hector and Legendary Ephraim. ^_^ I like those guys, and they're missing from my collection. I wonder if L!Ephraim is going to get a solo skill or a healing effect, since he seems to like being out by himself and gets a bit of healing from his solar brace.

I'm also curious to see what they're going to do with Gunnthra and Hrid. Those two synergize really well, so it'd be neat if they continued on that trend.

9 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

I'm glad that this will give me the chance to finally get Legendary Hector and Legendary Ephraim. ^_^ I like those guys, and they're missing from my collection. I wonder if L!Ephraim is going to get a solo skill or a healing effect, since he seems to like being out by himself and gets a bit of healing from his solar brace.

I'm also curious to see what they're going to do with Gunnthra and Hrid. Those two synergize really well, so it'd be neat if they continued on that trend.

Atk/Def Solo 4, instead of Sturdy Stance 2, makes sense for Ephraim. He is a dual phase unit, so Solo 4 would be great on him.

The two I'd theoretically be most interested in are Ephraim and Grima, both for the same reasons: that I've accidentally managed to accumulate a decent number of merges on both, and that they both have very confused base kits which end up performing less than satisfactorily due to their compromised nature.

Ephraim: Yes, I know he's a good Galeforce unit, but I have Oscar in that role, who performs it more reliably due to his Slaying effect. And as an enemy phase unit he's just not tanky enough to be reliable these days, plus Duessel exists. His base kit leans enemy phase obviously due to the stance skill and layers of self-healing, so if they continue on that route I'd be wanting something to mitigate him dying before even getting his second counter off - it's annoying enough that it's condition makes it harder to use in the "intended" phase, so I think it'd be fair. If not something to nullify follow-ups altogether then maybe something that allows him his second counter right after the first? As a player phase unit I think I'd want something to improve his odds of survival after rushing in to nuke something, if not from a Solo skill then maybe a double Smoke?

Grima: I have even less of a clue about where to go with her. DC/CC Iote's is strong as evidenced by flying Claude who always wrecks me, but I never really bothered reading his skills to find out what part of his most-frequently-encountered kit was allowing him to do so. But something like that would be nice.

I guess Ryoma is similarly compromised but I have basically never used him despite having him at +1 +Spd.

I don't think they'll only have tier 4 skills. We might see premium skills as well like Dragon Wall and Time's Pulse.

Might invest in Grima. She'll probably get Dragonscale or just Dragonskin II that's basically Dragonscale, but just gives her combat buffs, not debuffing the foe. As for the new skill. Maybe Dragon Wall since it'd be a pretty good skill on her

3 minutes ago, redlight said:

As for the new skill. Maybe Dragon Wall since it'd be a pretty good skill on her

Grima would need a huge help in her Res to be able to use Dragon Wall at full potential... But its possible for her to get it, I guess.

A nasty thought came to mind for an improved Future Vision is that it charges her special. Instant Glimmer/Moonbow/Ruptured Sky or Deadeye/Luna with Time's Pulse and depending on how much the special is charged would be fun to deal with. Problem is that she would need to use Future Vision. The reasoning is that Future Vision makes me think of predicting or having known the past, so she would be prepared or would prepare in advance to change history.

Future Vision II: "Unit and target ally swap spaces. Grants Special cooldown count-X and another action to unit. (Additional action granted once per turn only.)"

Legendary Ryoma does come before legendary Hector. Forgot about that. Legendary Ryoma has always been weird as a player phase unit in stats with an enemy phase weapon and A passive. Distant Counter weapons being part of weapon updates have still yet to happen and the remix so far indicates skill changes. Until they introduce Guidance 4, the only straight-forward thing for Ryoma would be to have him gain Kestral Stance 3, a good skill, but it's Ryoma with his player phase stats. To stop dragging this out, Bushido II should probably be a unique version of Spurn. That's pretty much it. It's how primarily melee infantry units with high offenses can deal with their average to low defenses. Legendary Ryoma's base neutral speed is only 1 point lower than the slowest units with a speed check damage reduction skill: the Krises, Larcei, and Say'ri. Unfortunately, he doesn't have a speed superasset, but he is a flier and Goad Fliers is easy to come by.

Bushido II: "Deals +10 damage when Special triggers. If unit's Spd > foe's Spd, reduces damage from attacks during combat and from area-of-effect Specials (excluding Røkkr area-of-effect Specials) by percentage = difference between stats × 4 (max 40%)."

