Nice to meet everyone!

MidoriFE

Hi, I'm new to Serenes Forest. I've been playing FE for about five years now and it's one of my favorite game series(alongside FF and Xenoblade). I've played all of the English releases excluding the Telluis games. I haven't gotten around to messing with emulators. My favorite FE game is Echoes(Gaiden re).  

Hello! Welcome to the forest! We hope that you enjoy it here!

Echoes is also my favorite Fire Emblem game, but I like to be a contrarian and say Gaiden since we wouldn't have gotten Echoes without it.

Hey, I'm a big fan of Xenoblade, too! What would you say is your favorite game in the series? 

Welcome!! I don’t know much about Final Fantasy or Xenoblade, but you might like Final Fantasy Tactics. I think it’s like Fire Emblem + Final Fantasy, but someone should fact-check me because there’s probably someone who’s played Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy Tactics, as well as Fire Emblem on here.

Welcome, do make yourself at home! I wish I could say I'm a big fan of Final Fantasy, but I have only played a few of the titles. And so far my favourite is the XIII trilogy, so yeah, my opinion is pretty invalid anyways If I may ask, which FF title would you consider to be closest to your heart?

17 hours ago, Sooks said:

you might like Final Fantasy Tactics. I think it’s like Fire Emblem + Final Fantasy

They do have some things in common, but for me they were very different types of games. FF Tactics, in a sense, was a bit complicated after FE, so I had a real hard time to get used to it - which is why I never finished the game, despite it being seriously awesome. But yeah, both are technically strategy/tactical-rpgs, so there are similarities. Just a fair warning, don't expect it to be a Final Fantasy themed Fire Emblem game. Depending on the player, this is either a positive or a negative thing.

Edited by coldhand25

• 1 month later...