Tempest Trials+: Lost to Love!

Diovani Bressan

A new Tempest Trials+ is coming, titled "Lost to Love"! 

Tempest_Trials_Lost_to_Love_2.jpg.07b6e13b20bf938d9e887977fc1b6539.jpg

The bonus allies of this TT+ are:

Valentine Líf (& Valentine Thrasir), Valentine Gustav, Valentine Henriette, Valentine Alfonse, Valentine Veronica, Alfonse, Sharena and Anna.

News_Tempest_Trials_Lost_to_Love_Bonus_Heroes.jpg.0c970f8988a97937d6ee5f64312bd457.jpg

Valentine Veronica's skills at 5★ Lv 40:

Hero_banner_Veronica_Bestowed_Love.jpg.212aa6a5c9b820f210e14d7b1a14cd40.jpg

Imperial princess of the Emblian Empire. Involving helself in the Day of Devotion festivities
in a attempt to make sense of what love means. Appears in Fire Emblem Heroes.

32px-Icon_Class_Blue_Tome.png.e2338f0c6d340f8e38f67bdc76ee4a7b.png Pact Blooms+ (Mt: 2 / Range: 2)
If unit is within 2 spaces on an ally, inflict Atk/Res-5 on foe during combat, and when unit deals damage to foe during combat,
restores 4 HP to unit. (Triggers even if 0 damage is dealt).

Special.png.6a2a9fbc19ffd1b72ef2689f7344ade0.png Growing Thunder (Cooldown: 4)
Before comabt this unit initiates, foes in a wide area around target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res)

HP_Spd_2.png.68d4b1c609ab5d2df3ad449d1faeec01.png HP/Spd 2
Grants HP+4, Spd+2..

Chill_Spd_3.png.cc28fcda57db82a345976b968b85e920.png Chill Spd 3
At start of turn, inflicts Spd-7 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Spd through its next action.

And the Sacred Seals are:
* Description for the enchanted version of each sacred seal *

Bracing-Stance-2.png.348b035d6082ecd8c47fad83950e9c7f.png Bracing Stance 2
If foe initiates combat, grants Def/Res+4 during combat.

50px-Life_and_Death_3.png.6f97ba0bfa34221f33a26d2972e747ad.png Life and Death 3
Grants Atk/Spd+5. Inflicts Def/Res-5.

You can also earn some Divine Codes ( Ephemera 2 ) by reaching the 6,000 score, and a Fire Blessing by reaching the 12,500 score.

Also, this Tempest Trial+ event has additional rewards in ceelbration of the 4th FEH Anniversary, like Heroic Grails, Dragonflowers and First Summon Tickets!

Final Map:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20210205-091834-min.thumb.png.55cb385e1e67f602c6e2eae9a5c206c0.png

Boss - ???: Near and Dear
Fólkvangr / Sol / Death Blow 3 / Guard 3 / Spur Atk 3

Enemy Slot 2: Melee Infantry unit
Enemy Slot 3: Ranged Flying unit
Enemy Slot 4: Melee Armored unit
Enemy Slot 5: Melee Cavalry unit

Edited by Diovani Bressan

I love how the seals are essentially the complete opposite of each other. Life and Death supports offensive playstyles and sweepers, and Bracing Stance supports defensive playstyles and tanks. Definitely a nice parallel.

The triple Life and Death meta is rising up. Now we wait for triple Fury...

Bonus Anna is pretty fun to use. I guess I'll use Alfonse on my auto team so he can finally get some HM... I just pulled Gustav so him and Veronica will be a good pair. Speaking of Veronica, I have so many inheritable tomes sitting around, I might just dump them into her. Flora Guide is a nice one, but I can't efficiently inherit Speed Tactic at the same time, so that's a bother.

11 minutes ago, Morgan--Grandmaster said:

Someone, please upload the OST for the final battle map. It's such a good remix of the main theme! I love it!

Edit: It's a medley?! Even better!

The FE Theme remix is available in the Concert Hall, if you want to use it as menu theme.

I can now make Raven run three stacks of Life and Death. This is awesome.

Ophelia now has Life and Death as her optimal Sacred Seal when not using Hardy Bearing, and Legendary Lilina now has it as her optimal Sacred Seal pretty much always.

Bracing Stance is also nice for my tanks, namely Winter Fae, who occasionally has trouble with melee opponents due to running double Distant Def.

10 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Bracing Def/Res 2

Ah, yes, Bracing Bracing 2.

8 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Another Tempest Trail, another period of waiting for a Svalinn Shield seal.

For me, it's the opposite.

Another TT, another time to celebrate that Svalinn Shield is not a seal yet.

I don't want to see Brave Edelgards with that in Coliseum.

Feel as though we should've had one of the units from the new banner be the boss, but alas. Easy final maps are good sometimes. Literally Alfonse as the featured unit in a Hero Battle setting 🤣

You know, this is a special one. Maybe I'll try using a team of Alfonses. I have all of them (except for Valentine's Alfonse) I think. Lif, Valentine's Lif, regular Alfonse, Bunny Alfonse, New Years Alfonse... All the Alfonse (or at least as many as I can take with me, which would probably wind up being Valentine's Lif (red), Bunny Alfonse (green), New Years Alfonse (blue), and regular Alfonse) vs Kiranfonse could be fun. Or, I could bring Bunny Bruno instead of regular Alfonse so that it turns into an Alfonse and Friends team (with Sharena and Thrasir represented in the duo heroes.) Plus, that would give me more color balance.

Just got Valentine Veronica trained up yesterday with the Special Training maps and am now using Team Veronica with all of the cavalry Veronicas (Valentine Lif, Valentine Veronica, Harmonic Veronica, Brave Veronica).

Going great so far, though constantly having to patch up the mess that Lif leaves behind is a bit annoying.

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Just got Valentine Veronica trained up yesterday with the Special Training maps and am now using Team Veronica with all of the cavalry Veronicas (Valentine Lif, Valentine Veronica, Harmonic Veronica, Brave Veronica).

Going great so far, though constantly having to patch up the mess that Lif leaves behind is a bit annoying.

Bruno could help with healing his little sister. ...Now that I think about it, that is a real reversal for an FE game. (Usually, the little sister is the healer.)

17 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Bruno could help with healing his little sister. ...Now that I think about it, that is a real reversal for an FE game. (Usually, the little sister is the healer.)

Bruno's Ovoid Staff would be pretty convenient to have, but my Bruno is unfortunately completely uninvested (Elise and Veronica already fill his role). Though... I have no idea why I gave him the Dazzling Staff refine on his weapon when he already has Dazzling Staff. The heck? Must've been on auto-pilot.

Conveniently enough, though, since Thjalfi's splash damage deals the same damage to everyone it hits, if I make sure to always have one of the other Veronicas also get hit at the same time as Brave Veronica, Live to Serve will heal both of them up to full at the same time.

But then there's the fact that Lif's Push skill keeps chipping away at his health, too.

This team requires so much micromanaging. On top of needing to keep Lif from killing everyone, I've also been trying to make sure Harmonic Veronica isn't wasting any of her Galeforces on the last enemy on the map so that she can constantly have it up.

Still going great though. I swear.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

On top of needing to keep Lif from killing everyone

I guess he's doing his job, then? XD

Still going great though. I swear.

lol

You know, I actually liked that ending. Veronica and Thrasir were really to the point, but that really suits them. It was meaningful and simple without flourishes (ironically, as the root word of "flourish" is basically "flower" and there are a LOT of those here.)