Your thoughts on my friends mistake?

The friend of mine that made A Fan Made Fire Emblem Game made a mistake with 2 of his Skill Scrolls. What are your thoughts on my friends mistake?

In The Fan Made Fire Emblem Game he made buying 3 Scrolls of The Skill Aptitude Mark 1  has the same cost as 1 Scroll of The Skill Aptitude Mark 4

The mistake is that whilst they do have the same cost buying and using 1 Scroll of The Skill Aptitude Mark 4 Skill gives The unit you use it on +25% to all of his/her Growth Rates, but  buying and using 3 Scrolls of The Skill Aptitude Mark 1 Skill gives the unit +30% to all of his/her Growth Rates

That means that buying and using 3 Scrolls of The Skill Aptitude Mark 1 has the same cost as buying and using 1 Scroll of The Skill Aptitude Mark 4 Skill but using  3 Scrolls of The Skill Aptitude Mark 1 give the unit +5% more to all of his/her Growth Rates then you get from using 1 Scroll of The Skill Aptitude Mark 4 Skill

Edited by James Marshall

1 hour ago, James Marshall said:

That means that buying and using 3 Scrolls of The Skill Aptitude Mark 1 has the same cost as buying and using 1 Scroll of The Skill Aptitude Mark 4 Skill but using  3 Scrolls of The Skill Aptitude Mark 1 give the unit +5% more to all of his/her Growth Rates then you get from using 1 Scroll of The Skill Aptitude Mark 4 Skill

I think I'd just fix the code and swap the percentages if it were me.

Or make it so Mark 4 gives 35%.

10 minutes ago, Light Strategist said:

I think I'd just fix the code and swap the percentages if it were me.

Or make it so Mark 4 gives 35%.

I've just learnt something I didn't know which is that A Scroll of The Skill Aptitude Mark 1 normally costs 15,000 Gold each but because they are a lot easier to make then Scrolls of The Skills Aptitude Marks 2, 3 and 4 if you buy 3 or more Scrolls of The Skill Aptitude Mark 1 at the same time then they only(?) cost 10,000 Gold each

Edited by James Marshall

41 minutes ago, Armchair General said:

Shouldn't the Aptitude Mk. IV scroll be more expensive?

Not quite, its 15,000 Gold for A Scroll of The Skill Aptitude Mark 1 which gives +10% to all Growth Rates, 20,000 Gold for A Scroll of The Skill Aptitude Mark  2 which gives +15% to all Growth Rates, 25,000 Gold for A Scroll of The Skill Aptitude Mark 3 which gives +20% to all Growth Rates and 30,000 Gold for A Scroll of The Skill Aptitude Mark  4 which gives +25% to all Growth Rates

Because Scrolls of The Skill Aptitude Mark 1 are a lot easier to make then Scrolls of The Skills Aptitude Mark 2, Aptitude Mark 3 and Aptitude Mark 4 if you buy 3 or more Scrolls of The Skill Aptitude Mark 1 at the same time then they only(?) cost 10,000 Gold per Scroll

That's why if you buy them at the same time 3 Scrolls of The Skill Aptitude Mark 1 only(?) cost The Same as 1 Scroll of The Skill Aptitude Mark 3 but if you use them on the same unit then using 3 Scrolls of The Skill Aptitude Mark 1 gives the unit you use them on 30% to all of his/her Growth Rates but using 1 of The Skill Aptitude Mark 4 only(?) gives  the unit you use it on +25 to all of his/her Growth Rates

Edited by James Marshall

I mean, yeah, at first glance they mathed it wrong(+10% to +15% is a 50% increase while 15,000 to 20,000 is 33%, etc)

Though if there's some kind of limitation on the quantity you can buy, or the quantity you get to use on a character in any way, then that's fine

Edited by Cysx

4 hours ago, James Marshall said:

That's why if you buy them at the same time 3 Scrolls of The Skill Aptitude Mark 1 only(?) cost The Same as 1 Scroll of The Skill Aptitude Mark 3

I'm confused, this is 30k for buying 3 tier 1 scrolls in bulk, but a tier 3 scroll is worth 25k and you're insisting that 30k is equal to 25k.