So, Spurn without the HP check and 5 more damage dealt. Could extend this to it having Null Follow-Up, Vantage, heal, or whatever effects if it seems not as substantial compared to Spurn and the fact he'd be a flier with it, a damage reduction skill.

Otherwise, I guess they could give him a unique special.

Edited by Kaden

Gunthra could get Atk/Res Push 4 and Chilling seal gives more debuffs easily. For example Atk/Spd/Res -6 for to foe with lowest Def (or Res) and the foes within 2 spaces of that foe would be ideal I think. 

Grima will get Dragon's Ire. Her Res is too low to use dragon wall and that B slot is way better than regular QR3. Her skill can be Halloween Grima's and I would be completely fine. However, if it also removed dragon effectiveness somehow then she could shine and not be left in the shadow of her Halloween alt. 

Ephraim is a weird case as he is used as a Galeforce unit despite having a weird skill like that. I would change it to 50% max health healing when special is used. If special something like Galeforce then the Hp recovery is granted after combat. His new skill should be Heavy blade 4. We have many seals and C slots nowadays to boost his Atk however Heavy blade is a waste on the seal as he can't use Atk/Def Solo seal for example. 

Hector should get Slick Fighter, as it's a rare seasonal only skill unlike Crafty fighter and his enemy phase playstyle could benefit from it. His skill should be updated to give -1 CD to him and all allies at start of turn 1 

I don't think Ryoma and Lyn can be saved no matter what they do. 

Here are my takes:

GR!Eirika
Atk/Spd Solo
Lunar Brace: Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1). Deals damage = 50% of foe's Def when Special triggers.
Lunar Brace II: Deals damage = 50% of foe's Def when Special triggers.

SS!Ryoma
Kestrel Stance — Atk/Spd Solo
Bushido: Deals +10 damage when Special triggers.
Bushido: Deals +10 damage when Special triggers. Grants Special cooldown count-2 after combat.

VS!Azura
Spd Tactic — Hone Atk
Gray Waves: Grants another action to target ally, and if target is an infantry or flying ally, target can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack. Cannot target an ally with Sing or Dance. This skill treated as Sing or Dance.)
Gray Waves II: Grants another action to target ally and target can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack. Cannot target an ally with Sing or Dance. This skill treated as Sing or Dance.)

LOTW!Lyn
Drive Spd 3 — Joint Drive Spd
Laws of Sacae: If foe initiates combat and the number of allies within 2 spaces ≥ 2, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat.
Laws of Sacae II: If unit initiates combat or the number of allies within 2 spaces ≥ 2, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat.

GA!Lucina
Swift Sparrow
Future Vision: Unit and target ally swap spaces. Grants another action to unit. (Additional action granted once per turn only.)
Future Vision II: Unit and target ally swap spaces and unit and target can move 1 extra space. Grants another action to unit. (Additional action granted once per turn only.)

Hríd
Pulse Smoke
Freezing Seal: At start of turn, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, inflicts Atk/Spd-6 on foe on the enemy team with the lowest Res through its next action.
Freezing Seal II: At start of turn, inflicts Atk/Spd-6 on foe on the enemy team with the lowest Res through its next action. Inflicts Atk/Def-3 on foe during combat.

Gunnthrá
Fortress Def/Res
Chilling Seal: At start of turn, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, inflicts Atk/Spd-6 on foe on the enemy team with the lowest Def through its next action.
Chilling Seal II: At start of turn, inflicts Atk/Spd-6 on foe on the enemy team with the lowest Def through its next action. Inflicts Spd/Res-3 on foe during combat.

FV!F!Robin
Atk/Spd Rein — Dragon's Ire
Dragonskin — Neutralizes "effective against flying" bonuses. If foe initiates combat, grants Def/Res+4 during combat.
Dragonskin II — Neutralizes "effective against flying" and "effective against dragon" bonuses. Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat.

LD!Y!Tiki
Atk/Spd Solo — Darting Breath
With Everyone!: At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Def/Res+5 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn.
With Everyone! II: At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn and unit and adjacent allies can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.)

MOO!Hector
Ostian Counter — Slick Fighter — Crafty Fighter
Ostian Pulse: At the start of turn 1, grants Special cooldown count-1 to all allies. Granted only if number of those allies' movement types on current team ≤ 2.
Ostian Pulse II: At the start of turn 1, grants Special cooldown count-1 to all allies.

