A detail in the Castle Conversations video about the rematch at Gronder cutscene

Some people speculate it might be beta footage based on how Edelgard's eyes resemble the ones from beta footage:

It would also make a ton of sense in hindsight, given that you do get the lord's endgame classes very early (or late in CF) into the game, making it plausible for all 3 to have it for the big fight.

I did notice the lords being in their final forms and for a few second I thought that was odd, but I assumed you got just use some options in the gallery to get the lords into those outfits. Apparently that's not the case. 

There are various possibilities. I've heard some speculations about it either being a stealth tease for a Fire Emblem Warriors or a Three Houses Legends expansion. However it could also just be old footage of Grondor that was laying around in their vault somewhere. 

My main question is, how the heck did it end up in that video lol. Personally, I'm more on the side of it being beta footage (mainly due to Edelgard's eye colour being darker) but I wouldn't mind it being a 'definitive edition' since the graphics are so much better imo (despite the fact I've put nearly 500 hours into TH...) or for it to just be an update/new dlc.