Is there a way to use the FE universal randomizer with the FE8 skills mod?

HeavenOnlyKnows

I know there is already the fe8 self randomizer, that includes skills, but i really would rather use the universal randomizer. It has several options that I like, the most important one being that you can keep enemy classes the same. Unless there is a way to do that with fe8, I really would rather use the universal randomizer. When I've initially tried this though, it seems like they aren't compatible, at least simply.

I don't know if it will work, but it's possible that you can randomize FE8 then use FEBuilder to get the skills patch and apply it. It'll take a little setup, but shouldn't be too hard. Maybe adding individual skills to each and every unit or class might take a while, but leaving it at the defaults or just changing the personals also would be pretty quick.

18 hours ago, HeavenOnlyKnows said:

I know there is already the fe8 self randomizer, that includes skills, but i really would rather use the universal randomizer. It has several options that I like, the most important one being that you can keep enemy classes the same. Unless there is a way to do that with fe8, I really would rather use the universal randomizer. When I've initially tried this though, it seems like they aren't compatible, at least simply.

you can. I tried it many times. follow these steps:

first, Patch the clean original FE8 rom with "Self Randomize FE8" Patch to install skill patch.

after that, u use FE universal randomizer to that rom. U able use FE universal randomizer to that rom multi times 

*** You have to follow that order. Never use FE universal randomizer first, cause Self Randomize FE8 only work with clean rom. So you have to use it first ***