LL!Ephraim
Atk/Def Solo
Solar Brace: Restores HP = 30% of damage dealt when Special triggers. (Stacks with effects of skills like Sol.)
Solar Brace II: Restores HP = 30% of damage dealt. (Stacks with effects of skills like Sol.)

HK!Marth
Atk/Spd Unity — Atk/Spd Bond — Joint Drive Spd
Fire Emblem: Boosts damage by 30% of unit's Spd. Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 to unit and all allies for 1 turn after combat. (Bonus granted to allies even if unit's HP reaches 0.)
Fire Emblem II: Boosts damage by 30% of unit's Spd. Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 to unit and all allies for 1 turn after combat, and neutralizes unit's and ally's penalties (from skills like Panic, Threaten, etc.) and negative status effects (preventing counterattacks, restricting movement, etc.) that last through ally's next action. (Bonus granted to allies even if unit's HP reaches 0.)

12 minutes ago, XRay said:

Here are my takes:

GR!Eirika
Atk/Spd Solo
Lunar Brace: Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1). Deals damage = 50% of foe's Def when Special triggers.

SS!Ryoma
Kestrel Stance — Atk/Spd Solo
Bushido: Deals +10 damage when Special triggers.
Bushido: Deals +10 damage when Special triggers. Grants Special cooldown count-2 after combat.

VS!Azura
Spd Tactic — Hone Atk
Gray Waves: Grants another action to target ally, and if target is an infantry or flying ally, target can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack. Cannot target an ally with Sing or Dance. This skill treated as Sing or Dance.)
Gray Waves II: Grants another action to target ally and target can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack. Cannot target an ally with Sing or Dance. This skill treated as Sing or Dance.)

LOTW!Lyn
Drive Spd 3 — Joint Drive Spd
Laws of Sacae: If foe initiates combat and the number of allies within 2 spaces ≥ 2, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat.
Laws of Sacae II: If unit initiates combat or the number of allies within 2 spaces ≥ 2, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat.

GA!Lucina
Swift Sparrow
Future Vision: Unit and target ally swap spaces. Grants another action to unit. (Additional action granted once per turn only.)
Future Vision II: Unit and target ally swap spaces and unit and target can move 1 extra space. Grants another action to unit. (Additional action granted once per turn only.)

Hríd
Pulse Smoke
Freezing Seal: At start of turn, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, inflicts Atk/Spd-6 on foe on the enemy team with the lowest Res through its next action.
Freezing Seal II: At start of turn, inflicts Atk/Spd-6 on foe on the enemy team with the lowest Res through its next action. Inflicts Atk/Def-3 on foe during combat.

Gunnthrá
Fortress Def/Res
Chilling Seal: At start of turn, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, inflicts Atk/Spd-6 on foe on the enemy team with the lowest Def through its next action.
Chilling Seal II: At start of turn, inflicts Atk/Spd-6 on foe on the enemy team with the lowest Def through its next action. Inflicts Spd/Res-3 on foe during combat.

FV!F!Robin
Atk/Spd Rein — Dragon's Ire
Dragonskin — Neutralizes "effective against flying" bonuses. If foe initiates combat, grants Def/Res+4 during combat.
Dragonskin II — Neutralizes "effective against flying" and "effective against dragon" bonuses. Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat.

LD!Y!Tiki
Atk/Spd Solo — Darting Breath
With Everyone!: At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Def/Res+5 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn.
With Everyone! II: At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn and unit and adjacent allies can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.)

MOO!Hector
Ostian Counter — Slick Fighter — Crafty Fighter
Ostian Pulse: At the start of turn 1, grants Special cooldown count-1 to all allies. Granted only if number of those allies' movement types on current team ≤ 2.
Ostian Pulse II: At the start of turn 1, grants Special cooldown count-1 to all allies.

LL!Ephraim
Atk/Def Solo
Solar Brace: Restores HP = 30% of damage dealt when Special triggers. (Stacks with effects of skills like Sol.)
Solar Brace II: Restores HP = 30% of damage dealt. (Stacks with effects of skills like Sol.)

