What do you think of this Three Houses Version of Voldemort?

James Marshall

Last night I had A Dream and it showed me how Voldemort from Harry Potter would look if he were in Fire Emblem Three Houses. So what do you think of this Three Houses Version of Voldemort?, these are his Abilities on Maddening Difficulty and in case you are wondering in The Dream Harry had A Major Crest of Griffindor and when Voldemort used Harries Blood to restore him in Book 4 it gave Voldemort A Major Crest of Griffindor

He is A Level 13 Lord. Level 24 Mage. Level 35 Dark Mage. Level 49 Dark Bishop. His stats are 57Hp, Str 18, Mag 57, Dex 50, Spd 39, Lck 24, Def 22, Res 36 and Ch 34

His talents are C+ with Swords, E+ with Lances, E+ with Axes, C+ with Bows, D+ with Brawl, S+ with Reason, E+ with Faith, S+ with Authority, E+ with Heavy Armour, C+ with Riding and D with Flying

He attacks with Miasma A, Swarm Z, Luna A, Dark Spikes T, Hades Q, when he reached S in Reason he gained Fiendfire, which has the lowest accuracy of any Spell in the series but if it hits its a guaranteed 1-hit-KO and Nosferatu and can't heal

His Crests are A Major Crest of Slytherin, which has the same effects as A Major Crest of A Cloucester and A Major Crest of Griffindor, which has the same effects as A Major Crest of Faldarius

He has The Subdue, Curved Shot and Schism Short Combat Arts

He has The Mastermind, Black Magic Uses x2, Dark Magic Uses x2, White Magic Uses x2, Reason Level 5, Authority Level 5, Hp+5, Dark Magic +10% Crit and Battalion Desperation Abilities

He is Strong in Reason, Swords and Authority, he is weak in Faith, Heavy Armour and Flying and he has A Budding Talent in Riding

Edited by James Marshall

Is his personal ability Horcruxes: this cannot take any damage until his seven horcruxes are destroyed?

Anyway, if we’re giving people crests, I wouldn’t give Harry any crest if Gryffindor’s because he isn’t related to Gryffindor. I would have him born with a minor crest of Peverell because he’s descended from Ignotus, which I would give the effect of the Crest of Noa (occasionally conserving magic uses) because they were supposed to be very clever wizards. I would, however, still leave Voldemort with a Major Crest of Slytherin, because that is who he’s descended from, and keep the effect of the Major Crest of Gloucester. I’d actually give the Major Crest of Slytherin to Harry from when Voldemort attaches a piece of his soul to him, forming that link and giving him the ability to speak to Snakes and all that jazz. I guess Voldemort getting a Minor Crest of Peverell when he revived himself with Harry’s blood makes sense though.

Side note: am I the only one that thinks that pure blood wizards having crests and muggle borns not is a cool parallel to the actual story? Especially for those pure blood crazy ones, like a Crest of Black or a Crest of Malfoy. Of course, we would also need a Crest of Weasley.

Anyway, I would make Voldemort strong in reason, authority, and flying. Reason and authority because duh, and flying because he seemed to have no trouble doing so in the movies. I would make him weak in faith, because “love is the magic he knows not” and all that, and axes, lances, brawling, bows and heavy armor because those are muggle weaponry/armor. The same would apply to swords but he would be like Lysithea with a budding talent in it but because he wanted the Sword of Gryffindor to be a horcrux. I’m on the fence about riding, since on the one hand it would be his only neutral skill, but on the other his father rode horses and that’s muggle. I guess I’ll stick it in the neutral category though.

46 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Is his personal ability Horcruxes: this cannot take any damage until his seven horcruxes are destroyed?

