ZekeNigma

Any metal fans on here?

I've already ran into a couple of metal fans on this forum, but I figured I'd make a topic where any and all metal fans can just pop in and say "hi" to one another. So yeah, just give a short introduction of yourself, what styles of metal you like (e.g. power, thrash, death, etc.), a few favourite bands from each of those styles, and I guess a little bit about yourself, whether you play an instrument and/or in a band, or any other interesting tidbits about yourself.

I'll start off first.

I'm Zeke, my favourite styles of metal are symphonic, folk, power metal, progressive metal, gothic metal, symphonic black, and melodic death. Some of my favourite bands are Nightwish, Epica, Battlelore, Ensiferum, Equilibrium, Korpiklaani, Stratovarius, Firewind, Blind Guardian, Symphony X, Dream Theater, Mastodon, Lacuna Coil, Blackthorn, Tystnaden, Cradle of Filth, Emperor, Dimmu Borgir, Children of Bodom, Amon Amarth, and Arch Enemy. And a little bit about myself, I can play guitar, bass, keyboard, and do vocals (both clean and harsh), though playing guitar is my strongest suit out of all of those, to be completely honest. I'm in a band called Grimleal, which some of you may know by now, and I often like to listen to symphonic and folk metal while playing FE to greatly enhance the experience.

4 hours ago, ZekeNigma said:

metal are symphonic

Wow! What a combination ! 

I'm Megumi. I like all kind of music, all languages ( if the song have lyrics ). I listen to a song carefully. Even if I don't like that song much, I still find & like some parts of that song . About metal I like Metallica the most ( especially Sad But True song ) . I really like Chad Kroeger from nickelback. His voice would feel so good in hard metal songs . 

Edited by Hasechi