What 5* Special Hero Did You Get

jameslove001

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Ninja Leavateinn, was going for Pirate Veronica. ... Ironic, now that I think about it. "I want a pirate!' "HERE, HAVE A NINJA!"

Well I would have gladly gone for any of the colorless units, especially a Dorothea or a Lyn&Florina merge, but of course no colorless orb showed up.

Ended up summoning Bridal Oboro. Would normally be upset, and I kind of still am, but her sword is pretty neat fodder. My first thought was Soleil, but I think she's due a refine this year, so I'll hold on to it for now I guess until either her refine comes out and I can weigh the two or a better candidate shows up.

Wanted Tibarn, Duo Micaiah, Ninja Lyn or NY Plumeria because I actually tried to pull those units and failed. Of course I got 0 colourless orbs and went for green instead.

Keeping with the tradition of getting dancers for free, I got Duo Peony + Triandra. I got Soiree Ishtar the year before and Bridal Ninian before that. Can't wait to see which seasonal dancer I'll get for free next year. 

Went for grey for the highest Duo hero chance. Unsurprisingly failed to get one, but Plumeria is a decent (or rather, indecent) consolation prize, being one of the better single heroes for my purposes. I think I might have slightly preferred Tibarn but she's better than the rest due to them being armours, having bad skills, or being 4-star units.

+Spd -HP is unfortunate for her though.

I wasn’t really hoping for anyone specific, but a new unit I didn’t have or good fodder was ideal.

It only gave me blue and red orbs so I picked red as I had less of those units. Ended up with young Caeda. I have her already but she’s one of my faves so I won’t complain about the free merge.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Got a useless Bride Oboro

At least she can warm your heart.

I wanted a colorless or green pick, but only blue and red orbs showed up. By breath was taken away by spring Narcian... On the bright side, he never showed up before, but on the down side, he is a 4* summonable seasonal unit and he's another lance flier. Should have picked red.

Edited by Kaden

I was missing six out of the twelve possible greens (Alm & Celica, Fir, Selena, Veronica & Xander, Laevatein, Peony & Triandra).

But as yearly tradition demanded, I instead got a duplicate (Merric, but he was at least +Atk).

2 hours ago, Othin said:

I was hoping for Dorothea, Lyn, or Tibarn. Got Mia, who was the next best option. 

Yeah a Tibarn/Lyn would have been nice but i got a relatively good one in Mia (my second but this one is +atk/-spd). so it's either a merge unless i wanna give swift sparrow 3/and her thingy in C slot to someone)

I was apprehensive with this pick since last year I ended up pulling perhaps the most useless or least wanted unit possible, a -Atk Hostile Springs Elise iirc. 

But this year I got my first copy of Bridal Micaiah, +Atk -Res! Very pleased since I wanted just about every colorless unit except Xane. 

Wanted p!Tibby, got p!tibby!  :D  Undecided if I want to +10 him for a bonkers build or save dive bomb for somebody else. Valter's more an enemy phase build and my Jill kinda already has her own setup, hmm.