What 5* Special Hero Did You Get

jameslove001

12 minutes ago, Wen Yang said:

I just kinda got back to feh yesterday after a recent fe binge so i didnt really know the units and picked randomly. Got the book 4 elf girl who's in a duo, seems like a super-dancer of sorts?

Yeah, Duo Peony is great. One of just two current dancers who can dance twice in one turn, and the only one who can do it without game restrictions.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know that and I summoned them during the debut banner, heh. I'd go through my list of units to level, but bafflingly no XP multiplier is available yet for these anniversary celebrations. Weird.

Wanted to pull colorless hoping for Faye, Tibarn or Micaiah. 

Got no colorless orbs, so I went with red since it had the highest chance of giving me a new unit, and I ended up with Bride!Oboro so I can't complain.

I have always been pretty lucky with the RNG free units, never getting a duplicate.

I was hoping for duo Alm & Celica, but I ended up with Young Caeda. A little disappointing because another sword unit is hardly what I need right now, but she seems pretty great functionally. Automatic vantage against most units, without the hp threshold requirement, is a little broken. 

Edited by gayofthelake

1 hour ago, gayofthelake said:

I was hoping for duo Alm & Celica, but I ended up with Young Caeda. A little disappointing because another sword unit is hardly what I need right now, but she seems pretty great functionally. Automatic vantage against most units, without the hp threshold requirement, is a little broken. 

She's great for limited battles.  Put her in range of a colorless bow and watch the magic!  Assuming she can one-shot, of course.

On 2/4/2021 at 12:46 AM, eclipse said:

She's great for limited battles.  Put her in range of a colorless bow and watch the magic!  Assuming she can one-shot, of course.

Noted! I'll definitely fit her in somewhere. Very glad that her base kit is stellar too, been playing for quite a while but I still feel inept when it comes to theorycrafting in any form.