What 5* Special Hero Did You Get

jameslove001

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my priority color was red, as i wanted like half of the heroes the red pool featured
my priority was Duo Rhealeth, but i ended up getting Duo Sigurdre, but i can't really complain, i'm satisfied with this result as well

i still think this thing is serious trash though, but since they don't seem to be willing to change it, we just have to accept it as "better than nothing", i guess

Edited by Yexin

2 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Does anybody have a list of possible outcomes for each color? Ah, who am I kidding. Every time I narrow down which color I want, it never appears anyway.

I don't have it handy, but if you go into your notifications it does list them all. There are a TON.

7 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Does anybody have a list of possible outcomes for each color? Ah, who am I kidding. Every time I narrow down which color I want, it never appears anyway.

You can check my spreadsheet and filter for seasonal pool units added in 2020.

13 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

17p0ao10ize61.jpg

Wanted: A new unit, preferably not scantily clad.
Got: Summer Selena.

I couldn't help but laugh, since I just picked up Fallen Lyon.  Perhaps she's trying to entice him back to normalcy?

I got my second harmonic!Tiki which for a dup was the most welcome since now she +atk+1 and without the -spd flaw she had before.  I had wanted green or colorless but only red and blue showed up so oh well at least I got the best dup I could get in blue.

I got a repeat, but its' probably the "best" repeat I could have gotten in green: -HP +Def Duo NY Peony. 

I wanted either a Young Merric to patch up his -Atk, but I mostly wanted someone new: either Bride Nailah, Ninja Laevatein... I think there's a few more, but anyone new would have satisfied me. 

I mentioned it already on the Pull thread, but this time I'll tell it with more details. 

The only color I didn't want was blue as it was too high risk for little reward, everything else had something I could work with. The circle I got was 2 Blues, 1 Red, 1 Green and 1 Colorless so I was free to choose whatever route I wanted. 

Colorless was the safest and I kinda wanted another merge for my Ninja Lyn so I went with it. What I got was a +Def -Res Bridal Micaiah, which was the 2nd best thing I could've gotten from the pool. I'm pretty satisfied with the result and it had the indirect benefit of letting me save that Forma Soul for another unit as now I have no need for Bridal Fjorm for AR (who needs Isolation when you can cheese stuff with Vantage strats? That and Odd Recovery isn't super rare in Vault of Heaven, which makes Isolation useless). 

4 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I mentioned it already on the Pull thread, but this time I'll tell it with more details. 

The only color I didn't want was blue as it was too high risk for little reward, everything else had something I could work with. The circle I got was 2 Blues, 1 Red, 1 Green and 1 Colorless so I was free to choose whatever route I wanted. 

Colorless was the safest and I kinda wanted another merge for my Ninja Lyn so I went with it. What I got was a +Def -Res Bridal Micaiah, which was the 2nd best thing I could've gotten from the pool. I'm pretty satisfied with the result and it had the indirect benefit of letting me save that Forma Soul for another unit as now I have no need for Bridal Fjorm for AR (who needs Isolation when you can cheese stuff with Vantage strats? That and Odd Recovery isn't super rare in Vault of Heaven, which makes Isolation useless). 

Huh, I don't think I've ever encountered Odd Recovery. I tend to lean heavily on Isolation, I figure if I did run into it I'd just wait for an even-numbered turn to provoke the enemies.

5 hours ago, Othin said:

Huh, I don't think I've ever encountered Odd Recovery. I tend to lean heavily on Isolation, I figure if I did run into it I'd just wait for an even-numbered turn to provoke the enemies.

I must've gotten unlucky in that case (or should've as I don't run Isolation or debuff heavy teams to not trigger Restore traps) as I saw quite a few Odd Recovery teams last time. After using Lynja for a while in Astra my AR playstyle kinda changed to charging ahead and dismantling the enemy's team Turn 1. Bridal Micaiah and W!Altina can pull off a similar kind of sweep, it just takes slightly longer due to positioning, so I'm not patient enough to wait for certain turns to make the most out of Isolation. 

I just kinda got back to feh yesterday after a recent fe binge so i didnt really know the units and picked randomly. Got the book 4 elf girl who's in a duo, seems like a super-dancer of sorts?