Love Of A King (SPECIAL HEROES)

Ghostface233

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, we're getting another weapon no one will be able to spell correctly.

Fatal Smoke is going to be an absolute pain in the ass to deal with in Aether Raids. I'm absolutely not looking forward to it.

Save skills are a lot more lenient than I thought they'd be. They seem interesting, especially since they can be used to block Lunge traps.

Nakata Jouji and Noto Mamiko as Gustav and Henriette is awesome.

this looks nice, but that a  hero rises banner with spark at the end of the month has dibs on any orbs I will be getting from now until then since no top favorite is on this one.  I think I will use the tickets on green and hope 4*Alphonse shows up. I am glad I can save orbs finally after the past few seasonal banners have been taking all my orbs.

Boy those Save skills are going to spice things up to say the least. I wonder what kind of exclusivity it will have, at least armors can equip it. And here comes Fatal Smoke to ruin tank strategies, RIP indeed. The banner itself is kind of rough, with the color sharing. That and all of the other more lucrative banners going on will make this a skip for me. 

I'm not too sure how I like the new paralogue theme, maybe it will grow on me,

Looks fun. I'm planning to pick up Alfonse and try for a red while I'm there, although Seiros is still destroying my orb supply.

I hadn't realized the banner would launch before the end of Seiros's, nice that that means more orbs to use there but of course if I have to do that, it'll mean setting me back for this one.

Save Skills look like they could be amazing (or super annoying, depending on which side you're in) on units like Gatrie or Idunn.

I really, really want Henriette. She's probably my favorite Mom in the series.

I'm going to hit 1,000 orbs by skipping this banner!

(Don't read the following if you don't want to see negativity)

Spoiler

Gustav and Henriette are cool but god I fucking hate Alfonse and I'm getting sick of Veronica, too. Lif and Thrasir being literal in-universe alts of Alfonse and Veronica just makes it worse.

Nice! They are finally doing something to nerf BH!Ike players, although I am not sure if it is enough. BH!Ike can still run Null Follow-Up and offload Spurn to Flayn.

In addition to finally getting a second red tome armor and a second green tome armor, Alf and his parents are the first armors Heroes has gotten since Surtr (their only armor before this banner).

And for convenience, here's the stat lines for Lif & Thrasir, Alfonse, and Veronica in writing (the latter two were visible in the FEH Channel):

Lif & Thrasir: 39/39/25/30/25/158

Alfonse: 43/38/25/37/31/174

Veronica: 40/36/38/21/22/157
Skill Kit: Pact Blooms+, -, Growing Thunder, HP/Spd 2, Chill Spd 3, - aka one of the standard Grail unit kits these days

As for my plans for this banner, I'll be using my free pulls on green in hopes of getting an Alfonse copy (Gustav would certainly be welcome too, though). Past that, I won't be spending orbs here unless if the free pulls didn't get me an Alfonse.

Normally I don't like Heroes banners, but this one I really like. Muspel and Nifl are staying at home and two of these characters where long overdue for heroes. I don't like everyone I like on this banner being armours, but I suppose new tome armours are also long overdue.

I'll be trying out for Henriette as my 5 star, but I'm also going to see if I can get Alfonse twice. Once for use and one for weapon inheritence. This tome seems to be better then Melon float in most situations.

Veronica's stats are good, but i'm starting to get a bit tired of yet another chill speed.

Edited by Sasori

I'm not against alts for OCs, but I don't understand the thought process they went with. Gustav and Henriette, good. Líf and Thrasir, good. Alfonse and Veronica? Again? And no Sharena? Why? If anyone, than she should've been on a banner about love and stuff. Well, anyways, I'm not really interested in anything about the banner, I'm curious what skills Veronica will have, maybe she will be a decent fodder at the very least.

Also, Alfonse is pantless Marth 2.0 confirmed!

12 minutes ago, coldhand25 said:

I'm not against alts for OCs, but I don't understand the thought process they went with. Gustav and Henriette, good. Líf and Thrasir, good. Alfonse and Veronica? Again? And no Sharena? Why? If anyone, than she should've been on a banner about love and stuff. Well, anyways, I'm not really interested in anything about the banner, I'm curious what skills Veronica will have, maybe she will be a decent fodder at the very least.

Also, Alfonse is pantless Marth 2.0 confirmed!

The problem with Sharena is that because they don't let her engage in conversations, she doesn't have deep relationships, and it's weird fitting in a character without relationships into a love day. At least Veronica has an established relationship with Xander and Bruno, and a deep fear of loneliness. Sharena's other problems are that there are only two living males excluding current antagonists, neither of which are in the same country, and the player character issue ...

1 hour ago, coldhand25 said:

Well, anyways, I'm not really interested in anything about the banner, I'm curious what skills Veronica will have, maybe she will be a decent fodder at the very least.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Skill Kit: Pact Blooms+, -, Growing Thunder, HP/Spd 2, Chill Spd 3, - aka one of the standard Grail unit kits these days

Yup, nothing special except for the weapon. 

On the plus side, we’re getting Life and Death as one of the new Sacred Seals (Bracing Stance is the other one). 

They really, REALLY should let Sharena do something in the story if they want to continue having her around. Bruno too. He and Sharena are just the siblings that exist but the story no longer cares about.

5 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Yay, we're getting another weapon no one will be able to spell correctly.

it should be pronounced "th-yall-vi (as in "vincent")"

about the banner... eh, super skip: i never liked the fact that Heroes characters get their banners

Edited by Yexin

That's a very interesting banner to me.

Fatal Smoke tempts me to build a Kronya now.

I can see Brave Edelgards and Brave Hectors with Savior skills in AR-D now.

For me, the Path of Radiance Valentine Banner is still the worst one. That banner, I couldn't care less for any of the Heroes, because of character or skill. Here, I am very interested.

Edited by Diovani Bressan