Hello

Blue Sugar

Hello, I’m usually fairly reserved, but I’m making an attempt to open up a little.

I’ve started fire emblem games in the past but never gave them a fair chance until 3 houses. I watched my husband start 3 houses then I decided I needed to play it for myself. We ended up buying a second copy and I was in love. collectively we finished all paths and I dwelled on it a bit. I eventually moved on to Awakening, and went into Fates. After getting criticized by my husband for picking conquest first, I proceeded to do all 3 paths. At this point I was absolutely hooked and needed more. I finally went back to Shadow dragon, started over and I’m about 3 chapters from the end. I’ve got Echos waiting for me next.

I enjoy doing occasional art, I’m just recently getting back into the swing of it, perhaps I may share some at some point? I also do cosplay, but not sure I’ll post much of that, I’m a bit self conscious... oh, and we have two bunnies. One is named for Edelgard. (the other is Midna). 

anyway! Hi, it’s nice to meet you all! It’s been a long time since I could chat with anyone about common interests! 😊

Welcome to the forest! We're glad to have you here, so we hope you'll enjoy your stay!

15 minutes ago, Blue Sugar said:

(the other is Midna). 

2 hours ago, Blue Sugar said:

(the other is Midna)

Sounds like you're familiar with Zelda.

Anyway, hello, and welcome to Airport 1001. Please remember to wake that slugabed up. Also, do you have any other pets?

7 hours ago, Blue Sugar said:

oh, and we have two bunnies. One is named for Edelgard. (the other is Midna). 

Awwwww, that's like, the cutest thing!!

Anyways, welcome and have a fabulous time!

Welcome to the forest! You don’t have much to fear in the way of discussions here, but run for the hills if it turns into Edelgard good or bad. 👀

It’s pretty chill here is the point I’m trying to make. Your bunnies are awesome, the two best characters from two great franchises!

Welcome to the Forest, Blue Sugar!

It seems you got hooked real good. Glad you're enjoying the series!

Hooray for bunnies!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

10 hours ago, Benice said:

Welcome to the forest! We're glad to have you here, so we hope you'll enjoy your stay!

Thank you! 

7 hours ago, Shadow Mir said:

Sounds like you're familiar with Zelda.Anyway, hello, and welcome to Airport 1001. Please remember to wake that slugabed up. Also, do you have any other pets?

I aaam, I’ve been through most of the Zelda games, I think I have only two I haven’t finished yet? I’ve loved that series as long as I can remember!  And thank you! I’ll be sure to wake him! 😆 (I loved those little interactions) and no other pets at the moment. I used to have birds, but the bunnies keep us plenty busy anymore!

7 hours ago, Hasechi said:

hi

Hello!

2 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Awwwww, that's like, the cutest thing!! Anyways, welcome and have a fabulous time!

Thank you! 

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Welcome to the forest! You don’t have much to fear in the way of discussions here, but run for the hills if it turns into Edelgard good or bad. 👀

It’s pretty chill here is the point I’m trying to make. Your bunnies are awesome, the two best characters from two great franchises!

Thank you! I’m glad to hear that, and oh man, I can only imagine! I’ve seen heated discussions on Twitter. I’m one of those weirdos who loves all the characters and attempts to understand from each perspective. And thank you! I’ll have to post a pic of them!

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Welcome to the Forest. Glad to have you here!

Thank you!

20 minutes ago, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, Blue Sugar!

It seems you got hooked real good. Glad you're enjoying the series!

Hooray for bunnies!

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Omg, I’m deep in the hole! I plan to finish up Shadow dragon today then move on to the next! And thank you!

and since it seems everyone loves bunnies, here they are! 💕

CC33AF51-1404-4188-8F2A-8436B3ABD9A0.jpeg

A702FC44-7DD3-4D97-95B1-78C483C8920A.jpeg