Anyway, if we’re giving people crests, I wouldn’t give Harry any crest if Gryffindor’s because he isn’t related to Gryffindor. I would have him born with a minor crest of Peverell because he’s descended from Ignotus, which I would give the effect of the Crest of Noa (occasionally conserving magic uses) because they were supposed to be very clever wizards. I would, however, still leave Voldemort with a Major Crest of Slytherin, because that is who he’s descended from, and keep the effect of the Major Crest of Gloucester. I’d actually give the Major Crest of Slytherin to Harry from when Voldemort attaches a piece of his soul to him, forming that link and giving him the ability to speak to Snakes and all that jazz. I guess Voldemort getting a Minor Crest of Peverell when he revived himself with Harry’s blood makes sense though.

Side note: am I the only one that thinks that pure blood wizards having crests and muggle borns not is a cool parallel to the actual story? Especially for those pure blood crazy ones, like a Crest of Black or a Crest of Malfoy. Of course, we would also need a Crest of Weasley.

Anyway, I would make Voldemort strong in reason, authority, and flying. Reason and authority because duh, and flying because he seemed to have no trouble doing so in the movies. I would make him weak in faith, because “love is the magic he knows not” and all that, and axes, lances, brawling, bows and heavy armor because those are muggle weaponry/armor. The same would apply to swords but he would be like Lysithea with a budding talent in it but because he wanted the Sword of Gryffindor to be a horcrux. I’m on the fence about riding, since on the one hand it would be his only neutral skill, but on the other his father rode horses and that’s muggle. I guess I’ll stick it in the neutral category though.

I know you say that Harry shouldn't have A Crest of Griffindor and I understand what you're saying, but I forgot to mention that the dream showed that Griffindors Bloodline was believed to have become extinct in The Year 1,538, but it didn't, Griffindor had A 1-night Stand with A Witch, that Witch had A Daughter who had A Daughter that was A Squib, The Griffindor Bloodline lived on in secret and Harry's Mother was a descendant of The Squib that was the illegitimate daughter of the illegitimate daughter of Griffindor

Edited by James Marshall

Just spotted a few mistakes. Sorry. Here's the corrections

He is A Level 15 Lord. Level 27 Mage. Level 39 Dark Mage. Level 54 Dark Bishop. His stats are 61Hp, Str 20, Mag 61, Dex 54, Spd 42, Lck 26, Def 24, Res 40 and Ch 38

His growths rates are Hp 60%, Str 20%, Mag 80%, Dex 70%, Spd 55%, Lck 25%, Def 20%, Res 65% and Ch 40%

His talents are C+ with Swords, E+ with Lances, E+ with Axes, C+ with Bows, D+ with Brawl, S+ with Reason, E+ with Faith, S+ with Authority, E+ with Heavy Armour, C+ with Riding and D with Flying

He attacks with Miasma A, Swarm Z, Luna A, Death, A Dark Magic Version of Bolting, when he reached S in Reason he gained Fiendfire, which has the lowest accuracy of any Spell in the series but if it hits its a guaranteed 1-hit-KO and Nosferatu and can't heal

His Crests are A Major Crest of Slytherin, which has the same effects as A Major Crest of A Cloucester and A Major Crest of Griffindor, which has the same effects as A Major Crest of Faldarius

He has The Subdue, Curved Shot and Schism Short Combat Arts

He has The Mastermind, Black Magic Uses x2, Dark Magic Uses x2, White Magic Uses x2, Reason Level 5, Authority Level 5, Hp+5, Dark Magic +10% Crit and Battalion Desperation Abilities

He is Strong in Reason, Swords and Authority, he is weak in Faith, Heavy Armour and Flying and he has A Budding Talent in Riding

6 minutes ago, James Marshall said:

I know you say that Harry shouldn't have A Crest of Griffindor and I understand what you're saying, but I forgot to mention that the dream showed that Griffindors Bloodline was believed to have become extinct in The Year 1,538, but it didn't, Griffindor had A 1-night Stand with A Witch, that Witch had A Daughter who had A Daughter that was A Squib, The Griffindor Bloodline lived on in secret and Harry's Mother was a descendant of The Squib that was the illegitimate daughter of the illegitimate daughter of Griffindor

I mean that’s against the canon but I don’t remember ever hearing of a dream that wasn’t, heh.