Customizable Summoner Thread

kradeelav

So, I get that there's a lot of work that goes into putting these designs together, but there's not enough variety for me to do much with it yet. So, my summoner's the default in appearance, and as for an accessory...has an orb on her head. 🙂 I may change this at some point to the medical mask. These are dangerous times, after all.

HOWEVER, I cannot find the skills customization page.

I kind of like the choices for the male, though I wish you could choose the eye color. It's too bad that I won't be able to use them though since I don't play Mjlonir's Strike, literally the only event I never do. Just don't like it. Hopefully they make the Summoner available in other game modes. Ig the reason they aren't is because of the copy skill which is pretty op.

5 hours ago, Mercakete said:

So, I get that there's a lot of work that goes into putting these designs together, but there's not enough variety for me to do much with it yet. So, my summoner's the default in appearance, and as for an accessory...has an orb on her head. 🙂 I may change this at some point to the medical mask. These are dangerous times, after all.

HOWEVER, I cannot find the skills customization page.

It's called "Copy Skill" on the same page that you select customization. To be more exact it's Allies->Interact With Allies->My Summoner->Copy Skills.

4 minutes ago, LoneStar said:

It's called "Copy Skill" on the same page that you select customization. To be more exact it's Allies->Interact With Allies->My Summoner->Copy Skills.

Thanks! I'll give it a try later.

yaznFI3.pngM80edjw.png

Just something real quick. I probably spent more time finding the right accessory than I did on the skills. I may be taking down my hood, but that doesn't mean I am giving up my secret identity!

Edited by Usana

Alright, I finally put something together for my summoner!

A: Fort Def/Res 3

B: Sabotage Spd 3

C : Pulse Smoke 3

S: Fort Def/Res 2

Assist: Reposition

Special: Glacies

I went with a more defensive and supportive build on mine, though once I get Ylgr from this Hall of Forms I'll change it to the second build.

First build:
Dire Breidablik
Reposition
Ruptured Sky
Fort. Def/Res 3
Wings of Mercy 3
Inf. Hexblade 3
Fort. Def/Res 2
-5 Atk and +10 Def/Res, with Wings of Mercy and Infantry Hexblade letting my physical non-beast Infantry have a better chance in some fights.
I also placed my Summoner in the Res team, so I should be guaranteed to live at least one combat against a tome/staff user.

Second build:
Dire Breidablik
Reposition
Ignis
Steady Impact
Special Spiral 3
Rouse Spd/Def 3
Swift Sparrow 2
Possible +4/17/16 Spd/Def if I initiate on a turn I wasn't adjacent to anyone (which is even easier in the new Mjolnir's Strike than before). Ignis with Special Spiral means that after activating it once, I'll be able to trigger Ignis every third attack; when I initiate, this means that I should be able to activate Ignis at least on my second attack every combat unless my foe has Guard.
I'll also place my Summoner in the Def team to give Ignis more damage. At least this way I'll be able to contribute, though by how much I don't really know.