Customizable Summoner Thread

kradeelav

Given the update is out at least in the EST time-zone where you can play with your Summoner ... figured it'd be neat to have a thread on all of ours (us?), or at least to keep it contained.

edit: I'm not sure if this works on all phones/time-zones, but I'm on Android and was able to get the update by going to the Play store, and hitting 'update'.

What skill loadout are you using for now?  Angles you're going with outfits/phrases?  Wish-list interactions you hope that IS will include?

It's funny since I'm usually the furthest thing from somebody likely to enjoy a self-insert... but a gacha game would be the one time it works out, personally. Fun to (soon) see yourself fighting alongside your favorite character. :)   Personally I'm hoping they add the Summoner in Aether Resort.  Shouldn't be that hard to do, and it'd be cute.

Edited by kradeelav

So does everyone else just see each other Kiran's now?

I wouldn't mind the feature if you could customize them as much as Corrin, but with the few choices, and many of my friends having a foreign language, I'm not a fan.

24 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

So does everyone else just see each other Kiran's now?

I wouldn't mind the feature if you could customize them as much as Corrin, but with the few choices, and many of my friends having a foreign language, I'm not a fan.

By default, the summoner now greets friends.

If you want to have your lead unit greet your friends, make sure that your summoner's greeting is left blank (by default, the greeting is set to "Good to meet you." for the US version.).

Edited by Roflolxp54

O4jTzdX.jpg

The greeting is kinda based on my Officer Hilda shenanigans. I chose this skin because the chibi looks really cool with the Academy Hat (I might change to the redhead girl down the line because she looks cute and none of the available skins look like me so eh). 

zz1EPbn.jpg

All out attacker skillset. I'll change Reposition for whatever expensive Assist is available when the next Mjolnir's strike comes, after all I have access to almost every Rally+ and also have Harsh Command+ available in my barracks. 

Looks like the update isn't available for me yet. That'll probably change in half an hour or so. I can't wait to take a look at the customization options!

Edit: Hmm it's still not showing any updates for me on the app store... When is this supposed to go live?

Edited by Mercakete

5 hours ago, Roflolxp54 said:

image0.png
I'd like to give him Atk/Spd Solo 4 for an effective 80 Atk and 60 Spd while in Mjolnir's Strike.

How is that stat spread possible? My Avatar and other peoples avatar has 49 atk (with weapon) 35 spd 28 def and 28 res. Unless its mjollnir strikes bonuses

Nevermind its Mjollnir strikes bonuses

Edited by Hilda

For skills, I'm running:

Dire Breidablik
Reposition
Ruptured Sky
Atk/Spd Solo 4
Desperation 3
Time's Pulse 3
Atk/Spd Solo 3

Going with the second to last appearance option for the "I'm so done with this shit" eyes on the battle sprite. Oh, and the ponytail.

7 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Looks like the update isn't available for me yet. That'll probably change in half an hour or so. I can't wait to take a look at the customization options!

Edit: Hmm it's still not showing any updates for me on the app store... When is this supposed to go live?

That's odd - Is it still not there?  I would either ask for your time zone or maybe restart your phone?

16 minutes ago, kradeelav said:

That's odd - Is it still not there?  I would either ask for your time zone or maybe restart your phone?

Okay, figured out the problem: my phone needed to realize that it had a system update to install. Once that got accomplished, the update for the game showed up in the app store. I don't have time right now to do anything else about it, though, so I'll get back to this later.

After lots of frustration because I can't buy the accessories yet this is my summoner. 

The skills are Rally up Atk+, Raptured Sky, swift sparrow 3, Special spiral, Time's pulse and Atk/Spd solo 3. 

I really hope they expand the summoner feature and make him playable outside of Mjolinr strike (obviously not Coloseum and AR). Heroes isn't the main series where having an avatar is influential. Also they should give Breidablik refines or new forms. For example, there are several alternations of the weapon from all the rites that take place in the story so a weapon for every book would be really interesting. In future updates I hope we have combat art and some voicelines.

Edited by SuperNova125

I went with the red-haired girl and named her Babe (after an alias I use on Steam. I'm very proud of it; I've caught a ton people off-guard in games). Her quote is the same as my Steam description: "Interested in women. Call me."

I figured an offensive build would be the way to go, so I gave her:

• Harsh Command+ (A movement skill would also be phenomenal, too, but I wanted something supportive to go with Dire Breidablik's effect)
  • Ruptured Sky
  • Life and Death 4
  • Lull Spd/Res 3
  • Joint Drive Spd
  • Mystic Boost 3

Definitely one of the most versatile units in the game now, but at the same time, they almost seem kind of hard to build. That's probably just me, though.

4 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

Where do I find the feature at?

I can't seem to find it in game.

It's under the Interact with Allies menu (same menu as Supports and whatnot). If it's not there, make sure you've updated your client.

Also, there are new summoner-exclusive accessories that can be bought in the Aether Resort.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Mine is in the Atk+10 slot:
Dire Breidablik
Reposition
Blazing Wind
Life and Death
Special Spiral
Savage Blow
Heavy Blade

If his kit affects scoring, I will probably change it to the following:
Dire Breidablik
Rally Up Atk
Ruptured Sky
Life and Death
Special Spiral
Joint Drive Atk
Heavy Blade

3 hours ago, XRay said:

Mine is in the Atk+10 slot:

If his kit affects scoring, I will probably change it to the following:

The summoner is always in the Atk +10 slot; he is the sole unit in it and is locked to it.

His kit has no effect on scoring according to the Help texts in-game (no effect on strength of enemies that appear).

2 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

The summoner is always in the Atk +10 slot; he is the sole unit in it and is locked to it.

His kit has no effect on scoring according to the Help texts in-game (no effect on strength of enemies that appear).

You can move him into the other slots. If you use Ophelia for example, I would put her in the Atk+10 slot.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

You can move him into the other slots. If you use Ophelia for example, I would put her in the Atk+10 slot.

The interface needs an update -- I hate having to look from the barracks section and then back up to the team slots to move units.

My deepest apologies to whoever winds up with my summoner greeting them.  Leon needed a break, and I felt snarky.  Though "a banhammer" is also an acceptable answer to the question posed by my summoner.