FE8 Novel Translation *100% Complete*

808515985_30FE8Book2PaperCoverFrontVer.2Small.thumb.jpg.748957b09e33f2efccbf61f79c7ee3b5.jpg

--------------------------------------

Link to translation on Google Docs (Links to the folder with the translation, plus folders with high quality files of the image and art scans.)

Link to translation on tumblr (Includes links to my other FE novel translations as well.)

Update: This project is now 100% complete! 🥳 Please look forward to next year's projects, the completion of the FE4 short story translations, and the beginning of the FE7 novel translation!

Follow me on tumblr for new translations the moment I finish them! I also have twitter, but since it is secondary in my brain to my tumblr and Google Drive, I tend to update it really late.

I also do FE game localization vs. Japanese translations and analysis posts, so follow if you are interested in those as well!

FE8 was the second most popular option on my poll, so translating this novel set is my major project for 2021! Its 2 books are the longest of any of any FE novel series not divided into 3~4 books, so it's an ambitious project to do in just a year, but I'm determined! Enjoy. 🙂

8vesmz1vlm331.png

Edited by LeifOfLeonsterTranslations
100% Complete as of 12/16/21

• 6 months later...

Wow, I'd love to read your translations! I think if you successfully complete this translation project for 2021 you can become a top writer, right? :) Once I tried to localize texts from German. But, I could finish thanks to https://edubirdie.com/top-writers because the task was not so easy. This is not only about translation, but also about translation in the context of culture. I really hope that you will succeed, and you will be satisfied with your work!

Edited by auwebber23

• 2 months later...
On 2/9/2021 at 4:31 PM, LeifOfLeonsterTranslations said:

808515985_30FE8Book2PaperCoverFrontVer.2Small.thumb.jpg.748957b09e33f2efccbf61f79c7ee3b5.jpg

Link to translation on Google Docs (Links to the folder with the translation, plus folders with high quality files of the image and art scans.)

Link to translation on tumblr (Includes links to my other FE novel translations as well.)

Update: This project is now 100% complete! 🥳 Please look forward to next year's projects, the completion of the FE4 short story translations, and the beginning of the FE7 novel translation!

Follow me on tumblr for new translations the moment I finish them! I also have twitter, but since it is secondary in my brain to my tumblr and Google Drive, I tend to update it really late.

I also do FE game localization vs. Japanese translations and analysis posts, so follow if you are interested in those as well!

FE8 was the second most popular option on my poll, so translating this novel set is my major project for 2021! Its 2 books are the longest of any of any FE novel series not divided into 3~4 books, so it's an ambitious project to do in just a year, but I'm determined! Enjoy. 🙂

8vesmz1vlm331.png

You're doing great! I liked the translation. Keep up the good work.