Do you agree the names were appropiate?

James Marshall

During my last 2 years at school during term-time I went horse-riding once, I always rode the same Horse, she was called Misty and she was called that because she was all White and she was born been on a very Misty day and she had a cousin who was at the same riding school, he was called Chestnut and he was called that for 2 reasons, the 1st is that his coat was a chestnut brown and the 2nd is that his original owners favorite snack was A Bag  of Chestnuts. What do you think?. Do you agree the names were appropriate?

2 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

I feel like every horse ranch has a horse named Misty and another named Chestnut. Very horsish names imo

Have they?. I only ever visited 3 riding schools, the 1st 1 my school only used once and the 2nd 1 had very few horses and the only horse whose name I remember was called Jack

16 hours ago, James Marshall said:

Have they?. I only ever visited 3 riding schools, the 1st 1 my school only used once and the 2nd 1 had very few horses and the only horse whose name I remember was called Jack

Cool! I haven't gone that often either but I'm pretty sure Chestnut was one of the names of one of the horses. Misty is the name of a pony from a book I read in elementary school lol