More DLC Costume.

DLC more costumes   

31 members have voted

1. 1. If DLC have more costume, what do you want ?

Other. Dancer outfits for everyone, regardless of whether or not you made them your dancer. Byleth got one, after all. Only makes sense that the others should too. Also, the option to switch between pre and post skip hairstyles on NG+ (separate from changing clothes) would be nice. Sucks that we can't give Lysithea or Ingrid their pre skip hair in part 2 without switching them back to their school clothes, or give Dimitri his post skip hair in part 1 without pimping him out in full regalia while the others are still in uniforms.

Swimsuit/Bunny Flayn can't become a thing, either. It just can't.

Stuff I would kinda sorta vaguely be interested in: more unique battle models, as opposed to standard outfits with different colours; more hair styles.

Stuff I actively wouldn't want to see: anything horny.

Stuff I don't really care about either way: most other things.

I'd love it if we could have costumes based on past memorable character.

Maybe have a Hero Costume that resembles Ike's outfit.
A Mage costume that could resemble Robin's outfit.
A Myrmidon outfit resembling Lyn's and Guy's styles.
Maybe a Bow Knight outfit that resembles Sacaen Nomads.

It'd honestly be a really cool touch for a lot of nostalgic fans and it might drum up interest in older games if executed well.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd rather have costumes that cosplay a past character they resemble or act like. I know this might be resource-heavy, but I think it would be cool if they each got a cool costume. Here's my character choices:

Spoiler

Byleth - Robin Costume

Edelgard - Arvis

Hubert - Oifay

Ferdinand - Ares

Caspar - Lex

Linhardt - Lewyn

Bernie - Larcei

Dorothea - Linda

Petra - Taillte

Dimitri - Xander

Dedue - Benny

Felix - Hinata

Ashe - Niles

Sylvain - Saizo

Mercedes - Felicia

Annette - Sakura

Ingrid - Hinoka

Claude - Hector

Lorenz - Erk

Raphael - Hawkeye

Ignatz - Canas

Lysithea - Ninian

Hilda - Serra

Marianne - Farina

Leonie - Louise

I admit better choices could be made, this is just off the top of my head.

On 2/6/2021 at 12:37 AM, Etrurian emperor said:

Halloween seems the most logical since we got several characters being afraid of ghosts, and Byleth possibly being obsessed with them depending on your dialogue picks. 

I actually never realised that about Byleth. Which dialogues are you referring to? This sounds pretty interesting. 

3 hours ago, radiantsage said:

I actually never realised that about Byleth. Which dialogues are you referring to? This sounds pretty interesting. 

When seeing Ashe or Lysithea in the monastery you often have dialogue options akin to ''maybe it was a ghost'' and you also have the option of introducing yourself as a ghost to Sothis and Alois. 

2 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

When seeing Ashe or Lysithea in the monastery you often have dialogue options akin to ''maybe it was a ghost'' and you also have the option of introducing yourself as a ghost to Sothis and Alois. 

Indeed you are right. It's almost like they want to tease those who are afraid of ghosts 😀

In an ideal world, there would be differentiated outfits for everyone, just like their typical Monastery outfits are a bit different in each character. I'd also love to see winter outfits, again not being the same for every single character as we have them now in the summer uniforms. Little details that showcase each one's different personality and how they like to dress. Come to think of it, some casual outfits that the characters would pick for themselves to ear on their day to day activities would also be very interesting. For example we see a lot of the girls talking about dresses and jewelry but we never really quite see that. I also agree with the idea of having extra outfits from characters that were in previous FE games.