Any Soieli fans have offensive skills for her?

Muskaan Mann

I have tirelessly searched through so many castles and all I just want is some offensive skills for my daughter in-game Soleil (decided to marry Laslow cause he best cute boi) but none of the castles that I have searched through have the offensive skills that I’m trying to comb through to get. My main priorities regarding getting Soleil skills are Aptitude and Lucky 7 cause I want her to be an absolute great lord spd demon since my MU is +Str. If anyone who still plays Fates nowadays has a castle that I can access without having to grind tirelessly to get the skills that are my main priorties, that would be heavily appreciated. In exchange, I will share my Rev castle code and all of my units are gen 1 characters, but they have some interesting skills that I acquired through other player s’s My Castles. 

The castle code for my Rev castle is 12978-39237-09749-52177. 

Castle name is Abyss Depths

Region is NA

Minerals and Resources: Meat, Peaches, Emeralds, Corals 

Units on Castle Defense Roster: 

MU: Nohrian Trust, Draco Hex, Death Blow, Astra, Dragon Fang

Laslow: Lethality, Rend heaven, Astra, Aptitude (Dancing Blade is DLC-exclusive only fyi)

Ryoma: Dragon Fang, ShurikenBreaker, Aptitude, Death Blow, Astra

Azura: Aptitude, Dragon Fang, Renewal, Astra, Inspiring Song 

Sakura: Counter, Replicate, Renewal, Amaterasu, Aptitude. 

Takumi: Astra, Death Blow, Rend Heaven, Sol, Astra

Camilia: Bowbreaker, Aptitude, Death Blow, Dragon Fang, Sol

Slias: Lethality, Sol, Death Blow, Rend heaven, Defender 

Hinoka: Aptitude, Luna, Bowbreaker, Death Blow, Lancefaire. 

Kaze: Rend Heaven, Luna, Lethality, Aptitude (Clarity is also DLC-exclusive).

All units are on hold, no dusk dragon or litih, also no golems or automatons and it is easy seize I believe. 

Might change the rotation of the 1st gen characters on the Castle defense roster to gen 2 once I have done all paralogues to make a castle roster full of children skills at the very least Friday, just a heads up to those that want these skills for the units listed above in exchange for giving me a Soleil aptitude and Death Blow if they have one. Keep on Fire embleming!

Edited by Muskaan Mann

I have a Soleil with Aptitude you can get (she was one of the units from my Pick My Unit Revelations Lunatic run that I did as a screenshot LP on this site...)

Castle Address should be:

05131-41162

01294-92339

Edited by Eltosian Kadath
missing word

Quick question; do your castles change at a specific time or date or are you just playing on a single route? Also does your castle have units on hold or not? I kinda already got Aptitude for my girl Soleil but I’ll come check out your castle anyway and leave an accessory as well as some feedback. Fellow Fates player. Also you are a life-saver for having the one character that doesn’t have the most important skill in the game, especially for Soleil’s skill growths (also I’m too lazy to reclass her into Nohr princess or noble  and back lol)

1 hour ago, Muskaan Mann said:

Quick question; do your castles change at a specific time or date or are you just playing on a single route?

I have a Conquest run (I guess two if you count the draft I will get around to finishing one of these days) that I have been playing off and on, but I have one completed hard, and lunatic save from all of the routes that I tend to switch to if I see a skill thread I think I can help with, its just that making sure the castle with the skill people need is the castle people reach means I can't really continue with the run I am actively playing...

Edit:

If you still need Lucky 7, I have switched it over to my other Revelation save, where I just got that skill on Soleil. Since I already had her support with Nina at A it took only one map to grind up the levels for it, so it took no time at all to grab it on that file...

Edited by Eltosian Kadath

On 2/8/2021 at 9:03 PM, Eltosian Kadath said:

I have a Conquest run (I guess two if you count the draft I will get around to finishing one of these days) that I have been playing off and on, but I have one completed hard, and lunatic save from all of the routes that I tend to switch to if I see a skill thread I think I can help with, its just that making sure the castle with the skill people need is the castle people reach means I can't really continue with the run I am actively playing...

Edit:

If you still need Lucky 7, I have switched it over to my other Revelation save, where I just got that skill on Soleil. Since I already had her support with Nina at A it took only one map to grind up the levels for it, so it took no time at all to grab it on that file...

Got her, thanks a lot. I also try to to find castles in the skill thread but either they are EU based and since I’m NA (screw region-locking) that means that I have to search for castles that are NA-based but still have the skills I need and also I can totally relate with having to pause FE runs so that people can get the skills for hard-to-find characters they need. I’m just 2 lazy to reclass and reclass back certain characters for the skills I want lol. It takes even longer on hard and lunatic , especially on classic mode.