February/March Event Calendar

NSSKG151

Welp, the BHB isn't spoiling the New Heroes banner this month unless it is going to be all Heroes OCs on the New Heroes banner. Won't really know what it is until next week. Interesting that next month is starting off with a New Heroes banner instead of Spring Seasonals. Also, Rokkr Siege is coming back it seems.

Edited by NSSKG151

2 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Interesting that next month is starting off with a New Heroes banner instead of Spring Seasonals.

They’ve literally never started March with the Spring seasonals. Those have always been in the back half of the month.

5 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Also, Rokkr Siege is coming back it seems.

And, unfortunately, Frontline Failanx.

They better have further adjustments planned for that because the last ones they did made Demon King Lyon literally unbeatable.

Well, I'd been waiting to see the BHB, but this sure isn't an option I'd considered.

I'm guessing it's more a matter of wanting to do a Heroes one so they picked a slot for it to take over, but the question is, what kind? It could be the Fallen banner, if they decided to move it earlier this year. Or a game that's gotten relatively recent attention, like 3H again. Or it could be both of those at once, which could explain why they'd put a Fallen 3H banner here - to save the regular 3H banner to be further from the Church one.

I was hoping the BHB news would give me an idea about whether or not I can get away with pulling more on the Valentine's banner, but this isn't really helpful. Fortunately we've got less than a week until we know the actual banner.

29 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Interesting that next month is starting off with a New Heroes banner instead of Spring Seasonals. Also, Rokkr Siege is coming back it seems.

Most seasonals start in the later half of the month IIRC, at least recently. February is just an odd month because Valentines Day is in the first half of the month and the second new heroes banner would be too late by then. January's seasonal is still up too. Plus, they want a seasonal to coincide with the Anniversary I'd imagine, that way the FEH channel seems more festive.

Banners/free units
2/12: Legendary Hero Remix banner
2/13: Hall of Forms
2/16: New Heroes banner + Forging Bonds
2/17: New GHB map
2/18: Lull banner
2/20: Double Special Heroes banner
2/22: Valentines 2020 rerun banner (Alm, Faye, Conrad, Rudolf)
2/24: Valentines 2019 rerun banner (Ike, Soren, Mist, Greil)
2/25: Veronica+Loki BHB banner (CYL Veronica, Loki, ???)
2/26: Legendary Heroes
2/27: A Hero Rises 2021 Voting Gauntlet
2/28: Three Heroes quests
3/1: Moonbow banner
3/2: Valentines 2018 rerun (Roy, Lilina, Lyn, Hector)
3/5: New Heroes + Forging Bonds
3/6: New GHB
3/8: New Power

Later in March 2020:
FE12 New Heroes Revival banner + Forging Bonds (MKris, FKris, Julian, Lena)
A Hero Rises banner (Top 4 of A Hero Rises 2021 Voting Gauntlet)

Interesting that we're getting an FEH-themed BHB so now there's potential for a FEH-themed New Heroes banner.
FEH OCs (excluding those who debut in book 5) not playable yet in their original costumes:

Spoiler

Veronica
Bruno
Gustav
Henriette
Thorr
Freyr

2 sparkable banners and a Double Special -- yeesh. I'd probably have to skip the banner unless Ninja Lyn appears on it or something.

Datamine-related information:

Spoiler

The Hall of Forms units: Young Minerva, Spring Whitewings

Welp, Spring Palla is one of the units in the upcoming Hall of Forms so if the player is lucky and they still have the free Forma Soul, they could use it to get themselves a more F2P-friendly version of AR-O Ninja Lyn since Spring Palla comes with Disarm Trap by default.

https://old.reddit.com/r/OrderOfHeroes/comments/lfr6bk/pallaforce_poor_mans_lynjaforce_for_aro_astra/
image0.jpg

2 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

Most seasonals start in the later half of the month IIRC, at least recently. February is just an odd month because Valentines Day is in the first half of the month and the second new heroes banner would be too late by then. January's seasonal is still up too. Plus, they want a seasonal to coincide with the Anniversary I'd imagine, that way the FEH channel seems more festive.

Outside of 2017, where all seasonals were at the end of the month, the tendency seems to be:

• January: Late (Onsen/Desert)
  • February: Early (Valentine's)
  • March: Late (Spring)
  • April: Late (Picnic/Anniversary)
  • May: Late (Wedding)
  • June: Late (Summer 1)
  • July: Early (Summer 2)
  • August: Early (Dancers/Pirates)
  • September: Early (Dancers)
  • October: Early (Halloween)
  • November: Early (Ninjas)
  • December: Late (Winter)

Plus New Year's right at the end/beginning.

If the next New Heroes banner is Valentia, then that banner could very well be "Eitri and More" (hence the FEH Bound Hero Battle) given that Valentia only has one female (Tatiana) from its playable cast left RIP the Cipher crew and their continued absence from CYL.

And if that is the case, I do really hope the GHB is Brigand Boss. After all, funny meme picks are in season now right?

14 minutes ago, Othin said:

Outside of 2017, where all seasonals were at the end of the month, the tendency seems to be:

• January: Late (Onsen/Desert)
  • February: Early (Valentine's)
  • March: Late (Spring)
  • April: Late (Picnic/Anniversary)
  • May: Late (Wedding)
  • June: Late (Summer 1)
  • July: Early (Summer 2)
  • August: Early (Dancers/Pirates)
  • September: Early (Dancers)
  • October: Early (Halloween)
  • November: Early (Ninjas)
  • December: Late (Winter)

Plus New Year's right at the end/beginning.

So the pattern shifts seems to be the second Summer banner in order to tie into the first one better and Christmas. Interesting. Thanks for the list.

Interesting BHB! I wonder if we will get OCs... although I will remind us of this: last August, we got Python+Forsyth BHB but, of course, the New Heroes were the Braves. Echoes is also MIA the longest in terms of new heroes. They could totally just squeeze in a fun OC themed BHB instead of running another Echoes one.

Anywho, I am happy other modes are returning! Even if it is Phalanx lol. I was get tied of Loki’s constant appearances but nothing else haha. Nothing too crazy for the rest of the month, at least when it comes to my orb stash. Next month I plan on going Spring Marisa hunting, but... until then, I hope the next New Heroes bring forth some good stuff!

4 minutes ago, LoneStar said:

Only Brave Veronica and Loki are in the regular summoning pool; who would the third person on the banner be?

Nah, the entire Muspell crew (Surtr, Laegjarn, Laevatein, Helbindi) and Zoidberg Ylgr are all in the regular pool too.

I'm willing to bet that Surtr will be picked as that banner's third wheel.

4 hours ago, Gustavo Ramirez Mella said:

There is Double Specia Hero With Duo Ephraim & Fallen Corrin Female. Or Something Happen The Seasonal Heroes.

I don't think your intended meaning is getting across. Can you rephrase?

6 hours ago, Gustavo Ramirez Mella said:

There is Double Specia Hero With Duo Ephraim & Fallen Corrin Female. Or Something Happen The Seasonal Heroes.

I also didn't understand what you tried to say...

Anyway, Duo Ephraim and Fallen Corrin are not Special Heroes, so they should not appear in Double Special Heroes.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

I wonder who will round out the BHB banner. Aside from Veronica and Loki, the only OCs in the regular pool are the Muspell units and Ylgr.

Probably Surtr, maybe Helbindi. That'd be my guess, anyway.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan