What would have happened?

James Marshall

3 days ago I had A Dream about A Power Rangers RPG that combined the best parts, in my opinion, of both Mighty Morphin and Dino Thunder and their are 6 things about it that are puzzling me. Can I please have your thoughts on them?

The basic plot was that towards The End of The Dino Thunder Series Mesagog traveled 14 years into the past to help Rita destroy Tommy and the other 5 Mighty Morphin Powers Rangers and it took a alliance of The 5 Dino Thunder and 6 Mighty Morphin Powers Rangers to win and the 5 things puzzle me are as follows

The 1st is would Rita and Zedd believe Mesagog?

The 2nd is would Rita and Zedd team up with Mesagog?

The 3rd is until The 5 Dino Thunder have proved they're on the same side would The 6 Mighty Morphin Power Rangers distrust them? and if so how much?

The 4th is what effects would this have on the time-line?

The 5th is that as they are the same person could the fact that The Tommy Oliver of The Future has been chosen by The Black Dino Gem of The Future mean that The Tommy Oliver of The Present could also use it?

The 6th is what changes in history would happen if The Future Tommy told Zordon and The 6 Mighty Morphin Power Rangers everything that happens between the second half of Mighty Morphin Season 2 and the last 4 episodes of Dino Thunder?

Edited by James Marshall
Spotted a few mistakes

I normally don't do this but bro, you really need to work on your topic titles.

I don't have an issue with the content at all, it that you have started several dozen different threads with the exact same title as several others you've posted. Please make them less vague in the future.