LF: Mainly offensive Keaton skills and Tomefaire for Nyx.

Muskaan Mann

I’m planning on making Keaton have the best offensive skills to pass on down to Velouria, along with Mozu already giving Velouria the aptitude treatement, so here are some offensive skills that I only need for Keaton atm: Luna, Rend heaven, Astra, Lethality and Trample. Please and Thank you. Also it would be nice if anyone had counter or sol for Nyx so that she can heal up more often with Death blow allowing her to proc it more often to patch up that bad skill, and to give additinal dmg to units that can almost one-shot her. In exchange, I will exchange my Valla-based castle that has some premium based skills for unpopluar or hard-to -find and get  characters  ( I did have a Nohr skill farm based castle, but acciently overwrote it with my hard Rev save files oof) Here is some additional information on my skill farm My Castle, along with the castle code if anyone plays Fates and needs some skills for the following characters in almost all routes needed:

Castle code: 12978-39237-09749-52177

Resources available: Emerald Lvl 2, Coral lvl 2, Meat lvl 2, peaches lvl 2

Castle name: HiddenTreasure

Units on defense roster for avaliable skills: 

MU: Lethal, ShurikenBreaker, Dragon Fang, Nohrian Trust. Reverse skills in brackets (Draco hex)

Kaze:Lethal, Death Blow, Luna, Aptitude, Locktouch. Reverse skills (Rend heaven, Replicate, Renewal, Poison Strike).

Azura: Luck +4, Aptitude, Inspiring Song, Dragon Fang, Astra. Reverse (Pavise, Vantage)

Jakob: Res +2, Rend heaven, Aptitude, Tomebreaker, Luna. Reverse (Aegis, Vantage, Gentilhomme, Live to serve)

Camila: Death Blow, Rend heaven, Aptitude, Sol, Bowbreaker. Reverse (Str +2, Lunge, Trample, Axefaire, Savage Blow)

Takumi: Tomebreaker, Aptitude, Death blow, Astra, Rend heaven, Astra. (Skill +2, Counter, Replicate, Quick Draw, L and D)

Sakura: Miracle, Counter, Aptitude, Renewal, Amaterasu. (Rally luck)

Hana: Counter, Vengenace, Death Blow ShurikenBreaker, Aptitude. (Sol, Luna, Vantage, Duelist’s Blow)

Subaki: Death Blow, Rend heaven, Darting Blow, Aptitude, Bowbreaker. (Camaraderie, Lifetaker)

Oboro: Aptitude, Astra, Luna, Seal Str, Salvage Blow. (Seal Defense, Swap, Quixotic, Renewal). 

All units on hold, Lilith on far side out of range, easy seize up ahead. Goal for Fates is to get at least 9999 VP for that sweet, sweet visitation Seal and some accessories (like Bath towels, Nohr shields, etc.) are most heavily welcomed. You can also leave feedback if you want to and the skills I have posted here will be updated daily but only once. I will visit back regardless if you buy the skills I have on deck on the castle defense roster. Please and Thank you, and keep on Fire embleming, Fe Fans!

I can offer Tomefaire Nyx, and a Luna Keaton thanks to some random logbook skill buying, but that is probably the best I can do. None of my endgame Keatons have the right marriage partners to get any of the other skills you might be looking for.

Castle Code:

05131-41162

01294-92339