HK!Marth
Atk/Spd Unity — Atk/Spd Bond — Joint Drive Spd
Fire Emblem: Boosts damage by 30% of unit's Spd. Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 to unit and all allies for 1 turn after combat. (Bonus granted to allies even if unit's HP reaches 0.)
Fire Emblem II: Boosts damage by 30% of unit's Spd. Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 to unit and all allies for 1 turn after combat, and neutralizes unit's and ally's penalties (from skills like Panic, Threaten, etc.) and negative status effects (preventing counterattacks, restricting movement, etc.) that last through ally's next action. (Bonus granted to allies even if unit's HP reaches 0.)

That Bushido seems awkward, in that it'd combine a normally Galeforce effect with an effect that isn't compatible with Galeforce. I feel like they don't usually like to pull in directions that different on one skill like that. 

1 hour ago, Kaden said:

Future Vision II: "Unit and target ally swap spaces. Grants Special cooldown count-X and another action to unit. (Additional action granted once per turn only.)"

Since Rescue and Return don't give special charge, I would not expect Future Vision to get that effect.

Legendary Lyn needs something really, REALLY good, and desperately. And I say that as someone who got her to +10 and still finds her pretty good. Hopefully, they realize how dire her situation is. I'm gonna be optimistic and hope that she gets Joint Drive Speed, and hope that Laws of Sacae is upgraded to a dual phase skill, has the stat increase from 4 to 5 (or even 6!), and adds Close Counter as an additional effect.

5 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Atk/Def Solo 4, instead of Sturdy Stance 2, makes sense for Ephraim. He is a dual phase unit, so Solo 4 would be great on him.

I absolutely agree with this. I also agree with all the suggestions in the OP.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

GR!Eirika
Atk/Spd Solo

By this do you mean she gets Atk/Spd Solo 4?

I couldn't help noticing that IS chose the two easiest Heroes to refine considering their Prf skills are just Specials. We've never gotten Skill refines before but I hope it doesn't stop IS from buffing the ones all these Heroes have...as much as I dislike how simply some of those changes will end up being (e.g. Lunar Brace II). As for Grima, I suspect she'd just get her Halloween version's Prf skill and maybe a Rein or Dragon Ire to go with it.

17 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am considering going for Marth once he gets remixed. I know he is far away from the best scoring Fire Hero, but I don't care. lol

I forgot to mention this, but what do people think Binding Shield could become if it got the upgrade over Fire Emblem? If IS wants to stick to the theme it'd be interesting if the anti-Dragon effect got extended to Beasts too.

Edited by DefyingFates

I'm mostly curious about how what they are going to do with Grima. Will they make Dragonskin II or will they just slap Dragonscale and call it a day. It's probably going at least two months before they get around to her since these are monthly aren't they?

Just now, DefyingFates said:

I forgot to mention this, but what do people think Binding Shield could become if it got the upgrade over Fire Emblem? If IS wants to stick to the theme it'd be interesting if the anti-Dragon effect got extended to Beasts too.

I don't like the idea of that. Marth's equipment is supposed to be all about dragons, not beasts. 

Just now, NSSKG151 said:

I'm mostly curious about how what they are going to do with Grima. Will they make Dragonskin II or will they just slap Dragonscale and call it a day. It's probably going at least two months before they get around to her since these are monthly aren't they?

I don't think they've announced a schedule, but one per month seems likely. But they're not necessarily in order. 

2 hours ago, Othin said:

That Bushido seems awkward, in that it'd combine a normally Galeforce effect with an effect that isn't compatible with Galeforce. I feel like they don't usually like to pull in directions that different on one skill like that. 

I was thinking of instant Moonbows. Just waiting for Vantage Sacred Seal.

43 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

By this do you mean she gets Atk/Spd Solo 4?

I couldn't help noticing that IS chose the two easiest Heroes to refine considering their Prf skills are just Specials. We've never gotten Skill refines before but I hope it doesn't stop IS from buffing the ones all these Heroes have...as much as I dislike how simply some of those changes will end up being (e.g. Lunar Brace II). As for Grima, I suspect she'd just get her Halloween version's Prf skill and maybe a Rein or Dragon Ire to go with it.

Yeah. I just did not feel like writing all the numbers down.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

I don't think they've announced a schedule, but one per month seems likely. But they're not necessarily in order. 

Yeah, I don't think they said anything about it yet but I just assumed it is going to be a monthly thing like weapon refines.

34 minutes ago, XRay said:

I was thinking of instant Moonbows. Just waiting for Vantage Sacred Seal.

Yeah. I just did not feel like writing all the numbers down.

I feel like if they were going for that, they'd go for an effect like Special Spiral to make it not work on Galeforce.