Your most wanted Seals?

Jotari

3 hours ago, kradeelav said:

Apart from the ones commonly mentioned here, i'd be here for 'disarm trap' - niche, but would be super nice for a dancer or your bonus Askr unit for utility reasons.

Disarm Trap is restricted to daggers only. Which basically means Eir.

6 hours ago, Ether said:

Until they decide to give us tier 4 seals I see little point in the pushes. The t3 versions are incredibly restrictive, they were kinda dead slots until t4 unlocked them to a single engagement without specific builds or outside support. 

which is exactly the reason why Push skills will probably come very soon as seals, because the they are worthless as a skill.

23 minutes ago, Hilda said:

which is exactly the reason why Push skills will probably come very soon as seals, because the they are worthless as a skill.

Or not at all.

2 minutes ago, Hilda said:

they will, they have to fill up the 5k seals slot with something worthless or else they fire out too many good/decent skills as seals.

They haven't filled out the Defiant or Seal lineups. I don't think they're that worried.

If they really get desperate, they can just cut down the rate of introducing new seals again.

Looking at the list we're also arbitrarily missing Defiant Res XD Most useless skill in the game right there, but the fact that it's missing still makes me want it there to complete the set of useless defiant skills. We're also missing Seal Res and Seal Defense which are mildly more useful. Seal Defense I'd like to have on my Legendary Leif so if he can't take an enemy down on his first attack, he has a better chance after activating his special. Of course Death Blow which we have already would outright serve him better, but I can't stick it on Leif and Reinhardt at the same time.

1 hour ago, MagicCanonBalls said:

Hone/Goad Cavalry/Fliers. Hone skills are not that good anymore especially for Cavalry who mainly use solo skill or Death Blow on Sacred Seal Slot, but it would nice to have for my AA budget cav/flier team.

Not all cavalry units are combat units, and it makes no sense to run combat skills on a support unit like TSD!Sigurd or Forrest. For support units, having Hone Cavalry is better than running Solos or Blows.

It took a while for me to come up with some, since I appreciate pretty much all of them, but...

Valor seals. I'm sick of valor skills being so rare. I tried to get Christmas Tharja just so I could have R Tome Valor, but she wouldn't appear. Now I have to wait another year to try again on a unit I don't even want besides the skill, and I'd really rather put those orbs toward someone I do want. Valor seals would make things so much nicer...or at least IS could release it on some newer units like they did with Sword Valor so that players can have more options throughout the year to pull for.

I would love Wings of Mercy as a seal. That would be great.

Others that I would like to see is Infantry Rush and Infantry Flash (this one is still exclusive on L!Marth, which is pretty weird), Guard and Link skills.

I miss the 3rd seal in TTs... which were the ones that players usually would not invest coins with priority... like Spurs. I am kinda sad that we didn't get the rest of double spurs. We only have Atk/Spd, Atk/Res and Def/Res.

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I would love Wings of Mercy as a seal. That would be great.

Others that I would like to see is Infantry Rush and Infantry Flash (this one is still exclusive on L!Marth, which is pretty weird), Guard and Link skills.

I miss the 3rd seal in TTs... which were the ones that players usually would not invest coins with priority... like Spurs. I am kinda sad that we didn't get the rest of double spurs. We only have Atk/Spd, Atk/Res and Def/Res.

They demoted Infantry Rush a while ago, maybe they'll do the same to Infantry Flash sometime?

I'd expect the dual spurs to show up eventually.

40 minutes ago, Othin said:

They demoted Infantry Rush a while ago, maybe they'll do the same to Infantry Flash sometime?

Yeah. Infantry Rush was released in June 2018, on Summer Noire. Then it returned in Mikoto's kit in November of that same year. Finally, Brady in June 2019 carried that skill to the 3-4* pool, even though Rush 3 is locked at 5*.

Infantry Flash, however, was released in August 2018 on Legendary Marth and... that's all. No other hero has that. It could be a nice skill to put on a grail unit or a future demote.

On 2/10/2021 at 9:24 PM, Ether said:

A bit of an oddball pick, but I really want Bold Fighter,  and its solely for the reason of sticking it on LEdelgard and watching the chaos ensue. 

*inserts meme that says "I fear no man but that thing...it scares me"*

On 2/10/2021 at 10:36 PM, Jotari said:

Dazzling and Wrathful Staff would be nice to help people stop complaining about how they squandered their inheritance whenever a staff refine is introduced.

I didn't even think about this, but I would like this a lot.

But for my own original thoughts: my main request would be something like Distant Counter/Close Counter seals. As much as I love those skills, sometimes it sucks to lose out on an awesome A-skill for them. And like I currently have a pretty good L!Dimitri who can tank like a lot from abyssal maps and it would just be fun to see him be able to counter-attack so he can be a monster on both enemy and player phase. 

I do have three passives I'd really like to see at least one of them appear as a seal... the two Sweep skills and Null Follow-up.

They clearly realize the combo of Sweep skill + Null Follow-up is powerful if they're releasing units who have NFU on their weapon and Windsweep (not Watersweep for some reason...), so it doesn't seem likely to happen anytime soon, but I do also remember when Quick Riposte was a desired SS skill, and now it seems no one would even notice if QR3 was silently dropped to the 4* pool, so I'm hoping the Sweeps or NFU get at least the SS treatment.

1 hour ago, SSbardock84 said:

Vantage, Close Counter, and Distant Counter. I'll be surprised if they add any of them though.

Close Counter really wouldn't be too crazy at all and would actually be quite useful. Only thing really stopping it is that it'd kind of obligation distant counter eventually (that being basis...still no Defiant Res, not that anyone wants it). But Distant Counter might eventually not be too crazy either. Alternatively we might see Close/Distant Foil and the other one instead. Newer skills and thus more financial value in Heroes, but also not really as great as Distant Counter so they could turn up first.

I'm honestly just amazed we have solo skills as seals at all.  I wouldn't expect them to add lulls.  I'd really like to have Armored Stride though.  Guard also feels overdue but I can't say I'd use it for much.  I think it's about time we get SP skills for QoL.